Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Trading Update [Mar2.14]:.

Postby Kyrit » 09/18/2013 10:55 PM

~**~

When visiting the Ownership Records, you may notice a new subforum titled Trade Notification Center. We have decided that all ownership records could benefit from using the same system the Kuhna records have been using for some time by splitting the trade notes away from the actual records. This will allow us to keep all old trade notes for reference and not clutter up the actual records. We didn't want to have the confusion of the trade notes and records being in the same forum though, since then people might post in the wrong ones on accident. I'm still working on a bit of set-up of the trade note threads (mostly just how the pets each list handles is set up), but from now on please post all trade notifications in the Trade Notification Center. You can get a small overview of the area by visiting this thread. Any trades previously posted in the ownership records are fine where they are while we try to get them caught up.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: .:Trading Update [Mar2.14]:.

Postby Jaykobell » 03/02/2014 11:46 PM

~*~

A little update in terms of the Records.

First of all, please do not post trades in the Ownership Records anymore. All topics have been locked, and a link to their respective trade notes have been added in the first post to direct you to the right topic.

Second, a new topic in the Trade Notifications area was added: - All Pets; Lost Trades.
This topic, as the name says, lets you post any lost pets/trades you may have. If you ever traded a pet to someone and you don't remember who got it and or where the pet is, yet you are still listed as the owner: please post in that topic. This can be a custom like a Lucain, or a pet that was once available, like a Sky Tali.

That is all for now.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 03/03/2014 2:57 AM

What if we're recorded as having a pet we don't remember having received? Can we post there too?
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/03/2014 9:21 AM

The same goes for that, yes. Any ownership that leaves you confused or that you don't remember happening can be posted there.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate