For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Lifemate bandwagon, anyone? X3

Postby Atoli01 » 01/13/2011 11:30 PM

Guess what? I'm just jumpin' all all kinds of bandwagons, lately. xD But anyways~ You heard right - I'm searchin' for some lifemates for a couple of my pets~ Erm, they all have human forms (which I'll eventually upload to Photobucket), so I'll probably be roleplaying all of them in their human forms. If you wanna do quad, I will, its just that I'm not as good at it. Just warning you now, y'know?

.: Yggdra :.

She's, well, how do you say it, almost always in dreamland. If you ask her a question or try talking to her, then she'll most likely snap out of it but, when you're not talking to her, she's wandering around in her thoughts again. In addition to that, she normally has her head in a book, almost always reading. Lets put it this way - if you can't find her at the library, she's either at home or walking to or from the library. The library is essentially where the girl lives - even prone to fall asleep in there over night from time to time. Because of both of these reasons, she doesn't have many friends. All she really wants is to get noticed and not be another face in the crowd. But she's really sweet and all she wants is a good friend, maybe someone even more.

Looking for: Well, she doesn't go outside that often, since she's always reading and hanging out in the library. So the best thing for her would be to finally get some fresh air. Maybe someone sporty and cheerful/slightly hyper? They would hafta be a little pushy to get her to actually go outside for once, but at the same time, not too pushy, as in, scaring the poor girl outta her mind. Also someone being able to show her that the outside world is much greater than it seems - if ya, you know, get what I mean. XP

.: Yusriyya :.

Yusi, ah...Yusi. She's, well...hard to explain, I suppose you could say. She claims she came from a rich family, which would explain where the name Yusriyya, meaning rich and well off, came from. But even due to that, we still don't believe her. She can be extremely stuck up sometimes, well, most of the time actually. But we believe it's just because she's lonely. In truth, (she's even confessed it to us) she's just like any other girl. She dreams of  being swept off her feet, by, well, not necessarily a handsome knight, but just someone sweet and cute, and starting a family of her own.

Looking for: Well, she's gonna be a hard one to handle, isn't she? She has a rather cold exterior at first, so someone that could would be patient and caring towards her would be preferred. Either that, or someone that's just as spoiled, like a rival almost? You know the rivals always fall in loooove~ -shot'd- XDDD

.: Lorelei :.

You know the "Absentminded Professor?" Tries to make a better peanut butter sandwich and accidentally discovers the secrets of the Universe? Leaves the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge because they're pondering the mysteries of life? Well, he exists. Only he's a "she," and she's actually a Kuhna named Lorelei. Or Leilei, if she likes you. And trust us--chances are good that she likes you. Whether you like her or not tends to vary.

Lorelei is so smart, her brain can't hold everything she learns, and it tends to leak out her ears. Intelligent and energetic, she has a ravenous need for knowledge. She loves books, but her attention span can be spotty, so she can't always stick with them. Learning from other people is nice, but her skittish gaze often trails off, following magical mystery daydreams. Her prefered method? Hands-on. She loves to take things apart, with sporadic success in putting them back together. She is fascinated by machines and electricity, and her deft paws are good at carefully unscrewing and unbinding, and she keeps a soldering iron in her precious toolkit just in case major surgery is needed. When confronted with a new gadget, her first instinct is to open it up to see if it'll literally spill its guts out to her. If she doesn't know exactly what she's looking at, she'll badger the nearest person with questions until they shove their hand into her face just to make her go away.

While sweet, her occasional frequent overenthusiasm and general nosiness make her a pest for some people. She likes to know everything, and gets frustrated when she can't find things out. Even if those things are personal details or government secrets or things she really shouldn't know. She's the kind of person who will test the handle on the "Employees Only" door just to see if it's really shut. And if not--well, what's a quick peek going to hurt? Usually it doesn't, but she's been kicked out of more than a few buildings this way. Including banks.

She means no ill will, of course. It's just that instatiable curiosity is her norm. She's actually quite personable, and loves to make friends. But the way she greats new friends--by grilling them on their name, age, place of birth, mother's maiden name, third grade teacher, ad nauseum--doesn't always win her over with people. For the similarly overly-nosey, it sometimes works. For the slow-to-open-up, it's absolutely terrifying. There's also the fact that she has a habit of deconstructing people's cell phones, but she's good on her word and will replace it if it breaks.

One word of caution, though. Her toolkit means more to her than her life. Endanger it, and... Well, let's just say this. You know what just happened to your cellphone? Do you want to end up like that? No? Didn't think so.

Looking for: Another inventor or something isn't a must. I mean, it would be cool - but what it comes down to is just someone that doesn't go ahead and call her stupid every time she does something wrong. And doesn't mind being associated with her when she breaks something in a building or gets kicked out of one, for that matter.

Yeah, so that's it for now. All of my other pets either don't have personalities typed up yet, have outdated personalities, or already/possibly have lifemates. Now, go fling all of yur boys at meh. D8<

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: Lifemate bandwagon, anyone? X3

Postby clackno1 » 01/14/2011 6:47 PM

Whoo~ I need more lifemates for my charries really badly x3 and some RPs, I need both of those really really badly.

Lurk
Lurk is a troublemaker, always looking for some source of excitement. His only real interest is his music, though. Girls, money, all that stuff isn't his first priority, though he might turn to catch a glimpse if a pretty girl happens to walk by. He plays the piano, playing the works of others and sometimes creating his own when he "feels a spark" as he sometimes calls it. Inspiration could hit him at any time, and when that happens he pulls out some paper and starts writing what he hears in his head. Lurk is practically a musical genius. He writes down the first thing that comes to him and when he gets home he tweaks it into an actual piece.

I suppose he could fit all of them pretty well I don't really have a preference, but Lorelei and Yggdra seem like the most interesting paired up with him I think x3

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate