Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.: The Lost Seraphim :.

Postby .:Random Event:. » 07/01/2018 11:37 PM

A new event is live! A strange mist has overcome Evelon and the Lone Saloon is hiring keen adventurers to investigate!

The rules are here and there's some neat prizes up for grabs here, but you'll have to roleplay to get them! If you've ever wanted a specific Lost pet, this will be your one and only chance to get it!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a Mod in the Discord or post here!
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Re: .: The Lost Seraphim :.

Postby .:Random Event:. » 08/24/2018 7:22 PM

Quick update, just in case you missed the Discord announcement, but the Prize Shop is now open for business!

It's only open until 11:59pm, 9/1/2018 so make sure you get your order in quick!

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .: The Lost Seraphim :.

Postby .:Random Event:. » 09/15/2018 7:54 PM

Just a little recap for those who missed the Discord Announcements!

First up, thanks to the efforts of crow, with a massive total of over 2000+ posts, every single potential Lost pet has been unlocked! You can view them on the website or here! A small note on evolvers; young forms of the species cannot be found in the wild and in order to obtain one, it must be caught and reverted at the Evo-Lux.

In addition, all Lost species can now be found in the wild! I've also included a new temporary item called Tainted Ichor for 30KS which will drive Lost pets away from hunts. Be warned though, since Lost pets make up the majority of the current rewards, most areas will only give seasonal pets or easy pets if you choose to use the item.

There's an item overhaul in the works but it's not ready at this point in time. If you missed out on the Kuhna or Ipinox, never fear, they will be back one day.

In the meantime, happy hunting Explorers!

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate