Did you miss an update due to being away for a long time? Do you remember an old update but can't find it and want to read it again? Past updates will be contained within this forum for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Archives

.:New info on trades:.

Postby Kyrit » 06/18/2008 3:58 PM

*wiggles in* o-o Okay... Uhhhh... *clears throat* Yeah. Ready now! ^^ Sooooooo as of last night there's new stuff on trading. Well, not the trading itself you see. From now on no one message Stoffie or Ticky with those bothersome trade notes. Instead~

*shoves Shrewd out infront of her as a shield* Naw. I kid. You can either message Shrewdberry or me. Either one of us will take care of it. d=
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 06/18/2008 4:07 PM

P= See, Shrewdie's also the meat shield. o3o A 100% useless, yep. -phails to protect la Draiz-

So yah. P= Do not PM and Draiz and Shrewdie will go kaboom at your face?

;D Don't forget~ <3
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 07/17/2008 2:14 PM

(*UPDATE!*)

Brand new update, folks!

A'right. So we had some little problems with our list, and scattering the PMs all over the place between Draiz and I was rather... confusing on some parts, so we decided to change the system some; don't be scared, it'll basically be the same thing as it currently was. :) So now, please PM:

Draiz, if you are trading any retired pets of any sorts. This includes the Seasonal Pets, such as a Rabbot AC1, this includes the War Pets, the Prize Pets, etc.

Shrewdberry, if you are trading any Kuhna(s) of any sorts. This includes custom Kuhnas, Kuhna kits, Original & Generation Kuhnas, Prize Kuhnas, any Kuhnas you can see! This also includes the Fallen Luhnas and the Calamikuhna Panzers from Ein's shop, because they still remain Kuhnas. ;D

Nothing else changed, you still PM our lovely ToxicShadow if you are trading Lucain to someone~!

And as a side note! If you took the whole litter of kits you had with a partner, please tell me who which kits went to! I noticed few people do it, and it makes Shrewdie sad. :P So PM her with this please~

Or else she'll give you warnings. D:<

No, not really. But didn't that just motivate you to PM me? :P

That's all folks~! So keep trading, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM us! <3
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate