For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Tal's Roleplay Search

Postby Talverda » 06/06/2011 9:09 AM

Hello!
If you are reading this, it probably means that I want to roleplay.
Right now, I've got several pets in my pen that I have a basic plot for and a few that are open to your plots. So, without further ado, here they are :3

Minovu "Min"
This is Min. He is a young adult Wood Slynx. He is a spy and a sneak for my human character's religious order, though he doesn't take his job very seriously since he is not that devout a follower. If you have a character who has something to hide, a fun roleplay might be to have Min 'accidentally' find out about it.

R396, "Reboot"
This is Reboot, an androgynous and badly damaged Clockwork Garudor. His right wing and his tail have been so badly maimed that he can no longer fly. Now, he spends his days wandering in junkyards and cities, searching for scraps of metal that might be useful in repairing himself and a person who would be willing to repair him. Plots might include something simple like searching through a junkyard with somebody or one of your characters actually offering to repair him.

Insomnia
This is Insomnia, a mentally unhinged Battleheart who enjoys using her human form to seduce and kill her human prey. Your character could me an almost-victim, somebody trying to stop her, or maybe even a partner in crime.

As for my other characters, feel free to suggest plots for them.
Talverda
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 145
Donate

Re: Tal's Roleplay Search

Postby Talverda » 07/01/2012 1:38 PM

HUGE BUMP
Talverda
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 145
Donate

Re: Tal's Roleplay Search

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/01/2012 6:15 PM

Hey there! Id love to rp, and I might have 3 willing guys who could try to piece together your reboot again ;)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12524&start=15#p356715

I'd like to play all three of them together, but if you prefer, it could only be helena or jhonny alone...i doubt that switchblade would help XDD

so, the main plot with the junkyard would work i guess, since these guys have to...scavange for supplies too sometimes.

so if you're interested, I'd be happy to rp with you :3
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate