Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Concerning the Marketplace(Read this dangit!)

Postby Kyrit » 12/20/2007 7:32 PM

I have noticed many, many people obviously do not read the F.A.Q. in the help section that is set up to hold the questions I receive. I've already made a post about this in the updates, and you guys seemed to ignore it since it was in an older thread. Do not ignore this, as Sunny has even backed me up that this is ridiculous that I have to sit around and tell you guys that you actually have to read. Do not, and I meanNOT, for any reason post a question in the marketplace. You either pm it to me or ask in the F.A.Q., which is in the help section.

Every section here on the lands has rules to it, and the marketplace is no exception. If you do not follow the rules for it, I will delete your post with no sympathy at all. I've tried to be nice about this and calm as well. I've told many, many people, "No. Don't send your KS anywhere." and it's even posted in the F.A.Q. and yet no one listens and I get asked again... I'm sorry guys, but please do read the F.A.Q. I'm begging you.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1620
Donate

Postby Solita » 12/21/2007 12:08 AM

Hmm. Perhaps warnings are in order, as well.

(Not that I want to give YOU more work. :( )
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/21/2007 12:20 AM

I don't mind more work. XD I can't exactly give you warnings though since I can only edit things that are actually in the marketplace. ^^
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1620
Donate

Postby Solita » 12/21/2007 1:04 AM

I could give warnings. XD I'd just need some names!

=O

(Though I'd rather people read the rules and not need warnings, of course!)
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate