For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Oh Look! A Bandwagon! [Lifemate Hunt.]

Postby Mousen » 12/22/2010 9:13 PM

----

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Non-Breedable Pets Seeking Lifemates.

Postby Mousen » 12/22/2010 9:14 PM

..::Zaar Massri::..
(Zar Mas-ree)

Nickname/s: None
Species: Tomb Imuet
Element: N/A
Size: (M)
Traits:
Battle -  
Passive -
Acclimation -
Healing -
Magic -  
Personality -
Physical -
Social -

Form(s): Quad, Human
Lineage: N/A
Restrictions: N/A
Lifemate: None.
In Character Kin: Tuthmosis Massri.  

Personality Words: Irresponsible, claustrophobic, over confident.

He's a traveller; Zaar won't stay in the same place more than a few weeks. His only travelling companion his scarab Muu. Zaar himself is a rather carefree individual, not having an ounce of responsibility in him; once the siren's song of travelling calls to him; he's often gone within the hour, not bothering to say goodbye. It does bother him slightly; but he tends to ignore the guilt that comes with leaving people behind. He could never stop moving, Zaar must always be going somewhere.

He suffers from severe claustrophobia and hates being anywhere where he can even see the edges of room; any amount of being closed in and he's off. Infact he only sleeps outside, hating houses with vengeance, well the closed in ones atleast. It's a good thing he's a desert traveller, the mud houses in the scattered villages rarely have windows, and unlike 'normal' houses they aren't constricting.  Zaar, tends to be quite removed around people, just hanging on the edges of a large group. He doesn't really have much people skills, and doesn't enjoy making friends only to have to leave them later.

He likes the quiet and he hates most cities. Zaar is actually very intelligent, having several degrees in many subjects. He's not really stubborn, often giving in just to solve conflict; even if he is right, he's also incredibly sarcastic, enjoying to stick little pessimistic quips here and there. Deep down Zaar is a lonely individual, and quite troubled. Even though that vulnerable side of him rarely shows though. He tends to feel as if he's never been wanted, even though it's he who tends to leave others. Really, it isn't because of that particular thing, it's just Zaar feels as if he can never really get close to anyone. When it's a just a few people in a group he will often appear overly confident, again that's just a façade he accidentally puts on. When he's with one of the few friends he does have he will often be insult them, but it's only a sign of affection, you can't have a short fuse around Zaar. Most would describe him as extroverted, if you only meet him for a few minutes or come across him when he's around several people he doesn't know well, that's what you would think. Zaar tends not to show his weaknesses and he tends to cover it up when he's ill, much to the chagrin of his more caring friends.

Strangely Zaar has a love of preforming, especially Shakespearean theatre, he's actually very good when he isn't messing around, many have said he had a chance at acting professionally, but that life never appealed to him and it still doesn't, well except for when he's lost in another tiny desert town, about to pass out from hunger, only to end up eating crocodile eyeballs or sheep brains. Zaar does not get on well with Nazahuatl and the two are like chalk and cheese, while one plays by the rules and tries to do the best by everyone, Zaar just travels, not to say Zaar isn't as caring as Naz, it's just responsibility he's lacking in.

..::Error 404::..
(Eh-ra for-oh-for)

Nickname/s: Copy Jam
Species: Evergreen
Element:
Size:
Traits:
Battle -  
Passive -
Acclimation -
Healing -
Magic -  
Personality -
Physical -
Social -

Form(s): Quad
In Character Kin: None.  

Personality Words: Insane, supporting, genius, guilt ridden, creative.

Error 404! Sanity not found! As evergreens go, 404 is pretty the wackiest you'll ever meet. It's almost as if he's got no braincells whatsoever. He does the most stupid things at times and will believe any crazy story you throw at him while ignoring the mundane or claiming it's a coverup. He manages 'off his rocker' quite well, infact 'off his rocker' is probably a severe understatement. 404 also known as Copy Jam to his friends (not that he has many) tends to speak in riddles and will always try to rhyme what he says, even making up words to do so. He has no talent for rhyming at all so what ever he says tends to sound quite comical and rather silly. Almost juvenille at times. Just the other day he was spouting some nonsense about how the grass was actually blue-teal colour, it was just everyone else who was wrong.

Oh, which reminds me, 404 is completely colour blind, for him the sky is orange one day and green the next. Which hasn't done much to help his sanity, after all it must be strange having to live in a world where you are constantly being told you're wrong. He is rather adamant that he's right and is often rather touchy about this fact. He will scream at you for hours if you dare tell him a colour isn't what he sees it as. He claims that everyone else is wrong about many facts and it's the sky that likes the change colour, it's just everyone else that's too stupid to really see it. He supports many conspiracy theories and is often found with an 'Aliens! Stop stealing our tyres!' sticker on his head, or some other wacky logo. It seems that the crazier the conspiracy theory he finds the more he'll support it. He'll try his best to tell the world about what's going right on under their noses, it always seems to puzzle him when they give him a blank stare before walking off.

Hiding under a part facade of insanity the real Copy Jam lies hidden. He is a highly intelligent, very well read evergreen with lost of strange, but completely genius theories that could blow away any of the ones he pretends to support. The reason he hides it all is a simple one, he just doesn't want to have to think about things, he doesn't want to dwell and the best way to do that in his mind is to be contantly under the strain of acting like a complete idiot. As the mask is so complete it takes him all his concentration to keep it up, so it leaves him little time to do anything else but look for the next craziest thing. Why? Copy Jam is terrafied of pain, physical and especially mental pain. Leaving himself no time to dwell is how he copes with the mental. He used to be a rather brilliant teacher at some academy or other, but at one time he fixed a circuit (a red wire to the blue job or something simmilar) and naturally being colour blind... Well, the next time someone touched the circuit, to put things bluntly, they got a nasty shock. A shock which almost killed his favourite student. Unable to cope with coming close to taking another life he left and became a recluse only leaving his home to go and and support some other strange charity.

The bouncy happiness of his mask isn't totally his character's, when happy 404 can be quite simmilar. It's really only the insanity he fakes. He'd always been a little bit strange before all that, his ideas had always been a bit off the wall and his mannerisms were always very quirky, a crazy genius if you will. Now he's more of a crazy loon than anything else. To top it all off Copy Jam was hit by a car not long after he left, leaving him with a permanent limp and phobia of physical pain. All in all though, he's a good guy a little weird, but if you can get past it he's a real good friend, just don't mention circuts, or colours at all if you can help it.

..::Cipactli::..
(Sip-act-li)

Nickname/s: None
Species: Malachite Hunter
Element:
Size:
Traits:
Battle -  
Passive -
Acclimation -
Healing -
Magic -  
Personality -
Physical -
Social -

Form(s): Quad
In Character Kin: None.

Personality Words: Absent minded, good natured, intelligent, talkative, calm.

Absent minded and completely brilliant, Cipactli is one those people which need knowledge more than they need air. In his case it seems to ring true more than ever, especially since Cipactli is supposed to be the creator and 'god' of the Tonuac Tribe. Looking into his silvery eyes you can certainly believe such a thing. He acts just like any other member of the tribe, in fact he's often found burning food while trying to claim that it's just 'well done' and isn't burnt at all. One thing's for sure, he can't cook, it doesn't help being having stone paws rather than hands, not that he minds. It gives him more of a reason to excuse himself from cooking anything. He has seen alot of things over his many years and he' the reason why the tribe is much different from the others, while they do have their own native language they also speak perfect English, Cipactli believing it's important not to be isolated. He also brings them back hundreds of books back whenever he comes back from wherever he's goes. You can't call the tribe uncultured, for one thing. It's possibly odd that so many have decided to stay with him and the tribe when the outside world appears so inviting, perhaps they just like the quiet simplicity of the Tengel?

Cipactli soaks up knowledge like a sponge and is infinitely curious, always asking questions, if not, just chattering to fill in the space. He could talk for hours, infact he talks to everything, snakes, bugs, flowers. You name it, Cipactli will be sat there chattering happily half to himself, half to whatever odd thing he's chosen to talk to at that point in time. He's often portrayed as being a rather bumbling figure, forgetful to the extreme and if there's something important he mustn't forget, or something he mustn’t lose, you can guess what happens. Something of a space cadet, his head is in the clouds as much as an iridia. If he isn't daydreaming or talking, chances are he's reading. He doesn't just read books, he devours them, though, he can never remember where he puts his bookmarks. He's a very wise soul to say the least, but unfortunately, he's about as practical as a fur coat in the middle of summer. For the life of him, he just can't work out how to do the simplest things. He's been known to spend hours trying to light a match, only for it to go out when he finally gets it lit. Clearly he isn't the most dignified of deities, or the most regal. He's always been far too happy-go-lucky and far too forgetful to ever really look  the part. Having said that, you'd be surprised to see him when angered. He's almost frightening, he could be a different hunter. One which didn't spend his time talking to bumblebees only to get stuck a few minutes later. He can actually act rather imposing if the occasion calls for it, it's just that he chooses not to most of the time. Mainly because he's the type to be so busy asking questions about something or other to not notice when he trips over a potted plant or the such like. Cipactli can be very clumsy.

Generally he's an extremely kind fellow and is always willing to help anyone that should cross his path, he can cope with most kinds of people. Indeed he's friends with paupers and princes alike, he seems to be one of those people that can strike up a conversation with anyone. Though, he does have a habit of annoying the quieter ones with his constant chatter. He can be rather brave too, when the circumstances call for it. He does have a serious side, a pensive side to his otherwise happy nature. When alone he tends to spend vast amounts of time in the malachite temple which was built for him, he often meditates there, enjoying the quite serenity the place seems to exude. Despite not being much of a fighter (much being an overstatement), he's proven more than once that he's willing to die for his people. He can be incredibly serious when he has to be, this is shown when he's with a good friend of his, Amelia Lockhart. Inspite of the fact that they tend to have differing opinions on many subjects.

There was a point in time where his absent minded and experimental nature got him into trouble, which is a well known fact in the tribe's history. It was because of his generally irritating demeanour and his constant pestering of being such as himself that he was made guardian of the scroll in the first place. Even then they couldn't get him to shut up, left with no one to talk to, he used to talk to himself and the scroll. No doubt where his habit of talking to inanimate objects and things that can't talk back came from. Though, it was really an accident that he spilt blood on the scroll, really it wasn't his fault at all, though the 'damage' had already been done. He doesn't often talk about the time before he was on Evelon, though he will talk about the first time her was here. He often speaks of the days where he knew Quetzalcoatl and the other tribe's leaders. Unknown to most, there was a second time after he was brought back that he died. While helping Amelia they encountered an old enemy of his, though despite him apparently ensuring Cipactli would never 'ascend' again, the hunter (then a paragon) fought the creature, managing to take him with him when he went. Thankfully everyone's favourite deity of knowledge (or least favourite depending on how easily annoyed you are) was eventually fully restored, despite spending a brief time as a fuyu shii.

Plot explanation here. Cipactli is supposed to be one of those aliens that go under the name Ancients from Stargate, y'know the ones that built the actual Stargates? ;3 Though as you can probably tell by his personality, that's rather a small part of his character, well, depending in what context he's roleplayed, really. If he's RP'ed in my Evelon-Stargate-type plot thing, then it's important, otherwise he's just Cipactli a whose sort of a deity-type-thing, I'd say god, but I dislike using that word since it makes him sound all fantastic and important. XD <33
Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Oh Look! A Bandwagon! [Lifemate Hunt.]

Postby Mousen » 02/03/2011 9:01 PM

Update with some more characters of mine~ XD

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/03/2011 9:33 PM

So I haz no personality for her, since I phail at them at the moment, but I'd like to toss my Evercold at your Evergreen. he sounds absolutely fascinating. Her name is Gracie, or Grace for short. I'm not sure on the details, but she…forgets. A lot. Like, a lot. She forgets things from day to day, and unless her memory is jogged by near constant reminders, she won’t remember a thing. And she has no idea that she can’t remember what happened the day before. Yeah, she kinda phails right now, but I must chuck her at your character of awesome. <33

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/03/2011 9:52 PM

Hee~! Thanks <33 *Hugs* I'm glad you like him~ c:

She sounds like her and Copy Jam would end up going really well together~ x3;; <33 Cute~ ^w^ I'd most certainly like to RP them at some point~ Though don't expect my posts to be too long, since my muse is like playing truant. XD -Will go reply to the other RP soon. I swear- <33

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/05/2011 10:45 PM

Added a kuhna~ ;3 <33

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flame » 02/06/2011 2:45 AM

Baaandwagons. o3o Hehe, well, chance has it that I've had a lovely little Kuhna gal that I've been looking to find a fitting lifemate for for...well, it's been a while now. XD Here's her info; I'm not sure how well you think that she might mesh with Lars (or possibly Heathcliff), but I figured I'd toss her info up here for you so that you could decide. ^^

Name: Taffy
(Taff-ee)
Alias(es): Taf, Fifi
Species: Bubblegum Kuhna
Alignment: Neutral Good
Element:
Loyalty: 3
Toughness: 2
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 1
Darkness: 0
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Lightfeet, Up the Walls
Battle Traits:
Current Location:

Markings:
Mini-Markings:
Lineage: Wash x Peppermint
Siblings: Fred, George
Offspring:
Lifemate:
Related Characters:
Notes:

About: This little girl was quite recently brought to the Evanescence residence, so she is still in the process of settling in, but she seems to take to her surroundings with ease. Very little is known about her past, as she doesn’t speak of it, but from what we can glean, it was not particularly commentable or exciting, in comparison to others. Well-raised and from a good family, she has wonderful etiquette and finesse, at least, when she chooses to display them. Due to being rather sheltered at a young age, she has a rebellious streak to her nature, one which beckons her to follow her own dreams and aspirations. Her style of dress can range anywhere from “classy” to “girly”, and sporting a healthy self-confidence, she minds not when others comment on her appearance. She is pretty for her age, 19, with strawberry blonde hair which falls to mid-back, accented with streaks of a soft, bubblegum pink. Commonly classified as “adorable”, which she somewhat resents, as she would prefer to be viewed as being mature for her age (she indeed acts more like a young woman in her mid-20’s, than a teenager), she loves music, particularly pop and soft rock, although she’s more than willing to experiment. She is also a singer, and with a high, yet warm and melodious soprano voice, she has a knack for captivating crowds, earning her a job at a bar in one of Jawan’s hotspots.
She is certainly a very bubbly individual, and is rarely ever seen without a smile on her face. She also happens to be very flirtatious, a ‘talent’ which seems to come naturally to her. On first sight, she might be classified as your typical heartbreaker, but in reality, she has never pursued a serious relationship. Perhaps it is a trust issue, no one knows, but so far, she has never let herself fall into a relationship that goes anywhere beyond friendship. Nonetheless, she is friendly to nearly everyone who has the courage to approach her, and is quite adept at making new acquaintances and first impressions.
Flame
Well-Traveled Specialist
Well-Traveled Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6142
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/06/2011 1:28 PM

Hrm... At first I was kinda on the fence, but now (after thinking it over) I think they might work~ So long as Taffy can cope with poor Lars' depression (especially at the beginning of any RP we do xD <333). But I'd love to rp them together~ Mainly because I'm desperate to RP Lars in general. XD <33 *Has so many plot ideas O3O;;;;*

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Flame » 02/06/2011 7:42 PM

Hehe, I think that should work. ^^ She's bubbly enough to take just about anything he can dish out, so I think that they could potentially work out marvelously. :3 Maybe she'll be able to draw him out of his shell a little, at the least, no? ;3
Flame
Well-Traveled Specialist
Well-Traveled Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6142
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/06/2011 7:56 PM

My thoughts exactly~ :3 I'll PM you to work out some RP details in a mo' <333

Also, I've added a hunter who needs to find a girlie~ ;3 Incase you hadn't noticed, I'm adding these as I write personalities for them. So expect some more pets to be added over the next few days~ <33

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/08/2011 1:49 PM

Added a paragon~ ;3

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 02/08/2011 4:06 PM

You evil person you~ You knew I couldn't resist peeking in here, you knew! Dx *cough* Anyway, I love Test so I'll dig up some characters to try and pair her with~

William Scythe

Your basic assassin. The civilized blood drinker. There's a heart under that exoskeleton, I just know it x3

Robin (Hoodie)

The rebellious teen who always manages to find trouble, whether he wants it or not. Not a full personality yet. But basically he'll help with whoever who needs it~

Uhh those are the most interesting character I have that I think would work best but I have a couple more boring ones lying around somewhere. But you can take a look through my pen and see what catches your eye. I can always make up a new character if you want, I do have a Rufus Rabbit with no personality yet <3

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/08/2011 8:46 PM

XDD <33 Glad you like test~

Robin's possible a leetle young for her, since I put her somewhere in her twenties~ x3; Though I do think her and William might get along~ I mean one of Nanti's (a good friend of her's) best friend is a murderer and one of Test's best friends and Nanti's honorary adopted son is a werewolf, so I think she could cope with his nastier side~

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 02/08/2011 10:23 PM

Yeah I get Robin, worth a shot though x3 He's just so cyute <33

Oh I love Willy (his blood skwyrm name). He's one of my more complex murderous characters. I do lobe the idea of a drunken bloodthirsty assassin out on the prowl heheh~ He has all these little quirks that are floating around in my head that I'm too lazy to write down x3

Shall we turn this to pm and get a'plottin?

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Mousen » 02/08/2011 10:32 PM

Yuppers~ ^w^ I've got an idea~ -scuttles off to message yous <333 -

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next