For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

♪ Find Me Somebody to Looooove ♫

Postby Celtic » 12/21/2010 9:24 PM

Pffft XD Celtic is soooo not looking for someone to hitch her pets to. Of course not D8;
All mah lucain and such D8; Feel free to pick any of 'em. Not just the ones on here. These are just the ones I love most. :O Not really.

This child... Is... I dunno D8; -flails- She has no name or anything. So I need somebody to RP wiff to get her a name and such and love her D8; And cherish her.

Yes. Its true. Celtic gives you nothing to work with D:<

D8;;
(though she's gonna be very independent. D8 and kick-butt like D:<)

Ororo/ Dakota
Lineage:
Personality: Meet Ororo! 8D! He's... A special case child. Most definitely a special case. Ororo has a 'brother' we all call Dakota, or rather Dakkie, at least that's what Oro tells us his name is. See Ororo has main control of the body, he's the 'orange' half. He is on the hunt for a maiden in distress, and always ready to save her (eye roll). He tries to be brave but he is actually a scared to the bone little sheep of a child and quite comical at that. Oro is generally a giant teddy bear. Dakkie on the other hand gets to take over Oro's body when he gets ezpecially scared or loses far too much focus so he's just barely there. Dakkie is a mean sort of guy, but he only means to protect his little brother Oro, its just no one ever understands that because Oro is the only one who is able to talk. Anyways, so to further explain them, pretty much the one not using the body gets a 'ghost' form where they kinda just hover near the body and yes, I do role-play them still. Like Dakkie loves to narrarate how stupid his brother is and Oro is usually huddling in a little corner beacuse when Dakkie gets the body, he's usually scared to pieces. And yes, the arrangement is not fair because Ororo chooses when Dakkie gets the body and can take it back whenever he likes.
~Breed Twice, then down on line~

So pretty much, I'm looking for someone who loves Ororo, and could tolerate Dakkie sine you'd never see him D8; But Dakkie wants love too, sooooo. He might like take two lifemates if one can't love both? D8;

Leia
Lineage:
Personality: She's a timid child, mostly just because she doesn't know what in the heck she's doing. She was sheltered when she was little even though her parents were always travelling and never really checked to see how she was, or even pay any attention to their daughter, and when they finally just dissappeared altogether, Leia didn't know how to react. Once her nanny's last paychecks came, she was placed in her aunts house, who was a crazy artist lady and was always telling her what she should go do and try, ending up in Leia not being able to think for herself or even know how to handle herself alone.

So, I'm looking for someone to give her a personality, kinda bring her outta her shell some o3o

Raylianna
Scroll down for her plot thinger and persona
To anyone who has read her plot and such, this whole lifemating thing? Yeah. Tooooooootally in the future. She'd be able like 23-ish as opposed to when her plot starts she's like 19-ish. But she'd have the personality she had in the beginning, very light hearted, fun and although a little stressed out sometimes (due to money shortages and such) she's generally like normal-ish. 8D Though she won't reveal anything bout her past, so dun ask. That is sealed up tight.

Looking for someone who is kinda like her, but please no one with like huge problems. She can't deal with that very effectively. She wants someone who listens to her, but also shares about himself, very, ah, gentle. But also, lets her take care of herself. She's a fierce lil lady when she wants to be D:<
And of course, she loves kids D8;

Uhm ya. o3o Feel free as I said before not to just pick from these guys, if you have your eyes on somebody else, feel free to ask. :D These are just ones I know I want to lifemate like soonish D8;

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: ♪ Find Me Somebody to Looooove ♫

Postby Jessari » 12/21/2010 9:39 PM

Not sure who I'd like him to go with, but Arlie would be good for any gal who needs a gentle, sweet guy. :3

Name: Arlington 'Arlie' Dumas
Lineage: Custom

Part of the cursed branch of the Dumas Clan, Arlie can give you directions to any place you want to go, but if he tried to walk there himself, he'd probably get completely lost. He tends to get lost several times a week, even if he's headed somewhere he's been hundreds of times. It irritates him, but since he's normally a laid-back sort of person, he tries not to let it show. Since anyone who walks with him is likely to find themselves lost as well, he tries to turn it into an adventure of sorts. If he gets lost with someone who isn't a family member, they'd better watch out! He'll probably interrogate them, seeing it as an opportunity to get to know them better. He always carries a small backpack around when away from the house; if he gets lost alone, he is well-prepared to entertain himself with his mp3 player, a good book, and a stash of cash just in case he needs to stop for some grub. When safe at home, Arlie likes watching chick-flicks and the occasional soap opera, although he tries to hide this from his siblings. Old black-and-white movies are also on the list of things he enjoys.

Restrictions: None
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/21/2010 10:51 PM

Oooh o3o
For some reason, I really like him for Leia~ I think he'd be good for her :D

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/21/2010 11:16 PM

Well, when I looked through your list of pets, she was the first one to catch my eye. :3 He'd be more than happy to help her find some more self-confidence, yush.

Would you like to set up an RP or something after Christmas?
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/21/2010 11:18 PM

Sure :3 I'd love too~

always