Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Gift Box Trading!!!:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 12/24/2007 7:14 AM

~**~

[center] Alrighty, just as a small but important announcement, please trade all Gift Boxes you wish to trade by 12PM tonight (24th/25th) EST or else Baal won't have time to document it and you'll just end up not being registered in the list we have in our mod area.

Also, after the Boxes open up sometime on the 25th, please don't go immediately trading them away, i.e. don't trade gift pets until at least 2 days after Xmas, as I have to tinker with the ownership Lists a bit. @___@ *flops dead*

EDIT: Also, if you didn't hear me in the other post, orders made today or a few days earlier and orders sent by mail may not be completed in time due to time-constraints and the workload. ^__^; I hope you'll all understand. This is why you haven't seen Baal or heard from Baal for awhile... And popping on and off. X__X;

You can always give them as belated Xmas presents? @__@ Also, if I don't get your mailed orders for gift boxes until AFTER they have opened, I'll send you the pet that comes from it instead.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/24/2007 7:19 AM

-leaves cookies under the tree for Baal ^_^-
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate