For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

RP Wif Me?

Postby clackno1 » 12/31/2010 4:11 PM

*kicks muse* So I've been laying around too much lately and have let my muse run rampant and that's not a good thing. I need to leash this thing with some RPs and need to get some of my rotting characters out into the world.

Full Personality
William Scythe
A notorious assassin, William cuts himself off from society, repulsed by his cravings for blood that he settles with killing and red wine. He doesn't socialize, he doesn't make friends, he kills and tries not to kill excessively.

1. Open~
2. Open~

Robin "Hoodie"
Robin, also called "Hoodie" on the streets, is a thief. He's not like the story, though. Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor is not his game. He steals from the rich and gives to himself. He's a lone wolf, working jobs alone so he doesn't have to share anything. He doesn't make friends, though he has plenty of enemies.

1. Open~
2. Open~

Full Personality
Nixie Pesca
This girl is a complete athlete. Into several sports and a health freak, her sweet tooth is her only weakness. She is not a girl who you should mess with, in any way, shape, or form. It could end up very bad for you. She likes friends, though, and is very friendly, and there isn't any reason to be afraid of her unless you do happen to tick her off.

1. Open~
2. Open~

These guys need the most attention I believe, but if they don't interest you feel free to check out my pen. Almost everyone has a personality, or I can make one up to go with your character in some way considering what kind of plot is being planned. The lucain girl up there needs a lifemate so if you think you can handle her go right ahead~

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate