Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:Egg Hunt 2018! [Update! Raffle Winners!]:.

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/30/2018 12:05 AM

"Hi guys, I know Easter's upon us, and well... it seems like this keeps happening, but I wasn't sent any stock for the shop this year." From behind the counter of her shop, Elie let out a sigh. The doors were open and customers were being allowed in, but the walls of the shop were completely empty. "That's okay though! I've arranged for something... different this year. Or, well, I guess not completely different. It's been done in the past, but I've never organized it. And I guess I'm still not really doing much other than announcing it?"

There was a tug on her dress from a Rabbot, as if telling her to hurry up with her speech. "Right! Well, this year we're doing an Easter Egg Hunt! I've got fliers on on the rules, so feel free to stop by the desk to pick one up and read up before you get to hunting. I'm not going to be the one hiding eggs, but after everyone's collected them all I'll set up shop and you guys can bring them all back to me! Either way, let me get these passed out now!"

With the announcement made, customers started to the desk one by one before setting out on their hunts.

The Rules

1.) The search function has been turned off! This means you have to actually look through various roleplay threads in search of their images!

2.) Eggs are hidden at random by a staff member hosting each round, but for each egg that has been hidden in a round there will be a listed clue, found in in this post. Additionally, they will not be hidden past the first two pages of any given roleplay area.

3.) When you find an egg, message .:Random Event 2:. and title your PM Egg Found. Do not share the location of an egg with others after you have found it! If it's found out that you've shared an egg location with someone, all your points will be forfeit and you will no longer be allowed to continue the hunt!

The easiest way to get the url for a specific post is to click on the title of the post, or if a user has deleted the title just click on the little page icon shown here;

4.) We estimate that there will be 4 rounds, lasting approximately 1 week each. The staff member hosting each round will announce when eggs have been hidden as well as the ending date and time for that round.

While eggs will be removed immediately after the ending of a round, users are given a grace period of 12 hours to submit any eggs they found but had not yet submitted. Any submissions after the grace period will not be accepted and the PMs will be deleted.

5.) Eggs may be sent in individually as you find them or you may submit them in bulk. All that matters is that you find them before the round ends and submit them before the grace period is over.

6.) Many eggs net point values, which you will later be able to trade in for various rewards. Some eggs will give a specific reward upon being found. A list of eggs and their rewards can be found in this post.
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/30/2018 11:34 AM

Egg Hunting Clues

Round One

Where are the eggs hidden? They're hidden around Lambastia!
Save yourself some trouble, and don't look past the first page of each area. (I make no such promises about the threads though!)

Hint 1: It’s not a date if you take yourself out! … Is it?

Hint 2: Let’s not think about death on a day like this. Spring is no time for dark thoughts!

Hint 3: You know, the other day I heard the most ungodly screech... Think it came from those weird caves?

Hint 4: I got a pair of new shoes yesterday, but breaking them in is always such a pain…

Hint 5: A calendar is probably a bad gift for someone who’s turning twelve. Maybe you could get them some silver jewelry instead?

Hint 6: It’s not summer yet, but it’s already so hot! I feel like I’m melting...

Hint 7: Candy is good and all, but have you considered donating to charity too? I hear a lot of them run events this time of year.

Hint 8: My brother is an actor, but these days he only gets minor roles...

Hint 9: I’ve been doing breathing exercises lately. It helps keep the bad thoughts away.

Hint 10: A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first steps... But how will you know when you’re done?

Round Two

Where are the eggs hidden? You're best bet is to check Barakka!
There won't be any eggs hidden past the first page of each area, they may be hidden in any page of the threads though.

Hint 1:  We hunted high and low for this business downtown but for the life of me, I really can't find it!

Hint 2: I'm no stranger to hard times, but it's really the kindness of others that's helped pull me through.

Hint 3: I was supposed to be on a quest but I think I got a little lost...

Hint 4: The irony is that I thought he could help me. In reality, he made it so much worse.

Hint 5: I had a dream last night... and I think you were in it!

Hint 6:  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is.

Hint 7: Come on, lets go outside! It'll do you a world of good, I promise.

Hint 8: The stuff they're teaching in this advanced medical school is beyond my depth.

Hint 9: Careful! There's something coming out of that abyss! I would run if I were you.

Hint 10: Here at this firm, we do our hardest to ensure our employees don't feel like just another cog in the machine.

Round Three

Where are the eggs hidden? They can be found in both Lambastia AND Barakka!
Nyehehe... don't worry, though, I've only hidden the eggs on the first page of each area. They can be found on any page of the individual threads, though!

Hint 1: When writing papers for finals, be sure to keep lots of coffee around!

Hint 2: That’s a whole lotta ass, all in one place!

Hint 3: Poor Elie must be blind--I totally stole, like, fourteen Christmas boxes last year, right from under her nose! Nyehehe…

Hint 4: When looking for good sales, make sure you look for the gold tags! Those have the best deals.

Hint 5: Sometimes I find myself thinking way too much about my ex--I should have more respect and self worth!

Hint 6: Halloween is not that far away, right? So it’s totally normal for me to be wearing this wolf costume in public, right?

Hint 7: What is even with boys? My little brother has lost his shoes four times this vacation! That shouldn’t even be possible!

Hint 8: I feel like I need a better outlet for my emotions than getting angry at my sister. We could possibly go to the gym together to burn off that excess energy!

Hint 9: These days I find it rather advantageous to retrace my steps and return to places I’ve already been. Even unhappy memories are nostalgic. Like the thunder that follows the lightning, it brings a sort of relief to re-live these things.

Hint 10: A lonesome cowboy stands alone on a hill. I guess his partner never showed up?

Round Four

The eggs were hidden on the first page of each area. They can be found on any page of the individual topics.

Hint 1: Geez, you make it sound like you’re doing to die! Don’t exaggerate. Everything will be fine. You just have to believe.

Hint 2: I’m telling you, you’re not going about this the right way: don’t take this risk.

Hint 3: I’ve been feeling really lonely lately, I don’t know about you. I think about it and my emotions just rise in my chest.

Hint 4: Whoa, someone is molting! Geez, if this keeps going, I’ll have even more than a whole pound of this stuff!

Hint 5: Have you been working on taming your new critter? It might feel like you’re fighting a storm now, but it gets easier!

Hint 6: Oh, give me a break! I know you love this specific horse, but why not try another steed?

Hint 7: Let’s go on a quest! How about we try to have an adventure on the beach for a change?

Hint 8: I am pretty sure you’re just overreacting. Why would there be monsters under your bed during the day?

Hint 9: Did you see the beautiful rose I’d told you about? ... What do you mean someone ate it?!

Hint 10: You’re so dramatic. Don’t be so selfish. After all, if you keep going, it will be “la fin”, as they say.

Round Five

The eggs were hidden on the first page of each area. They can be found on any page of the individual topics, so make sure to look close!

Hint 1: The sign says not to park your cart there!

Hint 2: You shouldn't explore the ocean's waters, where there is nothing else, without a handy dandy map!

Hint 3: Have you heard of the fairy tale where the princess is guarded by a dragon?

Hint 4: Really, do we have to celebrate Christmas, again!? We couldn't just stop at two, now, could we? We had to make it THREE times?!

Hint 5: If you aren't careful, you might be turned into sushi!

Hint 6: I never thought I'd go on a quest for pickles...

Hint 7: If a restricted trait is what you need, you'd better pray to the gods.

Hint 8: Spring forward, fall back? I just wish Xai're would leave the clocks alone!

Hint 9: Toxic always says, "I want to make my house super spooky for Halloween!"

Hint 10: The last egg!
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 03/30/2018 11:54 AM

Hidden Eggs

ImageImageImage
Point value; 1

ImageImage
Point value; 2

ImageImage
Point value; 3

ImageImage
Point value; 4

ImageImage
Point value; 5

ImageImage
Point value; 6

Point value; 7

Exchange for; 1 random (unlimited stock) potion

Exchange for; 10% chance of Kuhna Nip, 90% chance of random point amount from 1-7

Exchange for; 25-100 KS at random

Exchange for; random (spring) wild pet

Exchange for; random Halloween pet

Exchange for; random Christmas pet
*excludes Dalmas/Mysterious Eggs

Exchange for; random Easter pet

Exchange for; it's a secret!
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Egg Hunt 2018!:.

Postby crow » 04/01/2018 4:14 PM

Round one has officially begun!

End Date: Sunday, April 8th, 11:59 PM EST
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby Redd » 04/09/2018 11:14 PM

Round two has officially begun!

End Date: Monday, April 16th, 11:59 PM EST

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/17/2018 10:38 PM

Round three has officially begun!

End Date: Tuesday, April 23rd, 11:59 PM EST

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jaykobell » 04/25/2018 7:01 PM

Surprise. It's me. I'm Round 4.

End Date: Wednesday, May 2nd, 11:59 PM EST
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 04/25/2018 9:34 PM

I was made aware that some hints were a little bit of a strain to read. With blessing from a higher power, the bolded clues have been colored for easier reading! I hope this helps!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/03/2018 1:53 PM

HA HA HA HA

The (sort of) surprise Round 5, your final round, has begun!

End Date: Tuesday, May 8th, 11:59 PM EST

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/04/2018 11:40 PM

As a number of folks are having some difficulties with this round, even if they don't know it yet, I am going to say this. When reading all the hints, please keep in mind:

Words are STYLIZED for a reason.

This has been your bonus hint~!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/07/2018 9:13 PM

HA HA HA HA

With just a little over 24 hours left, some extra color has been added to one of the hints.

This has been your extra bonus hint~!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 05/15/2018 12:14 AM

If you participated in the egg hunt, go check out the shop and figure out what you got from your eggs as well as what you can buy with your points!
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/22/2018 11:32 AM

And the winners have been drawn! I'll be adding these pets to the records now and sending them out officially to their new owners.

Silver-Eye

Winner: Lilith Michaelis

Caribbean

Winner: FrostWynd

Image Image Image Image
Breeding Key of Choice

Winner: Redd
(Please message me with the key of your choice!)

Mysterious Egg, A

Winner: Thunder

Mysterious Egg, B

Winner: MythicDusk

Mysterious Egg, C

Winner: Mojave
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: .:Egg Hunt 2018! [Update! Raffle Winners!]:.

Postby Mojave » 06/22/2018 11:35 AM

Congrats to everyone who won!! 8D -slobburs on egg-
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate