For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

RP Search~ (Closed for now)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/10/2010 10:02 PM

So, I’m looking for some RPs now that finals are (technically) over. Nothing too in-depth, as my brain is still slightly fried from finals, and can’t handle too many super long posts. But something fun, and interesting. I’m osik at coming up with plots, so anything anyone can think of is fine with me. Every single one of my characters (save for those in RPs) are available. So if you have an idea, a life mate pairing, or any kind of plot or anything interesting you’d like to involve them in, give me a shout.

RPs to Start
Thrix and Mousen’s Cualli Acatl  
Boss and Toxic’s Kryss
Fi and Toxic’s Layla
Atin and Toxic's 'Elda
Bariss and Azura’s Ryzen

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: RP Search~ (Ideas totally welcome)

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/11/2010 12:31 AM

I have been wanting to find a match for Kryss [Krysstinyah], seeing as her original partner was going to be one which belonged to Jessari before she left. She sort of needs someone that has some similarities to her, since she's very strong willed, she needs someone on equal terms.

Not born of this world, Kryss' original home was technologically advanced, twisted in what they used their technology for. Kryss was one of the many selected to play a game, a game in which she and the others were the players and the characters. Each round of the game was decided by whomever reached the number limit of kills that round. The players fought against one another with all sorts of guns and when one was killed, they felt an excruciating pain shoot through them. The more times one was killed, the more painful each shock one would receive. In a "death" they were instantly teleported to a different location in the game, and forced to fight again, even if the pain was staggering.

Kryss took the game very seriously and was very good at what she did, to avoid the pain. The pain from every death would nearly immobilize her when she first began to play, until she got her bodily resistance up but, by then, she was already considered one of the most formidable players. Hardly dying, dodging the bullets, killing in sprees, going on rampages, Kryss was feared by her dominately male opponents.

It was her teleportation into a new round that landed Kryss within Evelon. There was an error or miscalculation within her teleporter's coordinates, so minor but error enough to send her straight to a world no one from her home had ever heard of.

Still adjusting to this world, Kryss has the tendency to act very hostile if she feels threatened. Though she rarely dawns her full set of armor, she's never found without at least one gun on her person. She's suspicious of anyone that is muscularly built, anyone that wears any sort of armor, and sometimes, just males in general, since they were more often her opponents. The girl behind the mask, so to speak, isn't well known anymore. She lost that girl a long time ago, when she started the game, and now she's slowly resurfacing.

And then there is Layla, who I have been wanting to roleplay for some time.

Born during the ages when women were but tools and property to men, Layla sought a life free of the shackles that her family and arranged husband bound her in. She eventually killed her husband, making off with all that they had. In her freedom and power seeking journey, Layla went so far as to slay a goddess that hailed over ice in order to steal her powers and claim the title as her own. A goddess was one of the females of the time that men were forced to show respect.

At one point in time, she wound up in an affair with Jakerz. All was well, the two both attracted by one another's power, until he tried to rob her of her powers and turn her into one of his minions. In the battle that followed his betrayal both Jakerz and Layla were comatose and entirely frozen in time, going without aging until they re-woke. She now seeks vengeance against the man whom took her love for granted and tried to use her for his own means. All the while, her heart still longs to find love that isn't but a cold lie. If only her heart wasn't freezing over...

One more lady, and that would be 'elda [Esmarelda] here.

Living a life away from her parents, away from the father exiled from his kingdom and from the mother with four altering personalities, 'elda had to make it by on her own. Which was very unfortunate for the female, whom hates doing actual hard work. She'd much rather sit back and watch others do hard labor, while she does something much less stressing. 'elda is a dancer and singer, to some degree, but never bothered with trying to make it big. She travels solo from place to place, staying in for a few weeks, and moving on once she no longer has one of her temporary jobs there. However, most of her wealth comes from another source. There is no denying 'elda's good looks, and she plays it all to her advantage. She's really a con artist, luring in unsuspecting males with her good looks, sweet talking, and her promise of making their lives, even for just that one night, worth while. Despite the way it may sound, 'elda usually has more innocent intentions. She's a strange girl, indeed, having a fascination with black magic. After spending some time with 'elda, one usually feels quite rejuvenated and unreasonably happy, with a strange luck following them, even if something horrible had just happened to them previously. In the end, it could be well worth the expenses lost.

'elda may be hard to read, always changing her likes and dislikes from day to day and being anything she thinks she needs to be, but anyone may find truth in some of her words, if they look close enough.

So, yea, I thought of those three. If any of them interest you, we could try to come up with some sort of plot to go on.

Edit: Bah! I almost forgot Detria.

Her father calls himself a gangster and, everytime he does, Detria laughs. She doesn't look at her "gangster" father in the brightest light, only because she finds his acting pathetic. She knows what it's really like, since she's the one kid that went to live the life in a street gang. While she has a home with her other father, Detria felt most comfortable on the streets. She comes and goes between her home and her "home" on the streets as she pleases. The girl is a tough one, constantly ready for a brawl should any issues arise. Male, female, bigger than her, she'll take anyone on. It's not in her nature to give up on anything, be it fighting or anything else. When it comes to physical battles, it's very dangerous for her, because she will fight to the death or, perhaps, the death of her opponent, unless someone can drag her out of the match. She just doesn't know when to quit. That sort of dedication can be bad, but also very good, if she'd just learn where to channel it. In some ways, she's very "pack oriented." She's likes having others around her, though she's choose-y about who she decides to let in. Past her exterior attitude, there is more to her to be discovered.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2949
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/11/2010 12:44 AM

Hm…I think Fi may be able to melt the ice queen. He‘s too adorable not to love. XD
Fi is the squad funny man and also the squad medic. He uses his jokes to mask his true feelings. Although he’s often outwardly comical and funny, inwardly, he longs for something that many of his brothers have found; love. But he does not say it aloud. He dislikes that his brothers tiptoe around the subject of having a girlfriend, and wished they’d just get on with their own lives while he sorts out his. But he truly loves his brothers, even if they do annoy him sometimes. F has a tendency to have a hard time shutting up. He has, as Skirata calls it paklalat; the gift of gab. He enjoys being the funny man, and lightening the mood. He has a close and strong bond with his squad mates, something he wouldn’t trade for the world. Fi is terrified of not being seen as the Commando he once was. After an accident left him in a coma and Corr took over his spot, Fi retreated to Mandalore, where he was healed by a good friend of his, Bardan Jusik. But Fi has never felt like he is at one hundred percent again. Sometimes unsteady in his speech or walk, Fi often tends to forget things, and has to write notes for himself so he remembers what he was supposed to do moment to moment. Fi is angry that he can never be the super solider he once was, and thus, seems to mope a bit, even when he’s told he’s improved ninety percent. In his words it’s ‘not the one hundred percent I used to be.’ He can’t see if anyone will ever love him the way he is, and sometimes feels like he’s letting people down. But he’s becoming more and more confident by the day as his condition improves, and has begun to truly be his old self once more. But he still longs for someone to love.

And maybe for ‘Elda? Atin?
Atin, whose name means ‘stubborn,’ in Mando’a, is exactly his namesake. A stubborn and hard-headed individual, Atin hardly ever says a word. He’s often very serious, and has the air of a dangerous man about him. Everyone who meets him has the first impression of an annoyed, angry commando who hates just about everyone. But Atin truly cares for his brothers and his family, including a small circle of close knit friends. he would never admit to it, but he does have a soft heart, deep down. He’s the cynic of the group, often having a bad opinion about anything that happens (unless it’s something good and it happens to one of his brothers or family). He tends to be very protective of his family and friends, and especially his girlfriend. He doesn’t care what others think about him, and will often speak his mind, albeit, in grumbles and mutterings when his squad sergeant, Niner, can’t hear.

And maybe for Kryss…Boss?
Boss hardly does anything but bark out orders, it seems. He can sometimes get exasperated with the antics of his squad, but he's a real 'business' like soldier. He seems to have an infinite amount of patience, and, surprisingly, a sense of humor. Although not often heard, he does have his own wisecracks and funny little anecdotes, much to his squad's amusement. Boss has a very thick accent, although it's unclear why he has one and his squad mates do not. He sounds as though he may be from New Zealand. A sharp mind, and an even sharper fighting ability, Boss is an ultimate solider. He can sometimes be disappointed in others that don't seem to live up to his high standards. he's a real 'orders' kind o guy; stern, proud, and seemingly untouchable, Boss doesn't let much get to him. He sometimes seems as though he might not have any emotions, but he really does. he cares deeply for his brothers and squad mates, and has a big heart, though I doubt he'd let anyone know it. He often questions his existence, though only in private. He always seems to make the right decisions, and has impeccable judgment; when he feels as though he's failed someone, he retreats within himself and tries to carry on alone.

As for plots…Hm, well, concerning Fi…he’s still pretty messed up, so he can’t go anywhere except into town. Atin isn’t doing much, and neither is Boss, ‘cept sittin’ on a shelf looking pretty (Boss: We’re not pretty…) I’ve been dying to RP Boss for some time. To get a good handle on his style, check out this thread;
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12655&start=0#p247076

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/11/2010 5:58 PM

Boss and Kryss: Honestly, I think he would fit her fairly well. They both have their serious aspects about one another and I think they'd be able to keep up with one another. Kryss, of course, is not real house wife material. She's not going to sit back on the side lines. If he can accept that, then everything should be okay. [Oddly, though, she does have a passion for kids and animals, if given the chance.]

Currently, Kryss isn't exactly living the best life. Since she's just appeared in Evelon recently and she has no other real skills aside from fighting, she's been giving herself a bad reputation for stealing, harming and/or possibly killing men. Kryss becomes very protective of other females and kids, should she see any male abusing them in any manner, which causes her quite some trouble.

I can see a few different possibilities. Either she stole from the wrong place and someone requested that she be eliminated, which may cause Boss to get on her trail, or they could sort of just... run into each other. With her wariness of men, especially with armed and armor-wearing men, there is a pretty good chance she would attack him on sight. xD;

Atin and 'Elda: I think she may be able to get him to open up or relax a little. She actually does make people happy for no real reason, usually just by being near her, as it has to do with the magic she dabbles in. I'm totally willing to try it and see how it works out, I'm just not sure how they would meet. She's a performer, usually lingering more often around pubs and more shady areas of the cities. So, unless Atin is into that sort of thing, we'd have to go with a different approach. How likely is he to rescue a woman being harassed or followed through dark alleys?

Fi and Layla: I'm not sure how well this would work, so we would sort of have to test drive things before anything was set in stone. Layla, after all, is commonly attracted to men that she views as powerful, as can be seen with her previous lover. There is the chance that she would take interest in Fi, however, because he seems like such a sweetheart. She may be looking for a different kind of pace now. Plus, given is past, I believe she would understand his situation, though she may get somewhat frustrated with some of it from time to time. She's currently a very cold creature, so if she's harsh, I'm hoping Fi will be able to handle that. Once she's tamed, however, I imagine her to be a very loving creature. She's eager for true love.

This pair, though, I'm really not sure how to start. Layla isn't a very typical being, so she doesn't have any set place on where she goes or where she lives.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/11/2010 11:25 PM

Hm…I think the last idea is best. Boss wouldn’t really want to fight back, and would be super confused. I can see that leading to him trying to figure out why she was trying to attack him, and then being curious about her in general. Does that sound like a plan?

For Atin and ‘Elda…I can actually see that latter part, yeah. Him strolling around the dark alleys on leave (Cuz he’ll go anywhere) and saving her, but then walking right off afterwards as if it never happened. XD I dunno how she’d take that. What do you think?

Fi tends to get flustered and embarrassed a lot. If she got fed up with him, he’d just stare at his boots and apologize a lot. Hm…as for meeting…maybe Fi could get lost int eh forest near his home, and need someone to help him get back?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/12/2010 7:49 PM

My goodness, I thought I had replied to this yesterday. D=
-wonders what happened-

Anyways, I'd say Kryss and Boss randomly running into one another totally works. If he's interested and intent on knowing anything about her, she's going to have to give in at some point. She will also probably harbor mutual curiosity, since she hasn't witnessed any men with full armor suits running around. She might be hopeful about him knowing where she came from.

I'm pretty sure 'Elda would end up going right on after Atin if he saved her. She would probably feel indebted to him and, heck, probably fairly attracted too. She couldn't just let him walk away, at least not without paying him back somehow.

