For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

@@ Write with Chay?

Postby Chayden » 12/26/2010 4:05 PM

Sooo.~
I have vacation until the third of January - and I have lots of KS to make!
I'll be sad if y'all leave me to roleplay with myself that whole time. D8
I happen to have lots of ideas, and I could just pick a bunch of random pets to slap into them, but that wouldn't be much fun at all, would it? I'd be so lonely. ;_____;
I'll roleplay with anyone, so long as you write coherently. No "asdfiniub koinw4inn89? :D :D :D" as a legitimate part of an IC post, or anything. xD Yupyup~

Ideas/Characters I want to use~:

Chayden wrote:
Hemathyre ~ female ~ Doomsberry Kuhna
(Lust x Lemon)
Sad ~ Insane ~ Masochistic
For the folks who delight in real blood and pain, Hemathyre is a favorite. At each and every show, she brings out her famous curved blade and drives it into her own body. But don't jump to conclusions! Nobody is forcing her to do so. The ringleader, stagehands and attractions allow each other to do as they please. In reality, the whole thing is just some kind of messed-up public counseling session without the pity party. It is only at the Cirque that Hema and her comrades would be allowed such self-destructive therapy, but it works. People come, and people go. As they do, they leave words of advice as payment instead of money. What good would fifty dollars be to someone cutting themselves, anyway? Do you think they'd buy band-aids with it? That's ridiculous! No, the patrons of the Cirque go about speaking to the acts, asking "Why do you do this?" and "How did you get this way?". Then, by making friends and developing trust in others, those who are wounded may begin to heal. <3

x

Hemathyre is as close to a corpse as one can get while retaining a pulse. In all honesty, she's based off the more destructive side of me. She has an obsession with cutting herself, with watching the life wash from her veins. She does not eat anything - the mere mention of food makes her weak with disgust. Despite this and an acute sense of inferiority, she does not want to be treated differently than anyone else. She resents advances of "help" and "better judgment". Criticism is her best friend, if only because it lets her know that the flaws she sees in herself are really there. Her cutting, which started with a macabre thought from a dark spell, quickly escalated to a point where she could not live without it. She spends most of her wakeful time thinking about and finding implements for her next "cut session". Hemathyre always thinks aloud, so she would be insanely easy to influence, should anyone ever care to.

Chayden wrote:
Qereset @ male @ Pure Kuhna
(Float x Narills)
Sweet @ Subdued @ Ignorant
Qereset means, literally, "come back'd". It is a slang term for resurrected or undead, and the Q at the beginning of the word denotes death by drowning, or death near water. Qereset used to be a human boy with soft, feathery brown hair and a gentle disposition. He was loved by many Evelonian creatures; he would frolick on the coast with them. But one day, the boy lost his footing in the waves and drowned. The creatures tried and tried to pump the life back into him, but failed. They later found that the spirit of the boy had mixed with the floating corpse of a Kuhna and made this. They named him Qereset, and tried to welcome him back into their lives, but it was just too strange. Qereset was forced to wander on his own, and eventually came here, to the Cirque. He behaves very much like an orphaned child, for that is exactly what he was. The loss of his human parents did not affect him nearly as much as the loss of his Evelonian family did, though. He was taken in out of pity, but that fact is kept secret from him. He's fragile enough as it is.

^^^ He actually has a few posts of a roleplay already typed out! I started it when I first came to Evelon, and Sagicorn joined it after a while. But then they disappeared, and no one else ever posted, so I changed my post so that Qereset left Sagi's character (after 22 days of them not having logged in). . ~.
Here it is, for anyone who'd wanna join~ (Preferably no more than two of y'all)

Chayden wrote:
Eurylochide ^ male ^ Wispwing
Eurylochide is one of the most well-known characters from Bone City. His hunger is ravenous and knows no bounds: devouring children is no violation of his morals, if he has any. He'll eat absolutely anything, but his favorite is fresh blood. In this way, he competes with the black-blood vampires, only the blood is not essential for the continuation of his life as it is for the vampires.
Eurylochide loves spreading rumors about the Blood City eaters who he idolizes. "He is the sixth son of the sixth son of the sixth son... And yes, child, he is fire-retardant. Now f/ck off."
Ignorant farmers and the like gave him the name "Locust", although he is far worse than the pesky bugs that many know of.

^^^ HUMAN FORM, YO.~ As per a roleplay [that I've been neglecting omo;] with Shrewd, this fella needs to be occupied. ouo Specifically, he's out in the boonies looking for people with "talents" to pull into this mafia/group of killers who live in Bone City. I don't want it to be some sort of "America's Got Talent" thing, though; it should be more natural. He might come across a few ruffians fighting each other, or some sort of hunter, or even a "dealer". ANYBODY who could be groomed into a proper assassin, or even those who can't. Writing about failure is sometimes just as fun~

Knucker # male # Morloth
Mysterious # Reclusive # We're All Mad Here~

^^ Yes, well. I thought of this one quite a while ago, although I've waited until now to put it into action.
Knucker lives underground, working a handcar on an abandoned, broken-up railway. Knucker is blind and ancient, and though he does not realize that there are breaks in the track, he manages to keep the handcar working. He thinks that he is still transporting coal from place to place, doing his job properly. The only things he carries these days are those who have gotten lost in the mines; it has been centuries since the railway was up and running.
When someone chances upon him and his cart, he instinctively takes them to the entrance of the mine (and though it is boarded up, there is plenty of space between the boards for the visitor to escape). As he pumps the handcar to the entrance/exit, he talks to whomever has "come to see him". It is said that, though his whole life is now a delusion, he is incredibly wise. He gives advice to all of those who come to him, and sometimes even grants wishes in roundabout ways.

For this one, I'd love to include as many people as I can! I'd type a few of my own posts first (to get one of my other plots started~), and then it'd be open for everyone and anyone else to join (of course, I'll post the link here). I'd work best if Knucker only carted one person's characters around at a time; I mean, how much weight can a little handcar really handle? (With this, characters can wish for anything: a friend, a death, riches, the solution to a problem - anything. There are limits as to what I can give; this isn't a Wishing Well or anything. I just REALLY like the idea of my Knucker being a... source of inspiration? Hope? Something, at least. He's very dear to me.)

Also, I love making plots up on the spot - if you have a character to throw at me, I'll think of something. <3
This WILL go on even after I have to go back to high school, but my replies will be slower. :/
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Write with Chay?

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/26/2010 8:46 PM

*jumps arround* oh! oh oh I'd love to roleplay with Eurylochide!
I actually have two characters that I'd love to roleplay, and that would fit both equally I think...
one of them already is a bounty hunter tho...
wich would be him:

Julian
Charakter:
Julian is a cool, calculating bounty hunter who is an 'old hare' in the business.
He is none of those 'softcore' assasins, that are mean, but have a soft spot. No sir, not Julian.
He might act friendly and honest, thanks to his acting skills, but truely just thinks about
a way how to kill you as quick and clean as possible. one of his distinct features is his
constant smile on his face, wich can be seriously creepy, and his very piercing eyes.
He has no perverted fun in killing people, its just a job he does, and he does it good.
However, there is something wrong with his mind...(aside that he kills people :P)
He loves to solve riddles in his spare time, and keeps to himself as much as possible.
Human Form:
Skin: normal
Eyes: very piercing, light brown/yellowish
Hair: Unkempt, rather short, medium brown
Figure: muskular
Marks, freckles, tatoos etc.: has like...countless smaller or bigger scars all over his
body from fights with victims/rivals.
Clothes: shirts in dull tones, old worn brown leatherjacket, jeans
Accesouries: always (!) wears sunglasses or at least has them with him. Often seen with headphones
over his ears...listens to classic music.
Other:/

aaand, Xila..Xila might be a great adition to the group, becaaause: she's a healer...and she's not very
thin skinned, so she might could get trained as an assasin too? we could see ;)
Nonaga
Xila
Xila is a very young, but also very talented healer, who earns her money at the slums and patches
up almost everyone who gets dragged there by their friends. She is the nephew of Whip (an other character that I'd love to throw at you too, but he currentlyis in an rp :( ), or at least he calls him uncle. she has a very sharp tounge and sometimes uses not-so-legal things to either ease pain or heal someone, but all in all she really is not bad. She likes to act evil though. She learned how to deal with rude and often very...unconfortable men (and sometimes women) and is not easily faded by harsh behavior, she herself has a quite pointy tounge. Should something serious happen to her, Whip, or Julian, would hunt the one down who did whatever to her. Because a lot of people know that, very few would be so stupid and harm her.
(she would be about...15 in human years...I'll type out a human form very soon :) )

I'd actually would like to play Xila even more, or both of them if thats okay?
hope you like the characters^^if not, please look through my pen :3
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Chayden » 12/26/2010 9:46 PM

They'd be wonderful~ It's perfectly okay if Julian is already a bounty hunter, because G and Eurylochide are perfectly content with having anyone work for them, so long as they do not back-stab or jeopardize lives.
You can start the roleplay, or I'll start it - either way. :3
Perhaps, if these two get taken on, we can even do some sort of mission when we're done with this. c:
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 12/26/2010 9:59 PM

Hey cool!
uhm...would you mind to start the rp?
because my 'opening a rp post' usually are either very long, or very bad. or both..XD
sooo if thats okay for you^^''
just post the link to the rp here then or send it to me in an pm or so

oh, and that sounds like fun, lets see how they work out in the group :3
(I'll go to bed now, different time zones...but dont worry, I'm an night owl, so
I'll be posting as long as I can...its 3 am here tho, and my brother has birthday , so I
better get some sleep^^')
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Chayden » 12/27/2010 11:45 AM

Alrighty~
I'll get started on that straight away and PM you the link when I'm done~
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/27/2010 8:18 PM

Pffft. You think I read xD

But~ erm. D8; We need to Role-Play. D8; Cause... I dunno. We just do D8< And... I liek Knucker. Cause my characters, well, wishes go well with them 8D!

Aaaaaaanyways. Here are the ones I shall throw at joo~ :3

(Because he's just so dang pretty and needs to get out. Now D8<)
Meet... Yeah. He's got nothin. But still. He's pretty. You should let me toss him into an RP :| Please. :D

No personality either 8D! But she's... I dunno. D8; It's chrimmus. I have new pets. Stop expecting me to toss things at you with a name and personality D8;

He is one of my pride and joy lucain. D8; Seriously though <3 Him and Mochi? My two favorite personalities ever. He's a silly monster of a child, but everybody loves 'im <33
Meet Ororo! 8D! He's... A special case child. Most definitely a special case. Ororo has a 'brother' we all call Dakota, or rather Dakkie, at least that's what Oro tells us his name is. See Ororo has main control of the body, he's the 'orange' half. He is on the hunt for a maiden in distress, and always ready to save her (eye roll). He tries to be brave but he is actually a scared to the bone little sheep of a child and quite comical at that. Oro is generally a giant teddy bear. Dakkie on the other hand gets to take over Oro's body when he gets ezpecially scared or loses far too much focus so he's just barely there. Dakkie is a mean sort of guy, but he only means to protect his little brother Oro, its just no one ever understands that because Oro is the only one who is able to talk. Anyways, so to further explain them, pretty much the one not using the body gets a 'ghost' form where they kinda just hover near the body and yes, I do role-play them still. Like Dakkie loves to narrarate how stupid his brother is and Oro is usually huddling in a little corner beacuse when Dakkie gets the body, he's usually scared to pieces. And yes, the arrangement is not fair because Ororo chooses when Dakkie gets the body and can take it back

LASTLY 8D!

Leia

Leia grew up privledged; she had nannies, cooks, playmates, everything she could ever want- so long as it was inside the manshion's walls. Her parents (although never there) were fiercely protective, never letting anything in that could harm their daughter and making sure she remained healthy, well fed and entertained. Her parents often went on trips, but when she turned twelve, the trips grew longer and longer, and they eventually just stopped.

The paychecks remained for another week or so and eventually the staff all trickled out of the house, leaving Leia nearly alone inside the stone manshion, unable to do anything herself or figure anything out. If she had remained there, survival probably would have kicked in and Leia would have become a tough chick to be around, but eventually a woman from the village just down the hill heard Leia was still up there alone and came to get her.

The woman found her sitting, playing with her toys all alone, looking rumpled and stricken. Leia was completely lost, she didn't even dress herself normally, but when that woman came to get her, it was equally a curse and a blessing, depending on how you looked at it. But the woman had come and she dragged twelve year old Leia back to her bakery and showed her the arts.

Now the woman wasn't nearly as protective of Leia, but she always told Leia what to do and how she should do things, never giving Leia a chance to think for herself. That is until Leia turned 18 and the baker kicked her out into the world, giving her best wishes and an address to go to, a place where she could stay. And so Leia went, not knowing what else to do and found herself where she remains today. In a house full of chaos and fending for herself. Except, she didn't know how to do that. Leia never learned how to think for herself, much less defend herself. She'd always been told how pretty she was, assured of how great she was, and always without fail, given complete direction in what to do.

Yet, that doesn't mean Leia doesn't have a personality. She still cracks jokes and she's still able to hold a decent conversation until you get to the really deep stuff. Then Leia has a way of always changing the conversation around to a more happy, lighter tone, but if you manage to get her to stick with a serious conversation then she'll go with it. She tries her hardest to be truthful, though if she doesn't want to talk about certain things, she will occasionally lie, except since she's not very practiced at it, she's not very good. So people tend to catch her.

Leia strangely is not interested in where her parents went, she's more involved in finding her old nannies and playmates as they are her favorite people in the world and her link to her childhood (which she surprisingly treasures. You don't diss her Childhood, that is probably the one thing that angers her), plus, her nannies were like her parents. They taught her everything she knew and they were kind enough that Leia loved them to death.

Didja like my mini wall of text? Cause I did 8D!

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways. :3 These are just ones I really want to get out. Your choice~<3

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Chayden » 12/27/2010 9:48 PM

Oh Celtic, you know I loves you. <3
Right now, there's a buttload of stuff that I have to do on here (since I went AWOL for a few hours to see my uncle and his girlfriend, who came up from Virginia), so it might not be tonight, but I'd love to do some roleplayiiiiing~ <3

I'd shove my little actress-extraordinare Salome with your Ororo/Dakota~
Chayden wrote:
Salome * female * Empty Kuhna
(Elektra's Arya x Loar)
Lost * Brooding * Quiet
Salome prefers to keep to herself, as many creatures of this land seem to. She doesn't quite know her purpose in this world, and so she has let the mysterious Cirque du Chayde ringleader take care of her. One thing that sets Salome apart from the other circus acts is her extraordinary beauty; it seems that the more she craves the acceptance and love of others, the more her beauty grows. Some might think that she is intentionally being kept away from other creatures, coveted, if you will; this is not so. She stays in the cage upon the stage of her own volition, waiting. For what? No one knows.

Yupyup. It doesn't say so there, but she's the freakin' master of deception, pretty much. She doesn't use her superb lying abilities for much beside wonderful stageplay, though. o3o;

AND I'll run and type up Knucker's first few posts or whatevers, and I'll let you know when it's done, so that you can get that schmexy little Yingshee there. c:
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/28/2010 9:14 PM

Awesome 8D! My loverly little Yingshee is gonna be... Well I'm not that far yet 8D!

And... Hrrrm. XD So long as you don't mind Ororo's RP posts (just Ororo though, not Dakkie) having smilies (he's... well... yeah) than I'm good with that P= <3

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Chayden » 12/28/2010 9:26 PM

That wouldn't bother me at all, so long as it's not the only thing he posts~ c:
Should you like to start that one, or should I?
I'm writing in about 9 different topics as we speak, as well as listening to Attack Attack! and writing a one-page comic version of a scene from South Park, so :P
(one of those topics is the Knucker one, I prooomise.)
<3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/28/2010 9:28 PM

D8< Get the Knucker one done woman.

I'll go start the Ororororororo. (: <3
[yes. his name comes with as many roro's as I like.]