For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Specific Epic roleplay

Postby Firetra » 03/24/2011 8:46 PM

Okay I am finaly back from losing my muse and from all of the homework of school (even though my grade still sucks). So I'm going to kick this off by doing a roleplay Epic. What is a Roleplay Epic you say? Well a Roleplay Epic is a large roleplay including three or more people spanning across large areas. Like at one point it could be in the Vast plains. Then a plot twist happens and you go to Idalani Falls. So yeah I want to start one of those.

Now for this I will need two more people to join me. Only two. I will introduce my characters below, but just tell me on what your character and their description is. Okay so here it is.

My Characters are Luna and Sola. Two twins but of opposite genders, and of race. One is a Mooncheeka, and the other is a Suncheeka. They were happened to be born at the same time, but at different places. And fate has brought them together, and keeps them together.  Litteraly. They are stuck together by a spell made by an unknown god in the hevens. So here is their quest, to find a powerful being to seperate them. On the way they will meet many challenges and many gods that dont want them to achive their goal. But their strong hatred for each other keeps them pushing on. Now ask this. Are you ready?

I will provide the unkown gods for this, and hey are my characters and they can not be taken as yours. Remember, no godmodding. So remember: Rules, Character, Sign up. Got it? Good.

1.) Potterchic
2.) Open

Oh also I will Pm you where it will start out. Good luck....

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Specific Epic roleplay

Postby potterchic » 03/24/2011 8:59 PM

I dunno if you'd actually want to RP with me, since I have a bad habit of disappearing if things seem too slow compared to my life, but...

I have Guinevere, a Sullied Kuhna who is afraid of pretty much everything. She has a human form, which she uses from time to time, but she is, naturally, afraid of it. She's pretty smart, but the more she knows the more reasons she has to fear things.

This one is Titanus Orion, one of my old characters that I actually liked enough to keep. He's not so much sarcastic and witty as he is mean and a bit scary.

So... yeah. If you want to deal with some dull characters and pretty bad writing, I'm here.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Re: Specific Epic roleplay

Postby Firetra » 03/29/2011 10:15 PM

Does anyone else want to join?

Sure I'll take you Potter.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;