Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

A Sense of Impending Doom

Postby Kyrit » 05/03/2019 4:59 PM

I fear the worst has happened, it is time for us all to say goodbye. Evelon is no more.

JK. Perhaps I got you with that title, but all is well. Life on Evelon may be slow these days, but we promise we're still here chugging away to give you content where we can. And here we are with content! He's a little late, but did you ever wonder who got all those eggs painted up for Easter?

Elie's had the help of several little kittens this year, though they seem quite grumpy about it. They've been freed from service now though, so we're proud to bring you the revamped Baby Doom Kitty. As usual, all you'll need to do to access your fancy new art is to give that kitten a good hard refresh. If you're still partial to the old art, just add 'old' to the end of the file name and you'll get right there.

I suppose it's a bit unrelated.... but I've heard people sometimes say cats chirp.

Ahem, this is Redd and I am hijacking this post for the more boring part of this update. The theme of this one is Candy and Bears (... Gummi Bears? IDK I TRIED). But if you head over to the Bruma page, you'll find they've received the same treatment as the Tavil and select few Zipala (Aqua, Venom, Candy) & Trumpetter (Saffron, Venom & Candy) also got touch ups.

In addition I've got 8 Candy revamps as well, these are:
Beetanke
Fenling
Kamee
Skyllard
Tengumi
Aries
Albie
Gyrophant
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: A Sense of Impending Doom

Postby Shaetani » 05/03/2019 8:02 PM

Awww that look on its face... so cute grumpy cat -squees and fails around-
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate