Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Holiday Customs!:.

Postby Kyrit » 12/17/2012 10:46 PM

Many people love gifting others throughout the holidays, and in the past years usually custom orders were opened and the person doing orders was smothered in them. This year customs are fully open, but with some restrictions! All customs (This does no include the Baal-made custom breedables and Ilos) can only be bought as a gift. This is in an effort to keep our staff from being overrun by orders since we have a lot of other things to work on during this season as well. Still, we wanted users to be able to order customs for friends if they wanted. This will also replace the raffle this month, considering with breedable customs open and the cash giftboxes coming up soon the server will easily be covered.

On another note, these customs will be paid for in keystones. Currently just keystones. Maybe there will be a Goddess Tears option later on, but right now we're treating this as a KS sink (meaning you aren't paying the mod/artist doing your order. The money will be subtracted from you). The base price is going to be slightly lowered (from the usual 400 KS) to costing 300 KS. This base cost isn't going to cover any add-ons (that way if your friend just wants a basic custom you aren't paying more for add-ons you aren't getting), but add-ons are available at an extra keystone cost. Just remember the price of add-ons are based on the mod/artist doing your order, and typically most of us are willing to do some markings for free.

Now, I'm sure many of you are going to offer up to buy people customs as part of a trade. I know there isn't any getting around that. Just keep in mind that we wanted to make customs open so that people could get them as gifts if they wanted to.

Go forth and start planning your holiday gifting! =D All you have to do to order a custom is PM your mod/artist of choice with the order form and who it will be for. You can have us send the pet to them or to you, but we still have to know who the pet is being made for! I am also currently unsure as to if Kodai is open to custom orders, but I know the other mods/artists (myself included) are available for orders.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/24/2012 9:03 PM

Hey guys. I know a few of you have ordered customs from me, but unless you don't mind them being super late, I won't be able to do them. I mentioned this in my journal already, but I don't have access to my own computer until some time after New Year's, which means I have no photoshop and even if I got it I don't have the files to make customs on this computer. If you do want to order a custom from me still you can, but I just wanted to tell you that I can't work on them right now and they'd be really late. You could always tell the person that they'll have a custom on the way if you're set on me doing the custom though. =)

If you do need the custom a lot sooner though, feel free to switch over to another artist! I'm sure they'd be happy to do it.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate