Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:April Fools Fun:.

Postby Kyrit » 04/01/2013 11:45 PM

Just to let everyone know, you can disable the word censor again. To make our little trick be seen by everyone we had to make sure to disable the ability to disable the censor. So how do you like them muffins? ;D I'll be keeping these fun little censors for a few more days before deleting them, as I'd like to take screen shots and make a list of all the ones that I compiled. A big thanks to those in the irc last night giving me more ideas after I started making the censors and to Silv for mentioning the idea in the irc.

I'll also leave those few images I changed in people's signatures for another day or two to see if more people catch them. =) But yes. If you don't like the censors, feel free to go ahead and turn them off now.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: .:April Fools Fun:.

Postby Thunder » 04/03/2013 6:14 PM

Just wanted to say that I was really amused by this year's April Fools and it helped me smile a little after Sean's passing : )

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: .:April Fools Fun:.

Postby Azura Rayume » 04/05/2013 1:03 AM

Next year, you should switch the names of pet species (Lucain to Paragon, Paragon to Kuhna, Kuhna to Lucain, that sort of stuff) and any reference to Lambastia or Barakka should indicate the wrong continent. I heard the Imperials love it when you do that.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1007
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/05/2013 1:37 AM

I originally was going to make the breedable pet species names changed to something different, but we found that it broke images. I had turned Lucain to lucian since people often make that spelling error, but someone pointed out it broke images. Thus I turned it back sadly.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate