Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

YOU! NOTIFY MODS of your TRADES!

Postby Solita » 09/01/2007 11:47 AM

I can not stress the importance of this rule:

You MUST NOTIFY either STOFFELEES (for KUHNAS) or TICK-TOCK (for LUCAIN) and either Stoffelees OR Tick-Tock for anything else, of ANY AND ALL TRADES and/or GIVEAWAYS that take place!!!

And not only must you NOTIFY Stoffelees or Tick-Tock about the trade/giveaway, you must:

DOCUMENT IT!!

Either keep the PM, or, even better, take a screen shot of the PM (Pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then opening Paint and right click>Paste will do the trick) and save the screen shot.

Here! I'll even make you a form!

-----
Username:  
If you are trading a KUHNA:
Stoffelees
If you are trading LUCAIN:
Tick-Tock
If you are trading ANYTHING ELSE:
Stoffelees or Tick-Tock (but NOT both!)

Subject: Trade Notification

Hey, [Stoffelees/Tick-Tock], [name of other person in trade] and I have traded pets. I gave [name of person] a [or insert number of] [name of pet], for which I received [name of pet/nothing, if it was a giveaway]. I'd like a PM from you confirming that you received my trade notification, and also so that I can document that the trade happened. Thank you!

-----

NOTE: If the trade involves Lucain AND Kuhna, then you MUST notify BOTH Stoffelees and Tick-Tock!

IF at ANY POINT you are NOT on our list when we do sweep checks, we will WARN YOU, and if you can not produce documentation or proof that this trade or giveaway happened, we will DELETE the pets in question.

It is between the TWO PARTIES involved in the trade who will do the notifying. It never hurts for BOTH of you to send a PM - in fact, that might be better, so that both of you can receive documentation.

And please, DO NOT ASSUME that if you receive a pet in a thread giving away anything that we will pick up on it and monitor it and automatically update our lists. That is YOUR responsibility!

Now then! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We ALWAYS prefer that you ask a question to clear something up, rather than have you unsure and accidentally cause problems for yourself.

Thank you for reading. :)
Solita
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2
Donate

Postby Warnz » 11/09/2007 10:09 AM

Okay, this seems pretty straightforward, but I still want to make sure. If we are on the RECEIVING end of the deal, do we document it?
Warnz
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 281
Donate

Re: YOU! NOTIFY MODS of your TRADES!

Postby Mojave » 11/09/2007 10:14 AM

Solita wrote:It is between the TWO PARTIES involved in the trade who will do the notifying. It never hurts for BOTH of you to send a PM - in fact, that might be better, so that both of you can receive documentation.

You don't have to, so long as the one sending you the pet notifies. But it IS better for you to also notify, in case the other person doesn't remember to pm (that's happend to me before, me being the one who forgot x3 *ish forgetful*) and also, like Solita said, so you can both have documentation that the trade was legalized.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Soriana » 02/07/2008 10:36 PM

Here's a scenario/question: If you win the Breeder's Showcase auctions, do you still notify Stoffelees or Tick-Tock? I was just wondering, because it's Baal's auctions, and considering she's the administrator....anyway, I was just curious. ^^

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!