Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Trading Update (20/6):.

Postby Kyrit » 05/04/2014 5:57 PM

This is a pretty small update, thus why it's here in the minor updates section. Instead of posting custom Sickle species (Lucross, Socross, ect) in the "Customs; Forum Obtainable Species" thread. Thunder brought it to my attention that people would end up posting customs in both that thread and the marketplace ones, so from now on any and all Sickle trades (custom or non) belong in the thread "Marketplace; Items and Metamorphose Clinic Pets."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/10/2015 1:26 AM

Been a long time since there's been an update in this thread. Anyways, from now on pet names will no longer be listed in the Lucain, Paragon, and Soveris records in the interest of making record keeping quick and easy. This means that images will always need to be provided in your trade notes of those three species.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Re: .:Trading Update (3/10):.

Postby Moofius » 03/10/2015 3:07 PM

For things like the list of pets with ELEs attached, will the pets image tag be listed, or will their image appear in the list? Will people have to post updates about trading away those pets in the thread that records those pets and their ownership (in the case of pets like kuhna who do not have as individualized tags, or in the case of pets that may get lineart or add ons added)?

Sorry just something that came to mind. Not sure if that question is even all that clear. XD
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/10/2015 6:57 PM

Currently, when an ELE is used for the first time in a breeding, it becomes recorded under the "Fixed," list of ELEs, rather than the unused list, which is located in the marketplace records.

This is the list:

Kyrit wrote:Fixed (Used) Eternal Love Elixirs:
Azura Rayume; Arthur
BaalsBaby; Aiden
BaalsBaby; Lord Baal
BaalsBaby; Noir
Flame 1; Aphrodite
Kitsumi Mahon; Saphia Morpho
Kodai; Kuruijini
Krypto; Jorrmundde
Krypto; Thanatos
MidnightDraconia; Grelle
MidnightDraconia; Raito
MidnightDraconia; Sable
MillietheWarrior; Asher
MillietheWarrior; Axe
Mojave; Reno
Moofius; Zed
MythicDusk; Akkia
Nyxia; Cecil
Shieba; Darsis
Shieba; Hina
Shieba; Divina Astraea
Shieba; Gaena
Shieba; Lyria
Shieba; Nalana
Shieba; Naryu
Shieba; Talan
Shieba; Velia
Shieba; Omoikane
Shrewdberry; Crimson
Silverin: CD
Silverin: Eric
Silverin; Raven
SpringsSong 1; Kanika
Talcen; Sedimus

As you can see, the list contains the name of the pet it was used on, as well as the owner of said pet. When a pet with a fixed ELE is traded, a trade note would also have to be mentioned in the Marketplace trade notes.

Although, the idea of listing the image might prove more useful than just names, in the event of name changes.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Moofius » 03/10/2015 7:43 PM

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant. Especially since the update is that they will not be recording the names/namer changes. So if I just posted "I am trading this soveris *puts a picture of Zed*" and the recorder doesn't know to check the ELE or checks but doesn't know if that's Zed... It's just not streamlined.

So I just want to put forward that instead of names of pets being recorded, more their image tags.

Also I did not realize that I would have to post in the marketplace trade notification thread for pets with an ELE stuck on them. o3o Good to know. XD
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Re: .:Trading Update (20/6):.

Postby Jaykobell » 06/20/2015 3:38 PM

~*~

Just a tiny update for you all.

In an attempt to modernize the records for the custom bred Kuhnas from the rooms using an Elixir of Fertility, we have adopted the same system as for the custom/bred Lucain, Paragon and Soveris.

You may find the new Custom Bred Kuhna List & Locator here.

Posting about them or their trade does not change; but from now on, whenever you breed a new custom Kuhna, remember to post about them in the trades so we can record them. The exact same way you do it for Lucain, Paragon and Soveris!

That's all. Any questions, as usual, feel free to ask.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: .:Trading Update (10/13):.

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2015 2:08 PM

~*~

Another tiny update!

The Diosol Tracker now contains images of the Diosols owned, instead of names and links to them, so it is now in the same fashion of all the List and Locators.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate