For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

[-- Lifemate Hunt and Possible Pairings for Contest?

Postby Redd » 12/21/2010 7:12 AM

So I'm looking for both lifemates and possible entries for the contest~ Since... because of the contest, I've realised that a lot of my babies have no love~ D8 Which is sad, seeing as I've been on this site for too freakin' long to not have at least one of my pets to have a lifemate~

In my signature, there's a link to my breeders listing for Lucain and Paragon, whilst Kuhna's can be found in my pen (The Black Cavern). There's... really. Not much else? xD; Pets who want lifemates will be specified in my listing, but all are pretty much open to be thrown into the contest. Kuhna's won't have it indicated but majority are pretty keen to settle down~

So hopefully this will get some interest~ P=

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Re: [-- Lifemate Hunt and Possible Pairings for Contest?

Postby Jessari » 12/21/2010 9:42 AM

Okay, so basically I'd like to see Namaste with any of your more dangerous guys. >:D

Name: Namaste
Lineage: Custom

About Namaste
Namaste is a beautiful woman, a tiny, delicate wisp of a thing that immediately brings out the protector (and occasionally the wolf) in the male species. Just by looking at her, you can tell she's a classy lady, her hair done up in a glossy black bun and her custom-fitted clothes accentuating every curve. She holds herself aloof from 'normal' people, only associating with them if it is absolutely necessary.

What you wouldn't know from her appearance is that Namaste isn't human at all. She is the illegitimate child of a goddess, shunned by both her parents and barred from the high realms of the gods. Her true form would appear as a black tongue of smoke and ash, but it isn't convenient for travelling among the humans. Instead, she takes up residence in whichever human body catches her fancy. Human flesh was not designed to channel all the power she possesses, so her host bodies tend to collapse under the strain after several months. During their decline, her host bodies are more easily fatigued and tend to be sickly, catching whatever illness might be going around. The time can vary, depending on how often she uses her abilities, but she dare not switch bodies until she absolutely has to. Not only does she wish to avoid the notice of the more righteous gods who might take action against her, switching bodies takes a lot out of her, leaving her vulnerable as she settles into her new form.

As far as powers, she has various parlor tricks she can pull when needed. The strongest of her abilities are these: the power of persuasion/hypnosis (which comes in handy when convincing a rich bachelor to shower her with favors), and the power to take any wound on an opponent's body and cause it to worsen a hundred-fold. If needed, Namaste could cause someone to die of something as simple as a papercut. This comes in handy whenever someone discovers her secret. This little vixen loves to cover her tracks.

Restrictions: None

Note: Looking for a male with a darker personality and some powers of his own that will encourage Namaste to respect him (although she'll probably never admit it if she does). Really, I'd like a Bonnie and Clyde type team, a pair who would get into all kinds of trouble together without worrying about morals and other such trifles :P
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/21/2010 12:57 PM

I know what you mean. I realized from the contest that none of my pets really have lifemates since the people have gone inactive (except for one of my Kuhnas, but since we bred the pairing fairly recently I don't think it would be that fair to breed them again so soon) Anyway, here are some I think might be a good match. Feel free to say if you think they'd be better suited to others, or glance through my Breeder's Listing to check if I've missed any:

Name: Glory
Personality: Sneaky, Aloof, Flirty, Snappy, Hard to befriend
History/Info: Under her sometimes harsh and often sharp exterior, this Kuhna has rather a sad story. She has always wanted to fall in love and have kits of her own, but she is so terrified of accidentally poisoning someone that she tends to distance herself. That doesn't stop her from flirting and hoping, but if things get too serious she will end the relationship.
Despite the knowledge she may never have a family, Glory manages to stay surprisingly positive. Though her condition stops her from making 'true' friends, she enjoys interacting with others and making acquaintances. She always has a sarcastic comment to make about a situation, and it can appear at times that she is uncaring. Deep down though she cares for her friends just as much as anyone else and would willingly die for them if necessary

I saw her with maybe Alcatraz, since the whole poison thing caught my eye. I also think that it would take someone darker than herself to cut through her facade. Devaskia too might be another option for her.

I liked a lot of your Lucain, but I'm not sure how well they'd mesh with mine. You'd probably have to check them for yourself since I see a few which might work but I'm not entirely sure :3
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 12/21/2010 6:53 PM

I'm thinking Terevene? Ronnie a flirt but she's a fighter, and I'm interested to see how they will react to each other.

Name: Veronica "Ronnie" Kirkland
Nickname(s): Veronica, Ronnie, Cammie
Lineage: Custom
Restrictions: NO
Open to Lifemating?: YES
Personality: If she wasn't so damn sexy, you might not realize she was a girl. Personality wise.

Veronica loves to get down and dirty, and not in the slutty way. Most of her friends includes men; she's always just connected more with males than females. While most female stay inside and enjoy tea and pop music, Ronnie is full on headbanging rock or screamo. She's incredibly sarcastic and a little jokester, but knows how to control a hard situation and when confronted, will face you head on. Seriously. The girl won't back down from a fight. So all in all, she's a tomboy.

Except for one thing: She's a flirt.

Veronica doesn't really date that often, unless she finds THE ONE, and we doubt that that will ever happen. Instead, she chooses to tease all then men she meets by getting up close and personal, and just when they think they have her she squirms away and skips (runs, she hates skipping) off laughing to herself. It's not to be cruel or anything, she just enjoys embarrassing the male gender.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items