I'd say Fi getting lost and happening across Layla could work just as good as any. She's likely to wander and end up anywhere. I can actually seeing her feeling kind enough to help him home when she first meets him. As things go along, she may warm up to him.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/12/2010 9:10 PM

Can I throw this girl at you for a roleplay? Perhaps a romance roleplay?

ImageImage Tribal Human Form Cualli Acatl bred lucain.
Cualli Acatl is Taurmynt's daughter, it's a little known fact that he does, infact have a daughter. Cualli herself is very down to earth, she still lives with the Tonuac tribe and she intends to do so until the day she dies. When approached about her father she's very open, clearly stating when and where she last saw him; even where he was heading to. She's quite confident her information is useless. Taurmynt rarely visits her, and when he does he only gives a vague outline of where he's next headed. He moves on far too quickly for anything information from her to be of any use. It's really not worth the five day trek deep into the heart of the Tengel. The head of the police department is well aware of that; however as the search for the murderer becomes more desperate, he finds himself seeking Cualli's help more often. Her honesty is brutal at times, her thoughts are heard exactly as she speaks them. They know she'd rather not have her father in prison if she could help it; however she won't lie to them.

She's a classic woman of the Tonuac tribe, capable, loyal and practical. Some see her, on first glance as boring. However she is anything but. She knows many legends and her story telling abilities are second to none, she finds herself the Bard in the tiny tribe. She's also the glue that sticks everyone together. Cualli is a very calm person and it takes alot to get agitated, she's very well balanced and usually optimistic. She's always a little disappointed in herself, since she feels she's not very pretty; Cualli believes herself to be very plain. Her appearance tends to be a touchy subject for her and she has a tendency not to take compliments well. She can cook well, but that's a trait all of the Tonuac tribe carry, even if what she cooks is limited to slow and spit roasting meat, and anything you can do with edible roots and the Tengel's non-poisonous fruit. Her knowledge of plants stretches only to her part of the Tengel, even then she only knows the local name for them.

She follows and believes all the legends of the tribe, infact at times Cualli is woefully out of touch with the modern world. She's a fast learner, though, even if the only town she has been to was Nabias. She's not really bothered about modern technology and prefers to stay away from it. Even if someone (such as Zaar) offers to teach her the ways of the modern world she politely declines, after all, what use would it be in the middle of the jungle? She would never wish to live anywhere else, her idea of a happy life, is a simple life. She's inherited her father's love of weaponry, if she can't be found telling her tribes stories or reading about new ones. (From the books Zaar, Nazahuatl, Taurmynt and Nanti bring her on the rare occasions they visit, or in Naz's case, whenever he goes out to the outside world, he makes sure to buy her a book) she can be found making arrow heads, or sharpening throwing spears. She's not really a violent person, infact she hates hunting, she much prefers a good archery competition, or some competitive play fight of some sort. She fights very well with staffs actually, or throwing spears. Cualli is one of those that can definitely take care of herself.

Even though she isn't up to Nazahuatl's level in healing she is good enough to be able to clean and stitch up a wound and she is not in the least squeamish. (Which is the norm for the Tonuac tribe anyway) Though Cualli hates seeing things suffer and she will do her best to help anything that comes her way.

More information on her tribe/plot can be found here. <3

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/12/2010 9:20 PM

Haha, definitely. Boss will probably be like ‘whattheheck! Crazy lady punching me!’ and pretty much be all wierded out by it and try to just get away from her. But yes, I love that idea. He’s one of my favorite personalities.

Yesh. Atin, being Atin, would stubbornly ignore her as long as possible, before asking her why the heck she was following him. XD Hehe, that one sounds fun!

Fi is like an adorable little puppy; you can’t not be charmed by him. He’d take her personality and stride and go along with it, just being his normal, cheerful self. <3

Oh! Oh! Yesh. I dunno if you‘d be up for it or what her gender preference is, but I’ve decided to make a character out of this girl. The crystal around her neck is a symbol of power for her people, and it keeps them alive, basically. She’s tribal, but based more on the tribes of Africa than anything else. I don’t have a personality for her yet either, but she’s kind of like a Nubian queen type character. Sounds interesting?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/12/2010 10:47 PM

Hmmm...  As purdy as she is (and I should have said something before, but  my memory isn't so great at 2AM. XP) Anyway, I think she'd go better with a guy, perhaps she could be in Nabias for once and have someone teach her a little more of the outside world? I'd love to see her dad's face when she goes from being a tribal girl to being a little more outlandish? If that's allright with you? Also it would have to be someone who wouldn't run screaming when they found out her father was a wanted murder. (He's not totally like one of my favourite characters, no. >> << >>) though judging from the looks of your pen the latter criteria will not be a problem? XD

/fail. XP *Should not be typing when she can barely see the keys. XP Since when did W look like a K? XP I need glasses. *Brick'd**

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/12/2010 11:39 PM

So, now that my finals are over, too (yay!), I'm trying to get back into this thing called "RP" as well. And my brother had my watching him play Star Wars Battlefront 2 all day, so part of my brain is stuck there for now. I believe I've thrown this boy at you before, but we never did anything.

Ryzen was trained to be a Jedi for the first six years of his life. As calm as a youngling at his age could be, he was often told he would make a great Jedi knight one day. Unfortunately that day never arrived in that sheltered life he's enjoyed in the Temple along side so many others with the same dream. With the transmission of Order 66, most of his would-be comrades were wiped out in one evening. Now fifteen, Ryzen has tried to continue his training as best he can without the wisdom of the Masters to guide him. He tries his best to be emotionless simply because he knows he would probably lapse into pure anger at the ones who destroyed his future.

You can chase him with a Mando or throw another Jedi at him if you're in the mood for Star Wars geek-dom.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1072
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/13/2010 12:00 AM

Mousen: Welll….I do have Thrix; he’s available at the moment (And one of the only ones right now; as many boys as I have, most have life mates or planned lifematings)
Thrix is a very complicated man. He has a very strict sense of authority. When in front of commanding officers, he is the picture perfect solider; always obeying orders, always following commands. There is nothing ‘lacking’ about him when he falls into ‘commando mode’ as some call it. However, behind the scenes, he is a very different man. He likes to laugh and to smile. He enjoys having fun, and he’s surprisingly sensitive as well. Although he doesn’t seem like it, he’s really quite gentle. A big sheep in wolf’s clothing, so to speak. He’s a hard man on the battle field, but a very sweet one when not in uniform. He tends to be rather introversive, keeping most of his thoughts to himself, and finding half of them so amusing, he laughs out loud (Which tends to freak people out from time to time). He’s a somewhat hard man to get a read on; he doesn’t believe that people should cover and hide their emotions, but express them openly, even if it means crying or laughing aloud. He’s an all around open and very welcoming man, warm-hearted and kind. He always seems eager to be around others, always eager to help and to be involve, though he does a very good job of keeping himself calm, cool and collected, no matter the situation.

Azura: Oh, oh! Barriss, yush. I can’t find her personality, but here she is. Maybe a Padawan/master RP?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/13/2010 1:16 AM

Okay, everything sounds good to go! I would actually love to start at least one pretty soon, if you're okay with that. I'm not sure which, so you're completely welcome to decide. =]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/13/2010 3:45 PM

Sure. I remember her a bit. Any place you'd like to go?

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1072
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/13/2010 11:41 PM

Well, after Thursday I’ll have lotsa time to start new Rps. I’m just super bad with the intro posts unless inspiration hits me. So, I dunno which one you’d like to start, but I’m all up for any of them, in any location, so yep. Did you wanna start one? Like I said, I suck at most intros. XD

Azura: Whoo! I finally get to RP Barriss! That’s exciting. I have a lot of muse for her, to be honest. I can start the rp for her some time within the next couple of days. Perhaps a bit of a training session for master and Padawan. She’s actually going to be involved in an order 66 RP sometime soon as well, so it’ll be nice for her to have connections with other people other than her commander. XD

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/14/2010 12:10 AM

I can start one if you like, yush. It either being the one with 'Elda and Atin or the one with Kryss and Boss. I really don't have too much of a preference between those two, though I already have an idea on how to start the first one. I think it would be more proper for you to start the one with Layla and Fi, though, since Fi is the one getting lost. xD There really isn't anything for Layla to do before coming across him.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next