For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for some "just for fun" RP

Postby Thessur » 01/03/2011 12:17 PM

Here's a few of the characters I'd like to dust off for some RP fun-times.   I don't have any specific ideas, I'm just looking for something fun to do.
Feel free to look through my pen.  All characters in there with at least a blurb for personality are open for RP.  Some have plot-stuff that needs to be taken into consideration.  

(P.S. If someone would like to volunteer as a lab rat for my evil scientist kuhna, Rade, I would reeeeaaaally appreciate it.  It would give me an opportunity to use Isis and Osiris and get their plot going.)

~~~~~~

Name: Nitelus (Nie-tell-us)
Nitelus may look like a knight in shining armor, but don't be fooled.  The poor boy has something of a 'cowardly lion' complex.  It isn't that he goes around pretending to be brave; he just doesn't remember he's afraid of things until he is face to face with them.  To see him on a normal day, you'd hardly guess how paranoid he can be.  
For example, he's afraid of heights (a fear he's working on beating with the help of my kitrel, Kettinger).  He didn't know he was afraid of heights until the first time he flew.  Even then, he didn't actually start to panic until he looked down.  He is getting help overcoming this fear, but it is only one of many.
Nitelus is afraid of spiders, storms, the dark, green food (don't ask), clowns, and many other odd things to numerous to list.  His chest-plate was a present I gave him to help him feel braver.  It has helped some.  He no longer flees at the first hint of thunder at least.
One particularly odd fear of his that I should mention is his fear of squirrels.  He doesn't know why, but he's sure they're all out to get him.  Despite this strange phobia, his best friend in the world is Kit the May kitrel, who looks decidedly squirrel-his in his quad form.  I guess it's the wings that make all the difference.
His paranoia aside, Nitelus is loyal and kindhearted.  He works hard and always tries his best, especially when he's trying to help his friends.  He also loves a good snuggle.

~~~~~~

Name: Kettinger Killik "Kerosene"Kitello
Goes By: Kit (usual), Kettinger, Klicks, Kerosene, Fire-bug, Crazy Fur-ball, Triple K
Personality:
Kit generally shows two faces, sometimes three, and only he knows which the real one is.  Then again, they might all be real. Only Kit knows, and he's not telling.
The first face he shows is that of a gentleman in every sense of the word. With a charming smile and perfect manners, he's broken many a young girl's heart.  When he displays this personality, he goes by his first name, Kettinger, or Mr. Kitello.
His second face, the one seen most often by those who have been around him awhile, is that of a daring aviator.  He'll take almost any challenge or dare and usually wins.  He's an expert flier and can match or better any stunt he's ever seen or heard of.  He's definitely a show-off and can be a real pain in the rear.  When he's like this, he goes by Kit usually, but also answers to Klicks.
His third face is the one that even close friends see very rarely.  It's the one that earned him the name "Kerosene".  If you were to see him like this, without knowing what he was like normally, you would likely assume he is absolutely insane.  He isn't really; he just looses control around fire.  That's right, Kerosene is a pyromaniac.  He is very careful to stay away from flames most of the time, but get him within five feet of even a match or a small candle and... Well, we'll just say it's a bad idea.

~~~~~~

Name: Nawat "Hermes" Kiprioth
Nawat is a trickster, some would say he’s THE trickster.  They would be right.  As the latest embodiment of the god of tricksters, he is the one who watches after all those who live by their wits.  He is the patron of performers and pickpockets, merchants and pirates.  He can be kind, jolly and light-hearted one moment, and scheming and vengeful the next.  For that reason, he has never had a proper priesthood, no one wanted to risk offending him.  He prefers it that way anyway.  He has a strong dislike of organizations.

He can change his shape to appear to be anyone or anything.  He once pretended to be a statue for years, letting mold grow on himself and making pieces of him look as though they had fallen off or worn away.  Then he scared the wits out of a gang of grave robbers, just because he could.

Almost no one but his closest friends and his most faithful servants know him as Nawat.  All others know him as either Hermes or Trickster.  Kiprioth is the surname he gives to his children.

~~~~~~

Name: Smaug
Someone made the mistake of having this Lusikross injected with the Fortuna strain.  The predictably unpredictable effects left him with more than just a pretty hide.  He developed a mind of his own, a mind extremely resistant to outside control.  Not content to sit around guarding the one claiming to be his master, the now terrifyingly intelligent beast went in search of a new “master” to serve.  

He gave himself the name “Smaug the Golden”.  He also taught himself to read and write.  In the process, he discovered he could move the pen with his mind so he did not need to continue his clumsy and futile attempts at manipulating small objects with his enormous claws. This discovery prompted him to study magic.  It didn’t take him too long to discover he had a bit of talent for wizardry.  He honed his racial skill for traversing different planes of reality and learned teleportation as well.

He is cynical, sarcastic, intensely curious, and enjoys a good debate.  He also enjoys exploring ancient ruins and wilderness survival.  He is a naturally skilled mountain climber and has been known to engage in a bit of "free-running" in deserted (and not quite deserted) city-scapes.

~~~~~~

Name: Tahleritae (unknown to most)
Answers to: Tahl or Winter(usual)
Personality:
Outwardly, Winter is cold, unbreakable, ambitious, intelligent and sarcastic.  Underneath, she’s lonely, broken and bitter from all the bad experiences she had growing up.  In her heart, she accepted what she was always told right before being sent packing back to the orphanage as a young pup, that she was pigheaded and worthless.  Still, she has a fighting spirit that keeps her from giving up and drives her to prove her worth.  She’s a skeptic, questioning everyone and everything.  She hates fake people and assumes you’re guilty of being a fake unless you prove otherwise.  The only soft spot in her heart is for young children left on the streets as she was. She refuses to let people pity her for her past, and will viciously chew out anyone who tries to feel sorry for her or care for her, thinking it's a sign of weakness. Coming to see that she is loved and needed-and that this is a good thing-would do her good.

wishlist * Zoo Pen

<{~ Shiny? ~}>
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 689
Donate

Re: Looking for some "just for fun" RP

Postby NatureGirl » 01/05/2011 10:40 PM

"Volpe Bianca, Sorceress of the Pure Forest, at your service, ladies and gent's."

A practicer of white magic, Volpe Bianca, or Bianca, is a Sorceress who goes around doing good for everybody. She always wants to be praised, and is very sensitive. She was thrown out of her village when she predicted a very dark future for her people. She was forced to live on herself, barely a pup. She has vowed to never let anybody else suffer the ill fellings she experienced as a pup. She punishes anybody who misuses magic as well.

~I was thinking that maybe Smaug and her could meet up at some random place and meet each other and we could wing it from there?
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Thessur » 01/07/2011 7:11 PM

Sure! How about one of the big cities, one with a library perhaps?  Smaug is always in creature form and for some reason, the idea of him trying to navigate through the shelves and unintentionally terrorizing the usual sort of library-goer amuses me.  He'd be very interested to discus magic with someone, since a lot of people take one look at him and run away before he can introduce himself, let alone strike up a conversation.

wishlist * Zoo Pen

<{~ Shiny? ~}>
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/07/2011 11:42 PM

Alrighty! Would you like to start it, or shall I?
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thessur » 01/08/2011 12:36 PM

If you wouldn't mind starting it, that's be great.  I tend to stick at starting things.

wishlist * Zoo Pen

<{~ Shiny? ~}>
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/08/2011 1:41 PM

Okay with me. I'll PM you the link after I make it!!
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 01/08/2011 2:20 PM

The Rade/Isis/Osiris plot thing... What exactly would you be looking for as a lab rat? I might be able to find something for that.

Otherwise, I could do my crazy fangirl/cosplayer Thalia with Nitelus. I can imagine her dragging him along to do something stupid. XD
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Thessur » 01/10/2011 5:17 PM

For the lab rat, it just needs to be a character (preferably in pet form) who could conceivably be kidnapped/lured into Rade's lab.  It'd be best if they were able to talk since that'd make the rescue more easy and allow for more interaction.  Breathing is a plus, Rade doesn't like undead things.

And I'd love to have someone drag Nitelus off on some crazy adventure.  He may need a little extra coaxing, so if it's alright with you, I'd like to bring his best buddy, Kit along.

wishlist * Zoo Pen

<{~ Shiny? ~}>
Thessur
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 01/10/2011 6:08 PM

*flips through Evelon stuff that needs to be put into profile form* Hmm... I could volunteer Rose Alice. She's a Spectrakuhna that's sort of supposed to have some kind of crazy power, but I can't come up with anything. Rade's experiments could somehow make them show up? She has a human form, but that could also be some sort of side effect.

I'd be fine if you wanted to include Kit.

So... yeah. If you wanna do this, I think it'd be best if you started your plot one. I don't want to mess up and make things completely different than how you see them. I can start the Nitelus/Kit one, though.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate