Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

Tis the season to be jolly~ [12/29]

Postby Kyrit » 12/06/2015 9:44 PM

And what makes your friends more jolly than sending them a custom as a gift? That's right folks, as in previous years, we're offering up some editless customs! And we do mean editless! If you request something that has markings that require a lot of work, we'll count those as an edit due to the amount of time they can take and turn down the request. Simple markings are fine, but please don't go abstract on us with "I'd like markings based on this image" or giving us tribal markings to draw or something. We'll have to turn those down, because they'd be considered add-ons with the amount of time they take to draw. Keep in mind though, these customs can only be ordered as gifts for another user.

We are also limiting users to 3 pending orders at a time. This means you can order more once those three orders are finished, but you can only have three orders in progress at a time to help prevent any backlog from forming.

Order will also need to be sent to our gmail (landsofevelon@gmail.com) so that any available artist can handle the order. You may request a certain artist in your email, but there's no guarantee that they'll be able to do your order if they're really busy. The exception to this is if you're ordering a gift for someone on the staff! Obviously if you sent a gift order for a staff member and they opened the email not knowing it was for them it'd ruin the surprise. Kodai, Kreepy, Kyrit, or Silverin can be messaged individually so you can keep your gift a surprise.

What's left? Well, payment options. This year we wanted to give users a variety of payment options, to help make gifting customs easier. First off, you may order a random custom (specifying species is fine) or a custom custom (fully customized, minus edits/heavy markings). A random custom costs 350 KS, while a custom custom costs 400 ks. Alternatively, you can pay for either option with 5 GT.

Order Form

Email Title: Gift Custom Order
1. Username:
2. User you're ordering for:
3. Preferred Artist: (Kodai, Kreepy, Kyrit, Silverin)
4. Species:
5. Eye color:
6. Main body colors: (These range anywhere from body, wing, flame, ect, so please be sure to indicate a chosen color for each section of your pet that can be changed. This also includes the color of any markings the pet already has)
6. Extra markings and color: (Please describe as best as possible if there are additional markings you would like drawn and what color you would like them to be. Drawn examples are allowed)
7. Aura color:
8. Total cost: (random)350 KS/(custom)400KS/(either)5GT
10. Method of Payment: (KS/GT)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/06/2015 10:36 PM

Whoops! It was pointed out to me that I probably didn't make it very clear, but this customs can only be ordered as gifts. I've updated the first post to make that a bit more clear, and I've added a spot on the order form to let us know who the order is going to.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Tis the season to be jolly~

Postby SpringsSong » 12/07/2015 9:41 PM

Question: how long will this be going on for? o3o
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/07/2015 9:48 PM

I'd say probably January 1st?
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 12/19/2015 9:29 PM

~**~

Quick heads up to say that ALL our staff can access the communal Gmail so if you still want your gifts to remain a secret, I suggest taking the PMing route c:

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/27/2015 1:05 PM

Haha, there's nothing like waiting until the last minute to ask important questions... :oops:

So, I went to place an order today for gift customs and realized that there are only ks/gt payment options. Any way I could just pay straight with paypal? And if not, how do I get gt? I've been gone for so long that my goldfish memory is completely blank on how all this works.
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Mojave » 12/27/2015 2:16 PM

I've been paying with paypal. Send the money to Baal's gmail (baalsbaby@gmail.com) should have an icon of a rabbit with three nines over it. And in your order form include a screenshot of the payment.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/27/2015 3:07 PM

Sweet. Thanks!
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

UPDATE

Postby Kyrit » 12/29/2015 1:06 AM

Since time is closing in and staff hasn't been able to get to some orders very timely (it's hard to have file access when we're all running about doing holiday things with family and friends), I'll officially set the cut-off date to January 10th, which should give plenty of time for users to get in any Secret Santa orders. Additionally, if there are orders you've been waiting to place but can't by the 10th due to our 3 pending order limit, those can be submitted on the 10th.

It's mostly Kuhnas and Lakundras, man. Why do the Kuhna and Lakundra files have to be out of my reach right now.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate