For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Toxic is Roleplay Huntin' [And Lifemate Huntin']

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2011 3:30 AM

I need a few roleplays to get back into the swing of things, though, I must warn everyone, my pen is... awful. I never finished remodeling it and, now, I have to pick up where I left off and nearly redo everything. That being said, I will have a few pets listed here that I would like to roleplay. [Probably a lot of Lucain, since I am lifemate hunting, as well.]

You're free to pick any of them or, if you like, you can suggest any of your pets and I will see if I can find someone to roleplay them with? I'm open all ears for any kind of plots, if anyone has some ideas. If you're opting for any of my pets to be a lifemate to yours, please say so in your post. I openly hunt for lifemates for just about all of my pets, regardless of species.

If you have any questions about my characters or anything else, feel free to voice them~

Other than that, we're good to go! Some pets will be in the following post.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2869
Donate

Re: Toxic is Roleplay Huntin' [And Lifemate Huntin']

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2011 4:51 AM

Croquet
Croquet is a prime example of a child molded to his father's wishes. With Aros as guide, Croquet has become, quite possibly, the most dangerous of all the mafia's children. Like his father, and even more so, this Lucain does not show any emotions. He's an expert gunman, with keen eyes. He can see great distances as if they were but inches from him. Taking in so much at once is a great distraction, so he forever wears a patch over one of his eyes. Aside from the guns, and to his name sake, Croquet has also made the choice of using various croquet mallets as battering weapons. Within the mafia, his somewhat of a trump card. He spends his time doing as his father wishes and is often the one left within the theater as a guard. He's not the man one wishes to meet on bad terms.

Notes: For a lifemate, I believe he will need someone that can keep up with him, someone like him, or at least being able to accept that fact that he is, essentially, a killer. I would prefer a female, but a male may be accepted.

Intrepidus, "Intre"
"Dead is the new alive." // "What is a day without a blessed night? And what is peace without a blessed, blessed, blessed fight? A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife, when the obsession with death becomes a way of life." :: "Why have you forsaken me? In your eyes, forsaken me? In your thoughts, forsaken me? In your heart, forsaken me? I don't think you trust in my self righteous suicide. I cry, when angels deserve die."

The first born female to Strages and Aaron, Intrepidus has gone through many fluctuating phases in her young life. As a child she often felt lost and alone in her all male family, but she was sweet, one that longed for love and company. She attached herself to her youngest sickly brother, Zaak, protecting him from the older brother, Atros, whom was a constant trouble-maker. The two, she and Atros, most inherited the demonic blood from their family. Unlike her brother, Intrepidus always had the strength to control and manipulate her powers to her own will.

After Zaak's near-death in the hospital and, later, his murder, she turned herself over to her sadistic, power-driven self. She manipulated and used Atros, viciously killing people, framing him, and then appearing to save him by blaming his mental instability. She was seen as a hero, being the only one that could stop his rampages, though she was secretly the villain. By this time, Intrepidus lost all faith in society and came to believe that every living being would be better off dead, herself included. She made it her personal goal to end everyone's life. Even though she has mellowed out since her younger sister, Nardat, was born and then taken under her wing, she still holds fast her her beliefs.

Notes: This lady is here for a lifemate only, and I don't care what species, though they must have a humanoid form. I would prefer them to be an angel, or a being similar. I have a plot that I wish to work out with her, which includes her committing suicide in order to become a full demon to seek revenge on her brother that wants to do away with her. She and the "angel" would be meeting after she is a full demon, however, the point is that her heart is to be changed. What better to balance out a demon than an angel?

Lucy
A sweetheart with a will of stone, Lucy is the singer and guitarist for the band, "The Lethal Fuzzy Bunnies," an alternative rock band. She's kind woman and a very social creature that even enjoys meeting her fans and befriending them. As the band's popularity grows and grows, however, she has found that it gets harder and harder to judge who is in it for real or who is in it just to gain their own sliver of popularity. She finds that when others speak to her normally, not bringing up the band every second of every conversation, she loves it. She loves music and greatly believes in the concept of love, as well as perseverance. Going against Lucy once she has made up her mind is absolutely futile, as it will never get you anywhere; she is too strong willed to give into anyone or to give up her dreams.

Notes: Lifemate hunting, yes. Semi-plot idea? Perhaps she could be "under cover," trying to hide her identity to avoid fans, when she runs into -insert other user's pet's name here- and, while they don't recognize her, maybe they have heard of her band?

Krysstinyah, "Kryss"
Not born of this world, Kryss' original home was technologically advanced, twisted in what they used their technology for. Kryss was one of the many selected to play a game, a game in which she and the others were the players and the characters. Each round of the game was decided by whomever reached the number limit of kills that round. The players fought against one another with all sorts of guns and when one was killed, they felt an excruciating pain shoot through them. The more times one was killed, the more painful each shock one would receive. In a "death" they were instantly teleported to a different location in the game, and forced to fight again, even if the pain was staggering.

Kryss took the game very seriously and was very good at what she did, to avoid the pain. The pain from every death would nearly immobilize her when she first began to play, until she got her bodily resistance up but, by then, she was already considered one of the most formidable players. Hardly dying, dodging the bullets, killing in sprees, going on rampages, Kryss was feared by her predominately male opponents.

It was her teleportation into a new round that landed Kryss within Evelon. There was an error or miscalculation within her teleporter's coordinates, so minor but error enough to send her straight to a world no one from her home had ever heard of.

Still adjusting to this world, Kryss has the tendency to act very hostile if she feels threatened. Though she rarely dawns her full set of armor, she's never found without at least one gun on her person. She's suspicious of anyone that is muscularly built, anyone that wears any sort of armor, and sometimes, just males in general, since they were more often her opponents. The girl behind the mask, so to speak, isn't well known anymore. She lost that girl a long time ago, when she started the game, and now she's slowly resurfacing.  

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. I think she would need a male just as strong as her, he able to see her on equal grounds [even if not at first]. She wouldn't know how to act with a man that was a pushover.

Kaz
Kaz seperated himself from his father, Javrin the Hollower Demon, but he could not escape what he was. He, too, is a demon, capable of shapeshifting on his own. However, he does not fully control his shapeshifting, and will randomly change without any warning. He seems to be the most unstable of the children thus far, and grows angry and violent very easily, making strange things around him happen in these events. Objects have been known to move or explode, heat has been sucked away, lights have gone out, and so on. In most places, he is seen as a nuisance, even though he, in and of himself, doesn't purposely intend to harm anyone or anything. For this reason, he tends to travel a lot, only returning at random or if he's called back.  

Notes: I would prefer a lifemate attempting roleplay, since I'm not sure how I would roleplay him, otherwise.

Ayor
Known as the ditzy one of Toxic's friends, Ayor is truly a sweet and happy sort of girl. She usually seems very care-free, but there is more to her than it seems. If one upsets her, she's known for holding a grudge, capable of not forgiving anyone in her entire lifetime, if need be. She hates being made fun of for being clumsy or for being smaller than most others, but her bark is often worse than her bite. Her sarcasim, however, might destroy you. She's not known for being too violent, unless it's playfully and done to her friends and family that already expect it. Still, one better dare not ever harm her, because Toxic, and even Z, would personally rip anyone to shreds that dared to.

Even within her Lucain form, she often manages to trip over her own feet, and it only gets worse in her human form, but she's getting better and better at not doing so. Ayor also has some strange and random likes, such as the ocean, sea crabs, most jewelry, and music from the eighties.

Notes: Lifemate hunting, for sure. May be roleplayed solo, with Toxic, with Z, or both. They all know each other. [She and Toxic are friends, she and Z are like friend-enemies, so mixing 'em all up may be fun.]

Toxic Shadow, "Toxic"
"Every prince is a fantasy. The witch is inside of me. Her posion will wash away the memory. We kill the lights and put on a show. It's all a lie, but you'd never know. Your star will shine and then it will fall. And after midnight we're all the same. No glass shoe to bring us fame, nobody to take the blame. We're falling apart." :: "Walked away, heard them say 'Poison hearts will never change, walk away again.'" :: "Don't waste your touch, you won't feel anything. Or were you sent to save me? I've thought too much. You won't find anything worthy of redeeming." :: "Can you see me now?" :: "The music's played by the mad man." :: "Nobody's business what I'm doing with my life, so if I should feel like wasting it all, that should be alright."

A peculiar girl with a conflicting personality, most find it difficult to even find a starting point when describing Toxic. On the outside, it doesn't seem that she's very difficult to get along with. She's a fine pretender when it comes to being nice to someone she dislikes. However, if she dislikes you, she's not usually thinking very kind things on the inside. Though she does not have the tendency to voice her thoughts, since she likes to avoid conflicts most of the time. When it comes to her friends, she takes it upon herself to be their defenders and will do just about anything she can for them. She likes seeing them happy and will bend over backward much of the time to especially avoid conflict with them. Yet, even this can only last so long, as she's very opinionated. Toxic will hold her opinions back as much as she can, but they do get loose eventually. The young woman usually apologizes for this, unless she genuinely thinks she's been wronged.

She's kind-hearted, particularly when it comes to creatures. Yet, she's also known for having violent streaks with those she either dislikes, is very close to, or are generally of the male verity. In the reality of things, it seems easier for her to have male friends and acquaintances than female, which is suspected to have stemmed from her childhood.

When it comes to romantic relations, she's very picky and tends to be innocent minded even though she can be verbally crude, right alongside her male friends. Due to all the conflicting personalities, she often finds herself pretending to have certain emotions when she secretly feels very indifferent. Being indifferent is like a shield for her, which she lets down usually either when she's alone or with those she's close to. She often prefers being independent rather than relying on anyone, even if she tends to become very lonely this way. Without a doubt, she's a true "Split" type, even though she doesn't have split personalities.

She's a lover of a great many of things, including reading, writing, music, video games, dancing, bright colors, the color black, the color green, sour candies, and more. She likes both chick flicks and more guy-ish movies. Toxic is also typically seen wearing a belt of machine gun bullets somewhere upon her person. She's not very shy about her love of machine guns, especially her own, as well as things that are normally seen as dangerous, poisonous, just plain weird, or the likes. She enjoys "taming" dangerous things.  

Notes: May be roleplayed solo, with Z, with Ayor, or both. They all know each other. [She and Ayor are friends, she and Z are like friend-enemies, so mixing 'em all up may be fun.] May or may not be interested in romance?
Human Form

Z
"Two roads, split off from here. And my life goes running in opposite directions, exaggerating the barrier between who I am, and who I want to be. // Which part of me is lost? I feel so close, and yet, I am so far! :: Don't waste your touch, you won't feel anything. Or were you sent to save me? I've thought too much. You won't find anything worthy of redeeming. // I have been here many times before, and I come back to... Break down! And cease all feeling. Burn now! What once was breathing. Reach out! And you may take my heart away. // Look what I've built. It shines so beautifully. Now watch as it destroys me."

Most people that meet Z would be quick to label him as a silent young man with a violent streak. While that may be true in some cases, he's much more complex than that. He's not too keen on the idea of letting others get close to him, so the only one that seems to know a lot about him is his once-rival, Toxic. The two are now friends, apparently, but she doesn't betray his trust and tell of his secrets. Some suspect that Z is so guarded simply because he is afraid of being hurt, but we can never know.

It is true that Z can be violent. He has a fiery temper, which can be unleashed very quickly without much control. Even his friends will be targeted, at times, without his first realizing it. He does usually regret his actions afterward, only once control is regained. But Z doesn't make many people his friends, anyway. In fact, he dislikes a good lot of people. Again, it stems from his choice of not getting close to anyone, and his simple lack of tolerance for the idiots of the world. Around most people, he is a man of few words. Words that are spoken are usually yelled. He's a compulsive liar, making up stories just to see what he can get everyone to believe. He thoroughly enjoys tricking most people. And, over time, his lies just came out of habit. Some have learned to see through them, most have not. It's somewhat like a defense mechanism, to prevent everyone from learning anything about him.

With his few friends, however, he begins to let his guard down. He's highly protective of those that he cares about, and it wouldn't be going too far as to say he'd kill to protect, if he had to. He does have a great amount of kindness within his heart, though he does not tend to believe it. Secretly, he's even a bit of a loving romantic. He's a little silly, even a little crazy, and has a definite geek side. He's a lover of technology of all sorts.

There are rumors that, in the past, Z was quite the flirt, a bit of a womanizer, even. Yet, this is not seen now, so there is no proof as to whether or not the rumors are true.

As if to match his temper of fire and his ever-changing ways, Z was born with the gift of control over fire. He's a fire elemental, though he prefers not to use his abilities often. Instead, he prefers blades and knives of all verities, being rarely found without a weapon of some sort on his person.

Notes: Available for roleplay solo, with Toxic, with Ayor, or both. They all know each other. [They are like friend-enemies, so mixing 'em may be fun.] If you toss a cute female around, don't be surprised if he "unknowingly" flirts.

Ia
Ia is what some may refer to as a bit of spazz. She is full of energy and tends to be incredibly passionate for whatever she has decided to dedicated any of her time to. Yet, Ia is also a vicious thing, being powerful both mentally and physically, she doesn't like anyone trying to tell her what she should or shouldn't do. She doesn't take orders from anyone, doing what she wants, when she wants. Being a Lucain with a pack, this is a surprising thing, but Ia has been declared the head hunter and everyone holds respect in her for that. She just loves what she does.

Aside from her hunting and tracking abilities, however, Ia isn't all that great of a feral Lucain. She cannot stand retaining that form all the time, much preferring the ease of her human form. She loves expressing herself in all sorts of ways and, for this reason, she dresses rather strangely. She doesn't care to dress in a "normal," way or a way expected of her by society. She'd rather express herself however she wants and it seems that her strange look happens to be something she favors. Outside of the pack she still has her life, which is dearly important to her.

Notes: Lifemate hunting, as well. Not sure what her type is, so she's welcome to anything. Just, ah, strictly male.

Am'maria
A beauty defined, an innocence given, Am'maria was married off at a young age to a male she did not much know. Love was never a factor in their marriage, but it is still a factor of her continuous depression. At first he seemed like a fawning mate, sweet and loving, but it was soon reveiled to only be his way of working her into submission. He was truly a malevolant male, violent, abusive and controlling of all her actions. Her body was often covered in bruises, though she hid them all as well as she could, appearing to be happy to the general public. The scars she gained still remain, though some are present on her body from her own self-inflicted pain. She's not sadistic, but she seems to like them because they are hers, not his. Subltly hurting herself was one thing he could never control at thw time when she was still with him.

Am'maria has escaped her mate for the time being, having managed to run and cover her tracks far, far away. She's attempting to rebuild her broken life, but the fear of him finding her again never fully leaves her mind. By all means, she doesn't even consider him to be her mate, and claims to have never had a mate at all. From her experiances, she's slightly skittish when things become too intimate, but she longs for the love she was never given.

She also seems to find peace in cemetaries. Strange, yes, but she claims it is because her mother is buried in one, and it was her place of peace.

Notes: Lifemate hunting, again, only male, but she may also need a best friend, which I can only see being another woman. I have some possible plot ideas for this, well, later on, since Am'maria is actually supposed to be discovered and murderd by her ex-husband, then brought back to life by my Seraphant. I believe her lifemate would have to be strong, even if only mentally, and defintely be able to support her, emotionally.

Misery
"Misery loves company and company loves more. More loves every body else, but Hell is others." // "You're so easy to read, but the book is boring me." // "I'm not for you, you're not for me. I'll kill you first, you wait and see, you devil undercover. You're not a prince, you're not a friend. You're just a child and, in the end, you're one more selfish lover."

Misery is a Lucain shrouded in rumors. Some say that she is the long forgotten sister to "The Blood Lucain," Karkaine, though she never has confirmed or denied the accusations. Another rumor states that Jakerz once attempted to woo her and, again, it lacks any confirmation. It has even been said that she is a woman misplaced in time, a woman that came from the past and became trapped in the current era; to which her answer is usually just laugh. Few claim that Misery has attempted suicide, though she was "regrettably saved," in the end, which tends to warrant a growl and a possible slap in the face. The last of the most common rumors is that Misery is, in fact, the embodiment of misery which, in the long run, points to her being a goddess of some nature. Though, no matter the rumor that follows her, if asked of any of them, Misery never gives a clear "yes," or "no," answer. She usually brushes the questions off entirely, either simply walking off or changing the subject.

One thing that is known about Misery is that she is often seen as incredibly strange. She has unusual tastes in just about everything! From nick-knacks, to clothes, to music, to other living beings. This Lucain cannot be pegged for being the stereotypical standard of "normal." Don't be surprised if you find her running around in Victorian age clothing with a mask, listening to obscure music from a portable music device, and dancing as if she was in ballet class. In the light of her strangeness, Misery is a creature that relies heavily on her emotions and her own feelings. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. If they like her, great for the both of of them, if they don't, it is only their loss, not hers. With her riding on her emotions as she does, she doesn't claim to usually be physically attracted to anyone, first and foremost. Her physical attractions to others only stem from her emotional attractions. However, just because she is extremely emotional, don't think for one instant that she is not clever of the mind. She is very strong-willed, almost to a fault. She doesn't trust easily, dislikes physical contact prior to a bond of trust, and gets bored very quickly of those that are not "interesting," by her standards.

As for Misery's darker nature, though it shows from time-to-time in many unique ways, it is another of her well-kept secrets. She really had once attempted suicide and fights the urge nearly every day of her life, a battle that she has won thus far. Her medical issues seems to be the cause, as she suffers from manic depression, among other things. She supports all others with mental or emotional disorders, should she have the chance, and is very "pro-life," even with the attempted suicide under her belt.

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. If you think you can handle her, go for it. She may take males or females, since her attraction is primarily emotional. I don't know what I'm looking for in a partner for her.

Xanthus
Xanthus is a male of mystery, carrying a greatly defined politeness but an air of dark, if not evil, intentions. To strangers and those met on friendly terms, this is all they may know. They tend not to judge him by what they sense, because he is thick with chivalrous mannerisms. However, those that cross Xanthus the wrong way are in deep with no raft to save them. He's a conniving creature, making good use of his intelligence. He's just plain dangerous to encounter if he is against you. But he is deeper and more emotionally tied than he appears to be. Xanthus' past experiences made him as he is now.

He speaks not of his past to many, but he currently is considered an accomplice of Jakerz, the two males having the same enemy. After all, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." It appears as though the Lucain answers to the Gallizar without question, but this male is only biding his time. Karkaine is his ultimate enemy for having murdered his father and, as is only important to Xanthus, took over the theater his father owned. His father means nothing to him, but he strives to take back what was rightfully his own. He holds no qualms in killing, even brutally, if someone stands in his way.  

Notes: He needs a lifemate and, essientailly, something he feels the needs to protect. [This doesn't mean she has to be weak or anything, however.] The female will need to be able to break him down and find the true goodness within him, though they will have to learn to not let his lifestyle bother them.

Cardairos
"Lying face down, lying face down, in the gutter now, so d*** proud. Well I know, I know, I know, it's my fault, it's my fault. In a world where we all just waste away and suffer, in a place you cry for today... We're all going mad." :: "I hear the sky is falling, here we are, I'm empty. I feel my heart is turning black tonight. Save me. If all we are is dust and shades of grey... How I wanted to say, are we all alone? 'cause I'm empty."

Wise beyond his years, Cardairos is the guy that many turn to for advice. He's usually very calm and well reserved, but he's certainly friendly enough. From time to time, he disappears, off on his own ventures. He spends much of his time in deep thought, unless he's engaged in a conversation. Most Storm Lucain are known for having a vast amount of energy, so many question just how he can be so calm and quiet. Sometime previously, it is said that he made a grave mistake in his life, and it cost him dearly. He thought too hastefully and without thinking, and the consequence was a price he'd never expected. He does not speak of the incident, leaving everyone to wonder, but he certainly learned from his mistake. He never does anything blindly, always looking before he leaps.

Cardairos lost his sister, and he appears to dislike returning to his human form.  

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. I'm hoping that, whomever she is, she will be his reason for returning to his human form.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2011 5:00 AM

Phantom
A young lady without a particular path, Phantom simply goes through life doing whatever she wants at the time she wants it. She acts on a whim and refuses to listen to anyone if they say what she should or shouldn't do. She can often be snarky in those moments, having little patience for many things. The only person that ever got away with telling her anything was Syntein, her mother, though the two are travelers and rarely see one another in this day and age. Her preference of time leans slightly to the dark of the night; and she's capable of more evil than her mother ever was, despite not having committed any truly evil acts. The one thing she managed to inherit from her father, and probably her mother too, is the poison that seeps from her claws when she so chooses to use it. At first, it stuns the body. Then, over the course of two-to-eight hours, depending on the dose, the body is slowly immobilized and entirely shuts down.

She is what I call a corruptible character, meaning that she will fit, blend and be pulled into her destiny based on those around her.  

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. She can basically bend to anyone's needs. In fact, I am really hoping for her to find herself when she finds her lifemate. That is when her true purpose takes form. For example, if she ends up with a vampire, she probably will want to be a vampire, if they're a fighter in some weird organization, she would want to join them, if they run a club, she would want to help run it alongside them.

Iokaste
Iokaste often perfers his human form as, being one that does piercings and tattoos for a living, it is required. Being in the business himself, this Paragon also sports tattoos and piercings of his own, done such in a stylish manner. His hair is naturally white, though he dyes it in various ways using both green and purple. When it comes to customers, he'll happy do just about anything for them, so long it is not to be of harm to them. He's actually very concerned about everyone's safety and health, thus, is always extra careful and cleans his workplace and tools constantly. From his having to deal with others, Iokaste must often discharge himself in order not to harm any of them. For this reason, he uses his electric abilities to charge and power his tools and such around the shop, And, if for some reason he sees someone who may need help on the streets, such as a dead battery in their vehicle, he'll gladly jump in and help. Despite his appearance, he is usually quite kind, and he loves trying new things, referring to such things as "adventures."  

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. She would have to be somewhat willing to keep up, since he loves trying new things. If she is willing to let him give her a tattoo or peircing, bonus points for her.

Cadavar
Once a great warrior in the form of a mercenary, Cadavar met his match in a battle to vanquish a demon. Little did he know that his current enemy was a loyal minion to a much more powerful demonic creature.  In the end, Cadavar's eyes were ripped out and feasted upon by the demons. He barely escaped with his life, only to nearly bleed to death away from the battlegrounds. To this day, he cannot say how it was that he survived, for he doesn't know anything more between the time he blacked out and the time he re-awoke with bandages over the empty sockets where his eyes once were.

After the incident, Cadavar was an entirely different man. He was no longer the free and confident man he had once been. He was no longer fearless. Being freshly blinded, the world was alien and full of dangers. He was lost. Slowly, ever slowly, however, things began to change. He trained his body, he trained his senses. He was too hardheaded to quit and, fortunately, his pursuit paid off. While he still has no eyes, his other heighten senses makes up for the lack of sight. His confidence was able to return once more, though he did not return to being a paid mercenary. Cadavar now just does as he pleases, doing what entertains him, all while being a force to be reckoned with.  

Notes: Looking for a lifemate. Females only, though, other than that, not too sure what would work well with him.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2011 5:03 AM

Image Image
Taya Serene, "Taya"
"Honestly, what will become of me? Don't like reality. It's way too clear to me. But really, life is dandy. // Traveling, I only stop at at exits, wondering if I'll stay. Young and restless, living this way, I stress less."

Having come to Evelon from another world, Taya remembers very little from her past and how she even came to Evelon. All she knows is that where she came from, her kind weren't common and were often mistreated for being what they were. In her world, she was known as a morph. Typically, morphs were created in laboratories, though some were born naturally to parents that are already morphs. Taya doesn't even remember how she came to be. All she can recall from her childhood is a deadly explosion. After that, she has a few flashes of random memories throughout her life, and nothing more. Because of bad experiences with humans in the past, Taya prefers creature companions. However, in this world, she's found that beings similar to herself are quite common. This confuses the young woman.

Taya is a very kind hearted individual with a soft voice and an iron will. It is usually very difficult to push her over the edge, however, if one makes the mistake of doing so, her wrath is something to be feared. She is very protective of nature and all of its natural inabitants, and just about anyone that needs protecting. Though seeming so innocent herself, Taya is very powerful, haboring both psychic and some elemental powers; a different power for each form she resides in.

Notes: Open for regular roleplays, for hunting wild pets [Hunter, Mekka, Akail, Snicky], and for a lifemate. Lifemate can be any species but, if kids are wanted [I don't care, either way], they would have to be a Kuhna or Lakundra. I would prefer her lifemate to be a character that is only really roleplayed in human form, so that Taya's "most human" form is odd to them. [She has feline ears, huge bird wings, and nine fox tails, which she usually hides under a hooded cloak.]

Emilia
A child of a vampire and a human, Emilia is a unique species known as a dhampir. She has some version of the vampiric powers, without the need to consume any life force from living creatures.  For example, she's very strong, physically, and very clever. Wherever she steps, she leaves flames in a spectrum of colors, though they are harmless, most of the time. They  are simply warm to the touch, nothing more. While she's can shape-shift into a human form, at any age, Emilia highly prefers taking the form of a young girl.

Many would say that she's a mysterious girl, and it's a fairly true statement. She doesn't talk much and, when she does, her words hold an odd air. She surrounds herself in a varity of company, though she is constantly found with a Void Battleheart, which is her protector.

For some purpose in her life, she was assigned the task of watching over the farm lands of the Caverns. She specializes in dealing with the more dangerous creatures.

Her favorite color is purple.

Notes: May or may not be hunting for a lifemate. They would have to understand that she can take on a form of any age and would probably end up meeting her while she was in the form of a girl, before transforming to reflect a more accurate age. Her Void Battleheart may retain that form, or may be found as a man dressed in a suit, almost appearing to be a butler. [xD]

Cizers
Initially created for the purpose of being a laboratory assistant, Cizers was too clever for his own good and was cast out from The Industries for his "rebellious behavior." Not long afterward, he was discovered on Toxic's doorstep with little recollection of his past, due to a temporary mind-wipe, lugging a metal plate acting as a name tag and a small collection of medical equipment. While his memories are slowly regained, he has taken up residence with the young woman, acting as a sort of family doctor.

Notes: Any kind of roleplay, may be hunting for a mate, but he is one of my few characters that hasn't discovered that he has a human form yet. Also, random note: he seems fond of kids.

Clash Cupid, "Clash"
Clash, whom usually goes by the name of Cupid while "working," is a match-maker, posing as Cupid himself. Rather he's just good at matching people up or if he truly has powers over love, it's unknown, and never will be known, as far as he's concerned. He does what he does, and that's all that matters. Even though he seems oh-so-very kind and helpful to his clients, Clash is a conniving creature. He enjoys nothing more than matching up life-long enemies and tearing couples apart by starting love triangles. He poses as the sweet kind of Cupid, only to ruin one's relationships later.

He also enjoys flirting with the ladies, and perhaps even the men if need be, and is so smooth-talking and alluring, that most cannot resist him. In the end, he only breaks hearts and uses people. This, he also does simply for his own amusement. As if that didn't top of it off, Clash is addicted to smoking, which he hides when on the job.

Vesathi, another "Cupid," but much kinder and true to the term, is the only one that really knows that Clash only intends evil; but is unable to stop him and is, instead, victimized by Clash for his inability to find his own love.

Notes: Any kind of roleplay. Clash needs a heart or two to play with, including some ladies that may be interested in him. And who knows? Maybe some lady could eventually change this messed up Cupid's heart. Ah, who knows. He may have too much fun making ladies fall in love with him, to only leave them.

Sideheetin
No one expects a demon to come in a package of pastel colors, which is what makes Sid such a unique creature. One would not see him and first think that he was a demon, even though he is. He seems to constantly have to remind people that demons come in all shapes, sizes, and colors too. Unlike some of his kind, Sid is very open about what he is, though he does not openly show off any powers that he may have. Unlike most Teigu, this guy rarely uses his arms for support. He walks fully upright on his hind legs, and uses his over-sized tail for support. His tail is extremely heavy. Only Sid, himself, can manage to lift and move it. For all others, it appears to weigh several tons.

For a demon, Sid has a very even temper. He's not a killer by nature, even though he is known to have his moments of lost control. The form seen usually is only his docile form. When angered, his body will mutate into a more lethal version of itself. By all means, he is very dangerous, but it's still quite reasonable to have trust in him.

Notes: Any kind of roleplay, though I would really like for him to find a lifemate. Species really doesn't matter. And, oddly, I really, really want to roleplay this guy.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/10/2011 11:42 AM

Name: Namaste
Lineage: Custom

About Namaste
Namaste is a beautiful woman, a tiny, delicate wisp of a thing that immediately brings out the protector (and occasionally the wolf) in the male species. Just by looking at her, you can tell she's a classy lady, her hair done up in a glossy black bun and her custom-fitted clothes accentuating every curve. She holds herself aloof from 'normal' people, only associating with them if it is absolutely necessary.

What you wouldn't know from her appearance is that Namaste isn't human at all. She is the illegitimate child of a goddess, shunned by both her parents and barred from the high realms of the gods. Her true form would appear as a black tongue of smoke and ash, but it isn't convenient for travelling among the humans. Instead, she takes up residence in whichever human body catches her fancy. Human flesh was not designed to channel all the power she possesses, so her host bodies tend to collapse under the strain after several months. During their decline, her host bodies are more easily fatigued and tend to be sickly, catching whatever illness might be going around. The time can vary, depending on how often she uses her abilities, but she dare not switch bodies until she absolutely has to. Not only does she wish to avoid the notice of the more righteous gods who might take action against her, switching bodies takes a lot out of her, leaving her vulnerable as she settles into her new form.

As far as powers, she has various parlor tricks she can pull when needed. The strongest of her abilities are these: the power of persuasion/hypnosis (which comes in handy when convincing a rich bachelor to shower her with favors), and the power to take any wound on an opponent's body and cause it to worsen a hundred-fold. If needed, Namaste could cause someone to die of something as simple as a papercut. This comes in handy whenever someone discovers her secret. This little vixen loves to cover her tracks.

I've been looking for a lifemate for this gal, and I think a few of your boys might fit the bill (listed in order of interest):

Z: Two liars paired together? :3 Could be interesting. Namaste doesn't consider herself the kind of woman (or goddess) to 'fall in love', really, but I could see her hooking up with him just to get something she wants and then...lingering. I could see her getting quite possessive over him as well. XD She'll never be what you'd call a 'good' character, but he might be able to find her soft side, and she his.

Xanthus: They seem to be cut from the same cloth, as far as morals are concerned, and during her weaker times, she could definitely use some protecting. During her stronger times, though, her powers might come in handy in his plot for revenge against Karkaine.

Croquet and Kaz: Another couple of possibilities here. Namaste would definitely be able to put up with their violent streaks (and balance Kaz's powers with her own), and may actually enjoy when that violence is turned against others.

Any interesting plots jump out at you from those combinations? Any preferences?

Edit: After I finish working on his character, I might just have a boy who would work for Intre. :3
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/10/2011 5:37 PM

First off, I have to say this: Oooh, Namaste~ I certainly do like her, yes, yes. Out of all the males of mine you listed, I am most inclined to pursue a pairing with Xantus or with Croquet. While I think she and Z could be an interesting pair, I don't see him able to fully cope with her lifestyle. Her need for slipping into different bodies would probably give him the heebie-jeebies. xD; Not much gets to him, but I think that would be one thing he couldn't wrap his mind around.

As for Xanthus, being that they are very similar morally, I think they could get along wonderfully. I'm not sure under what circumstances you would like them to possibly meet, though, perhaps Namaste would be in one of her more vulnerable stages? He'd end up inclined to help her, if she was, which would break the ice. If he's helping her, he has to be around her, if he's helping her and is around her, he is likely to end up revealing things about himself. Despite everything about him, he is open to the concept of love. He would be able to understand the feelings and want to act on them, in every which manner. Of course, that doesn't mean getting married, since he would be happy just to be with who he loved.

With Croquet, I'm not too sure how they would meet. He rarely ever, ever leaves the theater where the mafia is secretly hidden unless it is for one of his jobs. But, then again, wandering around after a job could be possible. Like Namaste, he's not the character to "fall in love," or ever realize that he has, so they are on similar terms there. He's more likely to feel like, "You're my absolute favorite person." But he wouldn't understand the concept of love, or certainly not without it smacking him in his face. Maybe it's like, "I care for you and only you, I won't marry you, but I'll never sleep with anyone else." I don't think he'd understand or see a reason for marriage, though he may go through with it, if she wanted it.

Looking at her also made think of another of my males which I didn't put up because I don't have his information written out. I'll just write stuff up right now. xD

St. Darek, "Darek," "St. Valentine," "Valentine."
A son of Aros, Darek may be considered one of the man's somewhat failed children. While he may have been trained to be a killer, Darek chose not to be an active member of the mafia. At least, not in dealing with any of the bloodshed. He plays the part of one of the clever minds instead, plotting, handling deals and money matters. And, unlike many of the mafia's children, Darek has taken a true love to acting. He is very versatile and can play any part from the hero to the villain to the random bystander to that insane guy that offs himself for no apparent reason other than to make the story interesting. His very favorite thing to do, however, is play match maker. He blames his father for that, since he name translates to "Saint Valentine." He loves throwing people together and watching as their romance and love is successful. He's very good at pairing people, as he is usually very good at reading people, but, sadly, he has never been able to find love of his own.

Basically, I can see him and Namaste working out, because he's a combination of many things. He lives a strange life and is fully capable of killing, even though he usually chooses not to. Her strangeness, including her having to switch bodies, wouldn't bother him at all. He's just too used to weird to be surprised, and, of course, he very much understands love and how blind people are when in love. He has a goodness about him, even in combination with everything else, but that is what makes him interesting. He might just be what she needs. I also see the situation you suggested with Z happening, with Namaste just sort of hooking up with him and then just staying around and becoming all possessive of him. [Which she may feel she has to be, since he may have little fangirls because of his acting.]

Also, I would love to hear about your possibility for Intre whenever his character is complete~ <3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 01/10/2011 9:48 PM

Oh Toxie, why must all your males be so irresistible? xD Yeah, well, knowing me, I just have to toss my new 'Cain girlie at you. <3

Name: Index Reiz Arya
Lineage: Thanos x Hestia
Personality: 'Index' as everyone calls her, is an amnesiac. She can't remember a single thing since before two years ago, when she had turned 13. Well, she did retain her basic skills, such as talking, reading, writing, and eating, but no actual memories. See, she doesn't remember a single family member; with that, she might as well not have one altogether. Because of this however, she's developed some pretty odd habits.

One of which is, well... her attachment to others. For some odd reason, she seems to only become friends with males and female Lucain. She doesn't mean to, its just that she claims something about most females - that aren't Lucain, of course - just bothers her. She's shy when she meets everyone besides the male Lucain, and to be honest, normally hates leaving their side, not to mention being painfully cheerful around them.

Because of her, um, attachment issues, she's so innocent that she barely knows what love is. Say you like her, and it'll probably go through one ear and out the other, her thinking its just as friends. Sensible, of course, considering she is so unconsciously clingy to males. I mean sure, she understands the concepts of dates and kissing and all that, but she doesn't quite understand when she's put into those situations. Either way, it would be hard to get it through her head that you like her than more than just a friend, even if you straight out told her so.

Another weird habit - well, not really a habit - is her ability to remember anything she sees with only one glimpse. Hence the nickname 'Index'. However, she had been called this ever since she turned 13, so to her, it had become part of her real name. Although she doesn't quite like the name, she doesn't mind other people calling her that, and actually introduces and refers to herself as Index.

Which goes into her next habit - her odd way of speaking. She always speaks in third person. Instead of saying 'I' or 'me', she addresses herself as Index. On top of that, she thinks that its weird for a person to do otherwise. Since we're still on the subject, she also normally adds suffixes such as 'chan' or 'kun' to the end of people's names.

Ehhhhh, I don't quite know who to pair her with, but I was leaning a bit towards Croquet or Z. Her fondness towards them, being male 'Cain and all, would 'prolly like, kill em' (well, not literally, but y'know what I mean). xD Immediate tackle hugs. >8D -shot'd- But yeah, I could picture her being all like, 'Oh? So *insert name here*-kun murders people? D: Just don't hurt Index, m'kay? 8D'. As they say, opposites attract. X3

Well yeah, that's about it? :3 Oh, and she does have a human form, I just hafta find some time to load it onto Photobucket. ^.^

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/11/2011 12:39 AM

Oh yes, I like the idea of her and Darek. Those fangirls won't stand a chance once she lays claim to him. XD I'd be up for that pairing if you are.

And I'm not completely finished with my boy's info, but here's what I've got so far:

Name: Medley St. Clair
Lineage: Custom

Medley is a Nephilim, the offspring of an angel and a human. Like others of his kind, he retains many of the abilities of his father: healing, control over the elements of light and air, flight, and the use of a spirit form. He uses these abilities to further the cause of good, helping others where he can.

From his human mother, however, he inherited only limitations. He will never be as powerful as a full-blooded angel, although he is strong enough to give demons a run for their money. Switching back and forth between the physical and spiritual realms is difficult, painful actually, and he refrains from doing it unless it is absolutely necessary.

But perhaps the most disturbing limitation is to come. As a Nephilim, he is able to sense the emotions of others and siphon the darker ones (i.e. anger, fear, etc) from them. Where an angel would be able to simply make those emotions disappear, Medley is only able to transfer them from the other person to himself, absorbing the weight of their feelings. Although he is by nature a friendly, easy-going man, he sometimes falls into odd, dark moods as his mind bends under the strain of the stolen emotions.

Apart from the rare dark spell, Medley is a good man to have as a friend. He understands the faults of human nature, and is always ready to give someone a second chance, or a third, or a fourth. It is relatively simple for him to overlook another's shortcomings, and he prefers to focus on solutions to problems rather than trying to figure out where to lay blame.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/11/2011 2:56 AM

Jess: Sweet~ I am certainly up for pairing Namaste with Darek. When would you like to start? My only concern is them first meeting one another? Have any ideas for going about that? I can probably get Darek to go almost anywhere, though he is most often found at the theater.

Also, I see Medley being a definite possibility for Intre. Would you like to go through with them pairing up? She definitely needs some goodness in her life, especially after her brother trying to get rid of her.

Atoli: I'm not too sure if Index quite fits what I'm looking for in a partner for either of the boys you mentioned, sadly. She might work with Xanthus, but I'm not too sure.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/11/2011 9:24 AM

No worries about them meeting up. I have an idea for Namaste that would make it reasonable for her character to stumble upon the theater, so having them run into each other there would be perfectly fine.

As for Medley and Intre, definitely up for that as well. Do you have a meeting scenario in mind for them?

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 01/11/2011 9:55 AM

Ah haha, that's fine~ ^^ And I see what ya mean - come to think of it, she would especially probably end up annoying the heck outta Croquet. It would be hilarious (with her clinginess and all ) to just roleplay them normally one day for that reason, though. xD But yeah, I would be up for Xanthus, if you wanna try? :3

EDIT: So yeah, school computers can be amazing things. I mean really, I just found a folder on my computer with personalities for like, 10 different pets, that I wrote like a month or two ago. xD Well point is, I found the personality I wrote for my other 'Cain girl; she has kind of a darker side to her that might actually match your boys pretty well. X3

Name: Solty
Lineage: Meck and Narana
Personality: Solty is best friends with Alice, which normally doesn't end up well for her. See, she's not quite a murderer - intentionally, that is - people just usually end up attacking her because of her connections. And well, those attacks normally end with the attacker, well, on the ground dead. Don't get her wrong though; she doesn't prefer this way of life, its just that she can't avoid it.

Due to the frequent attacks, she almost never wanders around without a weapon on hand, namely daggers or knives. According to her, they are much easier to wield than any of the other various weapons that exist out there. However, she won't attack without reason, and is always rather logical, taking care to blend in with the crowds.

Despite this, she is extremely loyal to everyone she trusts, and a majority of the time, would end up trying to save them from getting hurt. Because of this, she often has scratches and bruises on her, along with a small scar on her neck, which she normally covers up with a choker. She doesn't tend to get close to many people though, so barely anyone knows about the life that she leads.

Her Ballama is named Hiikai; she normally follows her around and can take the form of a young human when she wishes. She also occasionally serves as a medic for Solty, healing her when need be. Although Hiikai normally follows Solty's lead and is very quiet, she does have her hyper moments.

The only bad thing is that she cant breed. TT_TT But yeah, I actually became quite fond of her Ballama so she has a small character of her own. o3o Hiikai would stay by her side a majority of the time (in her Ballama form, of course), but she would leave for a little bit if Solty told her to. I imagine she would fit a little better, so if you like her more than Index, I wouldn't mind in the least if you wanted to lifemate her instead. :3 Just throwin' ideas out there~ ^^

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate