For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Someone who'll be gentle?

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/15/2010 12:50 PM

So yeah, I haven't roleplayed on here for a while. To be honest I don't have much time, but I need KS for the Christmas giftboxes and I do hate the sight of my pets just rotting. Basically I'd like one or two people who'd like to roleplay with me and who don't mind me taking a few days to reply. We can think of a plot if you like depending on the characters, or it can be a sort of random meeting. I don't mind which area or what characters you want to use. I'd be happy roleplaying any of the following of my characters:
Name: Shard
Personality: Relaxed, Submissive, Caring, Slightly Nervous around his sister
History/Info: He is the twin of Shatter. The quieter one, he is quite gentle and often follows Shatter around like a puppy. He has amazing hearing skills which hardly anyone knows about
Name: Shatter
Personality: Bossy, Quite Selfish, Secretive
History/Info: She can see auras but would never admit it. Has a twin named Shard but she's not very close to him. She is the fiercer of the two

{The twins come as a pair, and are more developed than they seem}

Name: Tesora {Known as 'Sora'}
Personality: Smart, Enthusiastic, Little crazy, Bright, Friendly, Manipulative
History/Info: There is one thing in the world Sora cares about, and that's the conservation of Evelon's many species. No matter how common, parasitic or downright unpleasant a creature is, she will do anything in her power to defend them. Her current master plan is to free all the Think Sprites from their boxes, claiming that it is cruel and immoral to keep them locked up. Determined, resilient and not against using her looks, Sora will never give in until she has the whole world being Vegan. When not campaigning for Evelon rights, she can be sweet, friendly and very open-minded. Don't be fooled though-the niceties will vanish as soon as you put that Piyo burger near your mouth...
Human Form: Shoulder length blonde hair (colour of coat) Palish skin, Silvery-white eyes, Cheeks that flush when she's worked up/angry
Name: Glory
Personality: Sneaky, Aloof, Flirty, Snappy, Hard to befriend
History/Info: Under her sometimes harsh and often sharp exterior, this Kuhna has rather a sad story. She has always wanted to fall in love and have kits of her own, but she is so terrified of accidentally poisoning someone that she tends to distance herself. That doesn't stop her from flirting and hoping, but if things get too serious she will end the relationship.
Despite the knowledge she may never have a family, Glory manages to stay surprisingly positive. Though her condition stops her from making 'true' friends, she enjoys interacting with others and making acquaintances. She always has a sarcastic comment to make about a situation, and it can appear at times that she is uncaring. Deep down though she cares for her friends just as much as anyone else and would willingly die for them if necessary
Name: Zeta (zay-tah)
Personality: Bouncy, Lively, Short attention span, Blunt, Constantly Amused, Sometimes a little selfish
History/Info: This is a girl who knows what she likes and ignores everything else. She has high amounts of energy and low amounts of patience, tending to discard anyone who doesn't instantly grab her attention under the heading 'Boring'. She is light on her paws and a fast runner, though has never cared enough to actually use her skills for anything. Her favourite pastime is to confuse or wind-up others, though fortunately she often gets bored of even that quickly enough. A good story will always grab her attention and might even make her stay still for longer than three seconds. Even if you reveal it's all fictional, she will still admire you for your lying skills. Once you have befriended her, she will keenly defend you from any insults, all the while cheerily insulting you herself. She means no harm though, and in certain situations she can be surprisingly sympathetic and calm
Name: Arcanius {Ark-Cane-ee-us) or Ark
Personality: Smart, Protective, Absent-Minded, Sarcastic, Snappy (See below)
History/Info: Ark believes it is his duty to protect others and save them from the disasters that 'their own stupidity causes'. He tends to insult people a lot, but deep down he really does care. Expect to hear words like 'stupid', 'idiotic', 'crazy' and sometimes even 'no-brained'. As there are so many pets to save, he tends to dash around a bit and doesn't stay in one place too long. He tries to teach others at times so they can get themselves out of tricky situations when he's not there.
If that was all there was to Ark, it would end here. However...
Like most Mekkayena, he has the occasional malfunction. Only it's slightly more serious than that. Ark can switch from a slightly whiny, protective friend to a disturbing, ferocious enemy. It doesn't happen often, but when it does the results can be lethal. Some claim this is why he is so protective-he is trying to make up for those he couldn't protect from the worst enemy. Himself...
Name: Bane
History/Info: Ah, the curse of the Werecain has affected poor Bane badly. Unfortunately he was dropped on his head as a pup, so the whole 'savage-at-nighttime' thing has been reversed. Meet him at midnight by a moonlit pool and he couldn't be a more pleasant fellow. However, should you run into him during the day he is little more than a wild beast, angry and eager to kill.
Bane's 'true personality' (aka. Nighttime) is sweet and goofy, like a giant puppy dog you want to hug. He isn't the brightest tool in the shed, but when he's adorable as he is, it doesn't really matter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right, so I have a lot I need to roleplay XD There's a bit of variety but you can always check my pen if none of them catch your eye. I prefer to roleplay one or two characters at most. Like I said, you can pick who you like and the area. I'll probably post about every 3 days, but that's only a rough guide. If it's longer than that then feel free to give me a nudge. Thanks for reading~
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Re: Someone who'll be gentle?

Postby Krystalolive » 12/20/2010 12:23 AM

I'll be more than glad to rp with you Kabuto.

Glory and Tobi, my cake kuhna, might get along. Ark and Draco maybe, with someone else if you'd like. Sorry if these both sound bad, I'm not the best at picking out who to rp with when it comes to these things...
And of course, here's my pen, the new one is still being worked on, but it has better personalities.
New Pen
Old, old, oooooold pen <--Only click that if you want to look through quite a bit of pets....
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/29/2010 6:14 PM

Sorry about the delay-I was trying to wait until I got 5 posts in my current thread, but since it's moving slow and I have 4 I thought I might as well post now ^_^; Anyway, I'd love to roleplay with you! Reading their personalities, I'd be happy with either/both of those pairings. I guess it's up to you really, though I think the Kuhna one might work slightly better?
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/23/2011 10:42 PM

I'm even worse in delay. If you still want to, I can do both of those rp's. Tobi and Glory does sounds better. Sorry for being so long, I've been a little tied up and such.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate