For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Lifemate and Roleplay Hunt

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 5:09 AM

Introduction
Welcome to my, hopefully official, lifemate and roleplay hunt thread! I have, quite regretfully, in some sense, realized that my muse is annoying and difficult. (Why Pown, why? D=) Unless I can really throw myself into a roleplay here and there, it is difficult for me to roleplay anything at all. If I can have just one roleplay that really inspires me, the rest of my roleplays just seem to follow in its steps. And, I will admit, I am having trouble roleplaying, because I don't feel all that inspired at this very moment. Which means I need to get inspired! <3

For those of you that I have roleplays with or planned with, too, please totally feel free to poke at me here and be like, "Hey, you know, we have this thing, lets do this shizz!" That totally lets me know that you're interested in it still, so it gets me back on the ball.

Roleplay Speed and Style
As far as speed goes, it can vary. If I am really pumped up for a roleplay, my replies can be so consistent that they are like, in your face. As in, I can totally reply multiple times a day, I will check back for a return reply several times a day, and I will even fudge with my sleeping schedules to roleplay. Then, it can vary, to a much slower pace. For me, a mix of both roleplays can be good, but I am way super excited for a roleplay and replying rather quickly, I will admit, I do become disappointed and less excited when my partner doesn't reply for some time.

The style of my roleplays can vary, and I can do things like turning out very short but workable posts or I can text-wall you (as I call it), but my general roleplay length in somewhere nicely in the middle. At the very least, I normally try to achieve a word count relatively similar to my partner if I am able, unless I just have even more to write about then they 'cause I feel like it's just flowing out.

I often notice that roleplays these days, if not extensively planned out, don't go anywhere. However, I am a person that is fine and dandy just rolling with the punches. If you roleplay a character to their true self, then I really don't care if some crazy shizz goes down, my character will just truly react accordingly to their character. On that note, I roleplay the same way, without much sugar coating. So, in other words, I will lead a roleplay, so-to-speak, if I have to, but I am the sort that really enjoys that back and forth kind of leading. Surprises are what can really make roleplays fun.

What are my do's and don't's?
Well, I am reasonably open to anything, willing to give most things a shot. Like, I've never written a genuine sex-scene, so I'm sure not how I would feel about it, but I have dabbled in naked or semi-naked antics leading up to such things, in various genres, from more rough and tumble guy, to like... a seductive woman. I've also never written much gore, but I don't think I'm opposed too much to that either, as long as it is character suitable. I suppose that's my general rule, if it fits a character and is reasonable to the character, I can deal with it. I wont ask anyone to sugar coat or water down their characters.

The only topic I can really think of that would bother me some is genuine over-powering sort of rape/sexual abuse scene, but then it also sort of depends on the plot. (I will say that I do have a male character that qualifies as a rapist, considering he will force males to drink potions that temporarily changes them female , or just leave them as they are, and will proceed to rape them. Yes, he is qualified as insane, but he is messed up like this for a reason. He hates men, because his fiancee was raped and killed by a group of men, so his actions are twisted and sometimes misplaced revenge.) As you may see, there is reason to what he does, even if he is crazy and such. His actions are defined.

So, really, if you have a particular thing in mind, even if you think it may be "too out there," for most, feel free to suggest it to me anyway? I am pretty willing to try most things, if I feel like I can make it work, even if it pushes me outside of my little comfort zone.

On a different note, I can also do light and fluffy, that's never an issue, though I personally think I need more work on super fluffy, cheerful characters. For some reason, they are not my natural element, so they're a little more difficult for me to roleplay, but that doesn't stop me from having at it.

I am a-okay with same gender pairings of both genders, even expanding my acceptance to genderless, gender switching, transsexual, or whatever "gender identity," you can toss at me.

Also, if you have a plot in mind that you may need a particular type of character for, really, just let me know. I'm cool with plotting things together, making or fitting characters into plots, and all that stuff. One of my absolute favorite roleplays on Evelon that I have done happened under the circumstance of a plot idea that both parties created characters specifically for, when neither had them to start with.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2879
Donate

Re: Lifemate and Roleplay Hunt

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 5:11 AM

Roleplay Master List

Lifemate Roleplays

A <3 means that they are officially lifemates already.

Lolita (With Millie's Kurohi) <3
Xanthus (With Millie's Kitche)
Cadavar (With Millie's Momo)
Kajiame (With Millie's Yukina)
'Elda (With Millie's Tahnvi)

Regular Roleplays

Nadalie (With Kabuto's Andor.)
Adair and Blayze (With Dis' Manhattan.)

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 5:17 AM

Lifemate Contenders

Any critter listed without a lifemate in my Breeder's Listing is available for lifemating, with the exception of Ravaj. More info can be provided for anyone there if desired.

Boss
Headshot : Fully Body Human
Mini Bio: Born and raised in the ghettos, Boss (before she was referred to as such) did what she had to in order to survive, which involved joining a violent street gang as a young teenager and raising hell.  She excelled in fighting, not batting an eyelash at shooting someone or bludgeoning them to death with a bat. With such a heartless view on the world, and many results because of it, she scaled the ladders within the gang's hierarchy faster than anyone could have anticipated. However, in growing older, having watched her fellow members and friends die needlessly countless times, she had a change of heart. She challenged their leader for their position of power, and succeeded. Under her management, the gang primarily focuses on big business operations, and she is tirelessly attempting to improve their standing, to improve the living of every last gang member.

Personality: She is a reasonably enigmatic person, keeping her real name and most things involving her past and personal life dead and buried. However, despite her harsher exterior, Boss is unreasonably loyal, particularly her gang members (which she generally considers more like family), willing to raise hell for them or put herself on the stake to protect them. She's a passionate person, willing to put the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she is calculating, strategic, often ruthless, with a taste for money and destruction. As one might expect, she can also be relatively foul-mouthed.

Looking For: Leaning more toward male, but a female might work, depending. Mainly, anyone that could put up with her would work, but I think she would most likely be attracted to someone with an equally strong personality. As in, with a man, she will want to be the girl sometimes. xD;

<3

Haruka
Subeta Doll Human
Mini Bio: The second eldest daughter of the Respawn Fairy, Lolita, Haruka inherited many abilities from her other wordly mother. Albeit, Haruka's second mother was mortal, making her half mortal. For this reason, it is more difficult for Haruka to use her abilities, as using them extensively or for prolonged periods of time will drain her physically, weakening her over all until she has time to recover. Being the most normal, for her lack of active ability use, Haruka started the family business of hunting down, collecting and selling antiques, ancient relics and magical artifacts. She has a wide variety of knowledge when it comes to said things, including various myths and origin stories, allowing her the ability to appraise most things brought to her. Often times, she will venture out for weeks at a time on her hunts for artifacts. When at home, she is the one that operates their shop where they sell such things.

Her Fairy abilities include the ability to raise the dead or use those same powers to destroy a person from the inside out, appearing to vanish from existence, and summon magical weapons, among other things. As each Respawn Fairy has a preference to summoning certain weapons, Haruka fights with daggers and blades. Other than that, she keeps one magical artifact with her, a stone that allows her to summon shadow beasts, beings made of shadows that aren't alive, lacking sentience or any sort of feeling, only answering to her, their master. They act not only as her offense and defense, but also as combat practice. As with all Respawn Fairies, she is able to reproduce through the exchange of any bodily DNA with a compatible species. An example of this exchange would be kissing, a flesh breaking bite, saliva or blood getting into an open wound, and so forth.  Through these means, she is able to have children with anyone, regardless of there gender or lack there of or even their actual fertility.

Personality: Haruka is known for her hard working, buisnessy personality. She is often serious, but calm in nature, over all. She has a fiery spirit, though, and when push comes to shove and she becomes angry, she can have quite the temper. Getting her angry is certainly a mistake, as she often doesn't express her anger in an open sort of way, leaving others without knowing what to expect. Over all, she has a fascination when it comes to unusual things and enjoys studying the customs of the world she was born in, despite being born in a very unusual family. She is certainly strong willed, taking charge of situations without batting an eye. She is also an excellent cook. Though her sisters sometimes say she isn't the type that is too easy to get close to when it comes to outsiders, she is a warm person when she gets used to people and is very accepting.

Looking For: Male, female, genderless, gender changing, any gender identification or lack there of is entirely acceptable. She isn't the sort of person to be judgmental when it comes to these matters and, given the reproductive abilities of a Respawn Fairy, it makes no difference in that aspect either. I would say, on top of that, just about any species identification goes, be it mortal, demon, other worldly beings, mythical beings, whatever, as long as they have a humanoid shape or human-like form. Any sort of oddness wouldn't really deter her. All I can think of is that she needs someone that can accept her for all that she is, even if they don't always understand her. They'd also have to accept that she is very close with her family and, currently, lives with them.  

<3

Nadalie, "Hawke."
Human Subeta Doll
Mini Bio: By normal day, Nadalie is an opinionated woman working for a big time magazine company who just so happens to have a few more piercings than any her co-workers. However, when danger calls, she answers in the form of "Hawke," her superhero alter-ego. She doesn't recall having a childhood, she only remembers waking up with her supernatural strength, immortality, and some absolute knowledge: if she were to fall in love, she couldn't dare act upon it, less she wanted to possibly lose her never ending life. (In other words, if she was to "breed," or "mate," she would take on many aspects of her partner forever. If they were mortal, she would become mortal, only keeping her abilities. If she was with an immortal, she would remain immortal. She could also gain "magical" or unusual abilities similar to that of her mate.) As far as her superhero duties, she doesn't tend to anything in particular, she just helps the people that she sees needing help, from little old ladies crossing the street, to serious gun fights, to a cat stuck in a tree. Though she doesn't speak of her age, she is hundreds of years old, despite not looking anything outside of the twenties range.

Personality: She has a strong sense of justice, however, she can, occasionally, have poor judgement. (As in, she's totally the type to fall for the badboy rather than the nice guy, or let someone off if the crime wasn't all that serious, like tagging an abandoned building.) In a different case, she would willingly let, or even help, someone steal something like food if she believed the person truly needed it. Indeed, she can have strong opinions, and is quite clever. Unlike the superheros that people hear of in fairy tales, she's a bit more cynical, and isn't all that certain about her own ideals. She merely fights, kicking, punching, tooth and nail, if she believes something to be an injustice.

Looking For: Needs to be male for her plot to make sense. Probably a "badboy," character type, someone that could be a challenge. Perhaps the sort that tries to tease her, even flirting a bit to tease her and make her a frazzled. Mortals or any other supernatural/unusual beings welcome.

(Ideally, I have a few scenarios in my head. One such as him having to crash at her house for some reason and having the awkward, funny, "how are we going to sleep when there is only a small bed" scenario. xD)

<3

Layla, "The Ice Queen"
Mini Bio: Born in a darker age where women were nothing but property to men, Layla was just barely out of her childhood years when her father sought to sell her off as a wife to the highest bidder. Holding a genuine disdain for the men of her day and age and the roles forced upon women, Layla desperately fled her home, bidding only her poor mother farwell. She sought to become one of the few women that all men of her time had to respect - a goddess - and she succeeded in her venture when she did away with an ancient ice goddess, the powers being absorbed into her, the person that committed the slaying. Around sixty years ago from the present time, Layla was fooled into falling in love with the ever respectful, gentlemanly and charming Jakerz, a god in his own right, only to discover that his only intention was to kill her and take her powers for himself. When he tried to kill her, their struggles in battle ended with their powers clashing and combining to freeze the two in time, their bodies unchanging while their minds were put into a long sort of sleep. (Though Jakerz did manage to steal Layla's heart and consume it, as it is part of his powers to remove organs and such things while the person missing them will live on.) Layla was the first to awaken, but she didn't have the power to end the life of the defenseless man that she had fallen in love with at the time, so she merely fled. Years later, her mind is on revenge.

Personality: Layla had been a sweet, loving child, but she grew into a clever, independent, and rebellious woman by the force of her father and the time of her birth. Since then, she has walked many paths, but always only did what she needed to survive, keeping her wits about her and spending much of her time preferring to be secluded. When Jakerz came into her life, Layla had been longing for true love, and she genuinely believed she had found it. With his betrayal, however, she has closed up her heart, becoming a harsh, cold, heartless, and even sometimes cruel, creature that, once more, holds a disdain for men. Though it has long since been shut up, a sliver of her true self may very well remain.

Looking For: Either gender is fine. In a male, it would have to be someone up for the challenge, regardless of their personality type. If they could put up with her cold shoulder, even if not for romantic reasons at first, and bring out any bit of her old self, things would be on the right track. If they really wanted to seriously pursue her at first, for some reason, that works, too. In a female, I think just about any personality type could work, since she hasn't shut out females like she has males. No, she doesn't think of females romantically in present time, but feelings can change quickly as things develop. A female weaker than herself, perhaps needing someone, I could see easily, but is in no way required.

(Special note: If breeding is desired, it is important to know that she is a child of Lord Baal and can only breed 2-3 times.)

<3

Sirana, "Keeper of Time," "Mother Time"
Mini Bio: A reincarnation of a long-existing entity: a keeper of time, or more often known, a "mother time." Making it short and sweet, Sirana can manipulate time to her own will, pausing it, rewinding it, fast-forwarding it, or even removing certain points in time. When her power first showed itself, her single mother kept it well hidden, with good reason. There is a terrible, cruel god that would use Sirana's powers for himself, even killing her, if he deemed it necessary. When she was old enough to fend for herself her mother, though it hurt her, sent Sirana out into the world, never to again to come in contact with her. Sirana has developed her powers well, even though she tries not to frequently use them, in the dear of being discovered. She is always on the run, but her mother never told her the name or appearance of the man she's running from. Her unique powers tend to manifest in circular designs that span her body. She calls them "time discs," and she can pull a time disc from her person and it becomes a physical clock. In moving the hands on a time disc clock, she manipulates time. While she is the only one capable of removing and replacing a time disc from her body, anyone can use the time disc, as it is a physical manifestation of her power in one tiny bundle.

Personality: Due to the nature of her predicament, Sirana is a somewhat jumpy, flighty sort of person. She is always wary of those around her, and tends to try to avoid people at all costs. Which doesn't always work, since her good heart can sometimes overtake her better judgement. She has developed a habit of using her powers when others are in immediate danger that she can prevent with the turning back of time or similar things. As it were, she doesn't tend to socialize at all, finding it favorable to remain alone in light of her powers, despite the heartache that the loneliness causes. Sirana is completely and utterly alone in the world.

Looking For: I am leaning toward a male preference, though without any specifics as far as personality. I would say that a jerk of a character or a character not in touch with their own feelings probably wouldn't work too well, because she may need some confidence, but that's about it.

<3

Cryptic
Subeta Human Doll
Mini Bio: Cryptic was one child out of five born to and raised by, essentially, a single mother. Though her father was around from time to time, he never had the chance to be a large part of their lives, but Cryptic doesn't resent him in the least. She grew up being the tomboy of the family and developed a strong interest in most things mechanical, taking all sorts of things apart as a child just to see how they worked and if she could put them back together in working order. It seemed that she was destined to become a mechanic and, though fast and sporty cars are her first and original love, she has expanded her skills to all sorts of things, including helicopters and other flying contraptions.

She spends most her days either fixing up things in her small mechanic's shop or tagging along with her uncle of similar age, Veneratio, on his drag racing ventures. Not only did she teach him everything he knows about fixing, improving, and rebuilding cars, but she is also the one he brings in to upraise the vehicles of his opponents, especially if one of the vehicles is the offered prize for winning a race. Amongst the men of the drag racing scene, she is a desirable woman, while the women within it envy her and have even come to despise her, though no one speaks out. Everyone is under the impression that she and Veneratio are a couple as they don't ever mention their blood relations, and Cryptic has chased off more than one sleazy female trying to attach themselves to Veneratio.

Personality: Cryptic is a woman with confidence, not second guessing herself nor letting anyone's opinions of her slow her down or get in her way. She is as she is, and that is all she ever will be. By all means, she is a strong woman, and with her more tomboy-ish attitude, she could care less for dresses and frilly things and pays no mind if dirt or grime gets on her person when she's working or the likes. Stains can come out, she can be washed, and new clothes can be bought. What she cannot tolerate, however, are people with racy attitudes. If you're the sort just to throw yourself at someone or that enjoys one-night stands based on little more than looks, then, no, she isn't all that likely to get along with you. Most other things, she can tolerate, and isn't all that easily surprised or put off by strange things. Altogether, she could be considered a kind woman, but few have the chance to get all that close to her.

Looking For: Looking for a male only. I'm willing to try most things with her, with the exception of a rather highly feminine man. (She gets enough of that with her brother, who is often considered the most feminine of all her siblings.) If someone can push her into wearing a dress, by all means, go for it. If it's a man that had with rather lose morals but can put them aside for her, I can work with that, too, though they would likely to be at odds at first.

<3

Veneratio
Mini Bio: Veneratio, if anything, inherited his father's love of cars, adrenaline, and women. He likes going fast paced and seems to hate slowing down for any reason, both in his life and while behind the wheel. This suits him just fine, considering that he took up being a "professional" drag racer, and he is rather famous around that neighborhood. In addition, he is a charmer, often found with a woman on each arm; he has many female fans that are more than willing to please him, even though it isn't usually his style to go that far. He would rather keep the women as eye candy than do anything that would make it seem like he might commit. Unfortunately, because of his fast paced lifestyle, Veneratio can grow bored easily of things, including people, which would explain his commitment issues. The only thing that can keep his interest are his beloved cars and races. His niece of a similar age taught him everything he knows about fixing and maintaining his cars, and she is the only person Veneratio seems close to. Most women at the racing scene think that the two have something going on, as well, since Cryptic is often called in by Veneratio as a mechanic for his races and she always chases women away from him and they never speak of being related. Which is, in fact, definitely not true. Something he never mentions at all, however, is that he inherited his family's powers as a mage with light based abilities - both of his parents are mages of another world, one specializing in the light of the sun, while the other specialized in the light of the moon and stars.

Personality: As it is said above, Veneratio has commitment issues, but it is not based on him really wanting to be that way. He even has difficulty building friendships, since he can't even commit to those. He's a good guy at heart, the sort that would step in front of a bullet or, more likely in his profession, a charging car if it meant protecting someone close to him, but he doesn't have many that fit that category. Essentially, I think of him as a good guy that's a tad bit misguided, being a little too far absorbed into his lifestyle without having a good grip on reality of things. He's always moving, always doing something, and is only found sitting still when he sleeps.

Looking For: Looking strictly for a female with this guy, I'm not too picky on personalities. I think a woman with a good resolve would be best, because she would have to have the sort of personality to pull him away from his lifestyle from time to time if she wanted him to herself at any point in time. Mix that with a softer, gentler, more... "girlie," personality or someone with a stronger, faster pace, it shouldn't make too much difference - they just need to keep him in check somehow. As far as everything goes, he could mix with anything occupation wise, be it someone like an assassin, someone with mythic nature, anything goes.

<3

Croquet
Mini Bio: Croquet is a mafia man or, more specifically, was born as the child of a mafia member and raised to fit into the lifestyle. If his extensive training wasn't enough to make this man deadly, then his peculiar inborn ability certainly topped it off. He has what he considers to be "imperfect vision," though others might rather call it, "super vision." Croquet is able to see great distances, seeing things far off in the distance as if they were right in front of his face. He is generally able to control the ability, namely if he is wearing his trademark eye patch, but loses control rather quickly if both eyes are able to see at the same time, his eyes growing painful and developing a massive headache.

As far as his roles in the mafia goes, he is mostly considered the defense, if only because of his great power means that he could fight off a hoard all on his own. He is the one left behind to defend their home and has no remorse when it comes to harming or even killing other people. He was made into the perfect little fighter, and he even seems to get a kick out of his lifestyle. His weapons of choice are guns of various types and sizes, to various croquet mallets that he primarily uses as close range battering weapons.

The person he is closest to is his sister, Blitzkreig, though they express their likeness  (and rivalry) by constantly fighting (without holding back at all), so most seem to believe they hate one another.

Personality: Croquet could be considered a no-nonsense kind of man. He's not the friendly or social sort, in the least, he merely lives for what he was raised all of his life to do - to fight. He takes his job and position very seriously, taking each and every day to continue to hone his skills in combat and to create new combat methods. He could be considered the absolute best at what he does because of his strong dedication and the fact that nothing really seems to faze him. To describe him outside of his business-y, killer side - "actions speak louder than words." He's not good with words but his actions better display what he is thinking or feeling, if one means anything at all to him.

Looking For: Female seems more likely, but perhaps a male. In Croquet's case, he's not the type to admit feelings. Such things would be entirely new to him and he would not really understand them nor would he want to admit them. His lifemate would, as I like to call it, be his "most favorite person," but he isn't the type to really outright say, "I love you, I only want to be with you." I will say, once more, in his case, actions speak louder than words.

<3

Hellia
Subeta Human Doll
Mini Bio: Daughter to a lead mafia member, Hellia grew up with her father's high expectations riding on her, as it was with her gifted siblings, as well. She was trained extensively in matters of combat and how to kill to survive. Yet, Hellia wasn't just interested in such things. In fact, she was more intrigued by taking things apart and putting them back together again, seeming to have a grand knack for sensing what was wrong simply by means of touch. And by things, that didn't necessarily refer to toys and machines. Hellia, rather than focusing on normal mafia matters, decided that she wanted to be a doctor, receiving formal and not-so formal education. However, she is exclusive to the mafia, their families, and those associated with them. Before even being officially certified, she became a phlebotomist, those that draw blood from patients, and proposed a method to collect the mafia's dues even if someone didn't have the money to pay. Hellia collects blood from people that owe the mafia that otherwise cannot pay, in order to sell it off, ranging in business from hospitals to vampires to potion brewers or witches. In such a manner, Hellia actually saves the lives of many that would have otherwise been disposed of.

Personality: She is known for being serious and well learned and, though she can be vicious when agitated and certainly has the means to kill fast or slow with her medical knowledge, she is likely the least malevolent out of her siblings. After all, she was the one that devised a method to prevent the deaths of those that mafia may have killed. She isn't particularly close to anyone in her family, but considers her assistant her best friend, whom she banters with and teases endlessly. She doesn't open up too easily, at least not truthfully, but she is good at putting on any sort of expression required of her.  For this reason, there isn't all that much known about her true personality. Somewhere inside, she has a very warm heart, which only seems to show itself when there is a patient that is particularly horrified or traumatized. For difficult patients, she's not above using deadly threats or brute force, however. It seems that she is very dedicated and serious about her work. One of her favorite past times is reading.

Looking For: I want to say that she would probably work better with a male, but I don't think that a female is entirely out of the question. Maybe. She's also one of those characters that I don't really know how she will react to people yet, especially since I haven't roleplayed her. At the very least, the person would have to accept (even if reluctantly) that she is part of a mafia.

<3

Vaneara Rein
Mini Bio: Vaneara isn't of this world, but is, in fact, from one entirely different, where she was once confined to her woflish form. She was blessed at birth, born as an angelic being. However, as fate would have it, a run in with a well aged vampire left her turned, leaving her part angel, part vampire. The divine and malevolent powers are always at war within her and threatened to tear her apart from the inside out. However, when she met a kind demon, Sathia, she was soon fitted with something to help control and contain her powers. She is outfitted with metal bits of armor, with metal bands around her wrists, ankles, neck, tail, around her ears (which she has regardless of form) and metal entirely covering her angelic wings. When she wills it, the armor extends into a full body suit, appearing much like a battle suit seen out of some futuristic movie. Along with Sathia and the rest of her adopted family, which consists of her adopted brother and nephew, Vaneara is something of a demon hunter. Though, her targets are anything with malevolent intent, including humans, if required.

Personality: While she is often struggling with the powers at war inside of herself, Vaneara is a generally warm sort of person. She was once greatly optimistic and innocent, though her struggles and near death experiences have made her more cautious of the world. Though she is capable of being outwardly kind or friendly, on the inside, she has difficulty putting faith in people. Likewise, she even has trouble putting faith in herself, not trusting herself around others or that others will treat her well once they discover what she truly is. When it comes to fighting against demons and such things, she is harsh, tireless, and often relentless. Though, she isn't prejudice. She wont typically harm without good reason, unless she cannot control herself. Truthfully, she's just looking to find a decent place for herself in the world.

Looking For: In her case, I want a male only for her, as I never imagined that she could be with a female. Primarily, she just needs someone that is willing to accept her as she is, perhaps one that wont let her sell herself short for her flaws. Anything goes, too, from someone "normal," to someone completely not, regardless of what oddity they have. Though, she's not the type to go for assassins or something of the like that just go off and kill regardless of innocence.

<3

Lucifer
Mini Bio: Lucifer's father, Darek, was an active member of the mafia, while his mother was entirely unaware of it. They were married just before Lucifer was born, however, when he was young, his mother discovered the truth. As a child, he was not only forced to watch his mother abandon him and his father, after several heated arguments, but also witnessed his mother's intended death when his uncle shot her in the head when she tried to leave their home. While he was fully aware that this was to keep the mafia, those he viewed as family even if they all weren't blood related, a secret from outsiders, even at his young age, that didn't lessen the emotional trauma. Though his mother survived, she lost all memories of Lucifer, his father, and everyone else from the very moment that she had met Darek. This did well to save her life, but left her child broken. Growing up, Lucifer was quick to detach himself from most of his emotions to avoid feeling any more pain. Like his father, he is a member of the mafia, though he was heavily trained both in armed and unarmed combat. He works alongside a man named Riddler, who runs the mafia's finances, investments, and business deals as something of a bodyguard and partner, though he is also commonly sent out to gather information. With his common lack of deep emotions, he executes his tasks flawlessly.

Personality: Lucifer makes a point to remain indifferent in all situations to the best of his abilities, often leading people to think that he doesn't feel anything at all when they stare back at his empty expression. Even when smiling his forced smile, it remains void of feeling. The truth of the matter is that he takes everything much harder than the average person. While many people can eventually brush things off, he carries everything inside with him for the rest of his life. He's sensitive to other people's feelings and may often tiptoe around even the people he cares about. He's incredibly afraid of losing people that he cares about, while he is just as equally afraid of getting close to anyone at all. When it comes to work, he is just as serious and primarily unfeeling as he is with everything else. His logic is that throwing himself into work may allow him to forget the demons of his past for a few brief moments.

Looking For: Preferably female. Though he doesn't realize it, Lucifer is longing for some sort of anchor in his life, something solid to hold onto that wont just run away from him or hurt him in the end. I imagine him being extremely protective, once he grows attached, though the person may have to be a little pushy in first forming a friendship since he tends to try to keep his distance from people. Just about anything goes.

<3

Kiyami
Subeta Doll Human
Mini Bio: Descended from a wood nymph and a gorgon on differing sides of her family, these supernatural abilities manifested in Kiyami specifically, rather than any of her previous, more direct relatives. Her abilities range from gathering information from the plant life around her, becoming one with it, body and soul, as well as being able to manipulate plant life to her will. These are considerably less dangerous than what her gorgon heritage grants her. Unlike a full blooded gorgon, merely looking into her eyes will not turn one to stone. Rather, she is capable of doing so at will, if she is able to fully grasp her powers. Though when angered, upset or startled, she can turn beings to stone on accident. However, it requires clear, direct vision with both eyes, and can be, thankfully, undone. With her powers intact, she is carefully watched by an organization referred to as The Court of Gods, comprised of gods, creatures of myth, and their decedents, which aim to protect the mortal realm from the hand of wrathful beings. Putting not only her supernatural talents to work, but also her physical prowess and martial arts fighting skills in which she wields dual sais, she serves the Court as a surveyor, mapper, tracker, and fighter, often responsible for tracking down, neutralizing, or bringing back mythical beings that are a threat and oppose the laws of the Court.

Personality: Kiyami is a reasonably solitary person, preferring to spend her time interacting with nature and those of it rather than other humans or mythical beings. She is most comfortable in wilderness and small villages as opposed to large cities made of stone, metal and concrete. She has a commonly tough, although somewhat mysterious, exterior, while harboring a soft, kinder interior. In particular, because of her wood nymph heritage, she is fiercely protective of nature and will not stand still if she witnesses its needless destruction. In regard to her softer heart, she is likely to come to the aid of those that truly need it, such as the lost or injured. Some that know Kiyami claim that she is, perhaps, a little too serious for her own good, though that isn't to say that she doesn't also have her guard up with them. She's not known for making friends, or even close acquaintances.

Looking For: Preferably male, though I may be convinced to lean toward a female with the right circumstances. Someone that is able to respect Kiyami's love for nature, even if they do not feel the same way, and will accept her for her oddities. It will require someone that is willing to gain her trust, to get her to open up. I feel that either someone that is also serious could work, though someone that is more carefree and humorous would work just as well. Even if they prefer city life, that's just as well, as they can show her the good aspects in that, too. Eh, altogether, I am willing to try anything with her.

<3

Riddler, "The Two Face Mask"
Mini Bio: As one of the five head members of a peculiar mafia, Riddler is not a man to be toyed with or to be taken lightly. Amongst them, he is considered the one to be in charge of finances, business decisions, and money scandals. Anything that comes with making a profit, collecting on debts owed, or striking up deals, he's your man. Whatever creates a profit or gives him the upper hand, he's sure to try it, no matter how outrageous or under handed. He's considered one of the best in the business, he does what has to be done, and is the general front man. In order to meet with the head of the mafia, on friendly terms, the first real obstacle is typically Riddler. As with nearly everyone in his mafia, he is also a well known theatrical actor, with a preference toward romance and tragedies, though he will take any part assigned to him. How he came to be in the mafia isn't all that spectacular, although he was already familiar with questionable activities from a young age, as his parents originally dealt in illegal weapons and artillery. At the very least, he will not kill without a reason, though that reason may be something viewed as mundane by someone else. On a random note, he has a strong likeness for black coffee and wont take it any other way.

Personality: Though he is both business smart and street smart and commonly serious in his work, it isn't to say that Riddler is a bad person overall. Out of the main five, he is definitely the most friendly and pleasant, the one that is the easiest to get along with so long as one is not behaving in a way to offend him. In fact, he is often flirtatious and charming, with both women and men, as it were, and has a mild habit of pursuing strangers for a brief, pleasurable time. His romantic attachments do not last long, for obvious reasons regarding his work, so he indulges when and where he can. He is certainly not above sleeping with the enemy, or others, to achieve his ultimate goals. Despite this nature of his, he views family above all else (viewing members of his mafia as family, as well), and has interest in settling down, if he could only find the right partner. (And he would, undoubtedly, be a very good husband.)

Looking For: Male or female, Riddler is openly bisexual and swings either way. My requests for a partner for Riddler is someone that can openly accept, or at least not be bothered by, his work. (It may be important to note that he is man enough to stay exclusive to his partner once he has one, abandoning his open ways, so to speak.) Someone with a relatively strong personality would likely be needed in order to keep his interest, someone just as clever and able to banter back and forth with him. Someone not commonly submissive in personality.

<3

Gumiho, "Mia"
Mini Bio: Mia is a Gumiho, a legendary mythical nine tailed fox, strangely born out of fire many, many years ago. Although she is entirely unaware of it, a god from another world used their magic to create her in order to put their boredom at ease in a world where they did not rule. In the human world, she has the appearance of a breath takingly beautiful woman, although she doesn't understand most human traditions. One thing that she has desired for centuries is a husband, but she was revered as a monster in the past and bound to a painting, where she has been trapped for thousands of years. However, the seal finally began to break, allowing her to take on her physical appearance for short periods of time.

She is a seemingly immortal creature, with inhuman strength and speed, as well as a fantastic sense of hearing and smell. Her body can survive unharmed through things that would potentially kill a human, such as jumping off buildings with multiple floors. Aside from that, she also has the use of fox fire and other similar abilities. All of these magical abilities are essentially contained within a core magically essence within her referred to as a fox bead. The fox bead, however, can be removed, weakening her substantially. If it is swallowed by another, they gain some of her abilities, but a fox bead is something a Gumiho would protect with their life and can usually be easily removed from the body of the person that stole it. Her one weakness is water, being that she was made from fire, and fears large bodies of water. Unfortunately for her, whenever she cries, it begins to rain.

Personality: Mia is commonly very friendly, though she often comes off as odd in the way she speaks or does things, considering she hasn't been much exposed to the human world in so many years. She is almost overly enthusiastic about the world, easily amused and rather gullible. One thing she hates, however, are liars or people that go back on their word. She can have a temper, when she is bothered. As far as emotions go, she is much like a child with her inability to really control her feelings, but she is loyal to those kind to her. She is steadfast in wanting to find someone to love and dreams of a life with them, children and all.

Looking For: Absolutely has to be a male, but rather they are human or something else is completely fine. They have to be able to take care of her, given that she would start off with nothing to her name, since she is still sealed. They would first have to break her seal, which I imagine she would coax them to do. The nature of Mia's creation allows her to give her fox bead to another person and, if they have it within their bodies for a certain amount of days, half of their essences will be exchanged when it is returned to her, making her similar to them. (Example of this would be her becoming mortal if she gave it to a mortal to hold, needing to drink blood if it was held by a blood drinking vampire, or gaining similar abilities to a more mythical type being if they held it.)

(A scenario I thought would be plausible, with just about any other partner, would be that Mia saves them when they are potentially dying/badly injured, by giving them her fox bead, which would heal their immediate injuries but have to heal them fully over time. Taking it out quickly would only return them to their previous state. In which case, she gets them to break her seal so that they can keep the bead, since she needs to stay near it, thus that person.)

<3

Sidus
Mini Bio: One of the youngest in his family, Sidus has a good relationship with his parents, brothers and sisters, but outside of them and a few select others, he's not particularly social. As a child, he was always being dragged around by one family member or another, though he preferred staying in his room or the family's extensive library. He enjoyed studying and, even more so, he enjoyed the art of design. With a vivid passion for design, he became the lead designer within his family's company, Equinoxx, a high end, multimillion, brand that sells not just clothing, shoes and purses, but many household luxuries and furnishings. He spends most days out of his office, however, seeking out design inspiration in the comfort of solitude or nature. He can be found doodling for hours and hours on end and, once he thinks of a concept, he wont stop until he has absolutely perfected the design. Not only that, be he can tell a person's measurements by a glance, which he sometimes accidentally blurts out if a person isn't wearing the right size. Out of his family, he is closest with his older half-sister, Laetitia, whom is his co-designer or, more or less, the designer that does all the presenting while he remains in the background.

Personality: Sidus doesn't commonly like being the center of attention, preferring to keep mostly to himself, since he doesn't make connections with people very easily. He does, however, like those with colorful personalities or that are passionate about their way of life, holding respect for those that act true to themselves. Easily considered an artist type, Sidus may come off as odd or feminine with his habit of speaking about fashion. He doesn't necessarily understand or bother with formalities so, occasionally, he may say or do something that can come off as offensive. This isn't intentional, though, and he has a very good heart. If nothing else, he is incredibly loyal. Over all, he can be a quiet, anti-social type, unless he is doing something he loves or finds something of interest, then he truly comes alive. Although he is, by all means, rich, he isn't a snob and tends to dislike much of the rich crowd, disliking those that think they are better than others simply by being better off financially.

Looking For: Preferably female, or a very passionate, unique male. If male, it would have to be the sort that would absolutely pursue him against all odds and someone interesting enough that they would draw his attention even if he didn't want to be drawn in. Either way, they would have to be the sort that is passionate about what they do or about something, even if it is completely different from his passion. Differences in hobbies don't matter, he's the sort that would make things work if he wanted them to.

<3

Validus
Human Sketch
Mini Bio: The oldest son of his father, Zelosis, Validus always had a great many similarities to him. With a passion for the finer things in life, he became the Co-CEO of a now multimillion designer brand, Equinoxx. He is partners with his younger brother, Viaticus, and works with many of his family. He is always well dressed and has an incredible respect toward woman. Considerably social and confident in personality, he also models for his own company, acting as one of the faces for the company. In the past, he stepped up as the acting head of his family while his father was serving in the War for the Goddess Tear, even raising his younger siblings that were born while his father was enlisted. He has an incredible sense of family. Although he doesn't have much use for them in the business world, Validus has the abilities of a light mage. In recent days, he hasn't even continued to train his magically abilities, seemingly too busy, but he is no push over, regardless.  

Personality: Validus is the sort that holds himself with confidence, unaffected by the ill judgement of others. He is polite and well mannered, although he's not afraid to stand up for himself, others, or what he believes in. Toward those he cares about, he is incredibly protective and would do anything he could for someone. With his business, he is serious and passionate, definitely well accomplished. Being that he helped build his company from the ground up, he is proud of his accomplishments. He does, however, enjoy letting loose and having fun. He enjoys music, dancing, and fast cars. His sisters often speculate that, with his busy nature, he wont settle down, but Validus actually wants nothing more than to have a wife and family of his own.

Looking For: Female only. I'm not certain what his type would be, but I would say that most things go. Even though his job is something relatively normal, he is a mage, so someone with odd abilities or are an unusual species is completely fine. He has a pretty extended lifespan. She would only have to come to accept, even if reluctantly, that he is the type to shower his significant other with gifts and such to show his affection. He could possibly be a little over the top, so they'd just have to live with that. Someone that is overly greedy or snobbish probably wouldn't work, though. They might have to have a strong personality to match up with his, unless they want to be sort of absorbed into his way of life.

<3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 5:19 AM

Roleplay Contenders

Need to buckle down an' add some. So many things to write up...

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 5:53 AM

While this is dangerously lacking in characters, I will declare this open.

Characters will be, hopefully, consistently added, so please do check back. I have just the three for now, since they are what I managed to set up in the mid of night while I am throwing all of this up here. I really just wanted to have this up while it was fresh in my mind to do and I have hopes of getting at least a nibble for one of the three listed.

The feeling of doing something so official-like for roleplays is pretty nice, I've never had a hunt set up this nicely, but I am hoping to use this ever more. <3

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 09/03/2012 5:57 AM

I had Sirana down as a potential lifemate for Dusty in my records. Did you wanna go ahead and nix that or keep it? S'up to you. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/03/2012 8:12 AM

I don't know if this is the sort of thing you're looking for (given that it's not a lifemate suggestion) but after reading Nadalie's bio I couldn't get this idea out of my head :3
Name: Andor ('The Flame')
Personality: Resourceful, Brave, Clever, Selfless, Dramatic, Heroic
History/Info: Andor is primarily a superhero, known to most as 'The Flame'. His powers include super-strength, heightened senses and the ability to produce fire seemingly out of thin air. He loves nothing better than to fly around Evelon, seeking out injustice and stopping it whenever he can. However, given that he is so powerful he does have a tendency to be a bit full of himself at times. While he doesn't brag exactly, he does believe that his powers make him 'untouchable' and occasionally thinks of himself as being above others. He does want to help people but he also enjoys the attention saving people brings which is partially his motivation. Naturally he prefers to work alone and tends to sneer at anyone else's attempts to help, seeing them as inferior to his own. He is a good guy though and on the whole is friendly and very extravagant in his nature
~
I thought it would be really interesting to roleplay these two, given their different styles and the fact they're both superheroes. I pictured them clashing after both trying to save someone maybe, but almost anything could work I think. A situation where they were forced to work together could be quite fun. Another idea could be one of them hunting down the other one after hearing about it, to 'check out the competition' (that's probably something Andor would do) Like I said, I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I figured I'd try anyway~
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/03/2012 12:53 PM

Millie: Oh my. o3o To be honest, I perfectly well forgot about our intention to pair them together - they sort of got really overshadowed by other pairings that we planned. If you're still up for giving it a shot, I definitely am. She's one character that I have been wanting to roleplay since her creation, so.

Kabuto: Don't worry, that works, too. I am up for trying random roleplays with those listed in the lifemate section. And, in all honesty, I am never species specific with lifemates. xD I'm thinking we could, if you wanted, use both of your ideas? He comes to check her out, and they meet properly by both trying to save the same person. Nadalie wouldn't really give a flying flip that their was another superhero, as in it wouldn't bother her or anything, but if he showed his, "I am better than you," personality to her, it would likely annoy her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/03/2012 3:06 PM

I like that idea ^_^ Yeah, I'd like to do it if you want to. What location/form were you thinking of?
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 09/03/2012 10:10 PM

Yup, I most certainly am~ ^^ I would mind RPing them together fer sure and seeing how it goes (I hope she likes her men western! xD)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/09/2012 3:37 PM

Added two more Lucain. Getting 'em up slowly. D=

Kabuto: I was thinking either Lamenolai or Aldrect would be good, since they are both city scenes. And, for the sake of her character, I would prefer to roleplay Nadalie in her human form - she has wings, which is how she is capable of flight.

Millie: Have any idea of where and how to start? Sirana mostly wanders, so I can put her anywhere and almost any situation, and I know that some of your boys have very strict "relaxation," time. xD;

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/09/2012 4:28 PM

Croquet~ I have a few suggestions I can toss at him.

Elena Ryzhkov

Personality Words: Reckless, Sadistic, Narcissistic, Selfish, Cold

Brief Info: Elena was a former OB/GYN who had an unhealthy fascination with experimenting on unborn babies and their mothers, almost wanting to figure out how to make the "perfect human" via genetic experiments. Time after time she was unsuccessful and her work resulted in many deaths of both mother and child. In her frustrations she turned to mutilating her victims prior to extracting the child, and was eventually found out by her superiors. Due to the hospital she worked at, she was forgiven and demoted to being a normal Medical Doctor instead. She still tries to perform her experiments from time to time, but her ideas have turned more towards her birthing a perfect child herself. Given her low fertility, she prefers using others to further her own needs still.

Solitaire

Brief Info: Solitaire is one of the muses the Goddess of Theatrics created, governing Tragedy. She is a wanderer by nature, and also a very curious creature as well. She wears a tragedy mask seeing that she lacks a real face, but the mask itself serves as one. It will change expressions depending on how she is feeling. If absolutely needed she can morph it to look just like a human, if she needs to go in more public places.
Muse Form Chibi

And I have Alessio here, just looking for whomever.
Alessio Carboni
For personality, he is almost your typical cutthroat don who will do what it takes to get the money, and rules over quite the sizable 'family' as well. He is very much feared by his subordinates and those who know of him (he is quite the fierce ruler)
He does have a nicer side to him underneath his crime boss exterior, but he seldom lets anyone get close to him, thinking business will always come first. He supposedly had children at one point, but were killed and Alessio is definitely not going to tell anyone why anytime soon.
(Taken from my Roleplay thread)
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 09/09/2012 11:11 PM

While he's not really a badboy, I have a superhero I could toss at Nadalie. They'd probably butt heads from time to time xD Even if you don't think they're lifemate-able, I'd certainly love an RP or regular breeding for them.
Flareo was born with the power to control fire. He and his sister Glacier were expelled from their small hometown at an early age because the people feared his fiery abilities. They wandered throughout the land, hungry and homeless, until they encountered another young Lucain by the name of Geyser, who wanted to start a "Super 'Cain" team to fight injustice. Flareo quickly accepted the offer and has been Geyser's close companion ever since. He's a grumpy guy who can be quick to snap at times, but he has a strong sense of justice and is always reliable. He'll often take charge of things if Geyser isn't present or is loafing around somewhere. Flareo also has a bit of a coffee obsession and can be seen in the Super 'Cain base's kitchen early in the morning, sipping from a hot cup of mocha. Glacier is his treasure and it would be unwise to harm her with him around.

And for Cryptic, I have this guy...though I dunno how it would work out since his plot essentially has him trapped in a hellish circus. I could tweak things though.
It is said that Cornelius, nicknamed Mr. Mech, ended up in Le Cirque du Feu because he was notorious for stealing machine parts in his mortal life. He's become the circus's technician, setting up all the mechanics necessary for shows. When he's not busy doing that, Cornelius also designs bizarre contraptions and robots for display at shows. He's one of the few circus members who isn't scared by the Ringmaster, and in fact he loves the Ringmaster for allowing him to continue his engineering work. Then again, he does hold a very important position, so the Ringmaster cannot afford to lose him. Because he's so close to the Ringmaster, other troupe members don't like him much, and he can be snooty at times, but he's not one to directly insult someone or be cruel. He's also very proper and precise. Cornelius's defining quirk, of course, is an obsession for all things technological. Having lost an eye in the past, he even built himself a fully functioning bionic one that is sharper than his natural eye!

This isn't a lifemate offer, but I think Cryptic would also have a fun breeding/RP with my Ven:
Veneziano was a low-ranking member of Zukunftstechnologie, a secret scientist organization. Originally, his father wanted him to join the military, but he did not get along with his father and instead pursued chemistry and engineering. His genius led him to Zukunftstechnologie, where he helped design a variety of explosives and weapons, and he received the codename "Cesium". He chanced upon Tori after dropping off some of his inventions at a mountain lab, and he nursed her back to health, suspecting that she was the secret creation his higher ups had been talking about. Tori grew on him, and once the Nobles began searching for her, Ven began questioning whether he wanted to stay in the organization. He chose to shelter Tori and help her regain her memories, though he hasn't told her what he suspects of her past.

Ven is creative and designs miniature robots when he is not working on a project. He's introverted and hard to get close to, but he's more open with and protective of people he likes. He has some hearing damage caused by an explosion, which adds to his reticence. He can be romantic, yet down-to-earth at the same time, and while he thinks before he leaps, his stubbornness and overconfidence can get in the way of efficiency. Aside from firearms and explosives, he also can wield swords. It would not be good to make him an enemy, lest one wishes to be subject to his vengeance.

And another non-lifemate request. I think Sirana and Dave could have a nice RP together, seeing as they both time travel. I don't think you read Homestuck as far as I know, but it could be an interesting crossover xD Apologies in advance for the caps in his character blurb; it's meant to parody the Homestuck webcomic.
Your name is DAVE STRIDER and you are the KNIGHT OF TIME. You lived in a TEXAS APARTMENT and were playing a game called SBURB with your friends, but you somehow ended up in this strange world called EVELON and turned into a WHITE FEATHERY A**HOLE. Yes, you SWEAR a lot. You can TIME TRAVEL and you often use your time powers during STRIFES to SPEED yourself up while fighting with a SWORD. More than enough, you had to be a HERO and use your powers to FIX DOOMED TIMELINES where everything goes wrong. Your hobbies include making MUSIC REMIXES with your TURNTABLES, dropping IMPROMPTU RAPS like they're hot, and being IRONIC. In fact, right now you're basically a walking paragon of irony because you seem to have a FEAR OF DEATH and you're a CROW. You're also rather scared of PUPPETS. You try to be COOL like your BRO, but behind that typically stoic expression, you're just a kid with EMOTIONS like anyone else...and not-so-secretly a DORK. Your friends and Bro have influenced you a lot and you try to LIVE UP to their greatness, to the point where you sometimes fret about your own accomplishments. The SHADES you always wear were a gift from your buddy JOHN, and you might have more than friendshippy feelings for your other pal, JADE. You use a chat program called PESTERCHUM and your HANDLE is turntechGodhead, tG for short.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/13/2012 1:23 AM

Middy: I apologize that it took longer for me to get back to this than I originally planned. I was hoping to make a final character decision before posting, but I haven't yet, and I'd rather not keep everyone waiting. Also, it took me a handful of hours just to write up stuff for the possible ladies of Alessio.

For Croquet, I can see some possibilities with both Elena and with Solitare. The question for me is which downside is better? Nutty or faceless? I don't mean either in a bad way, but I'm not sure which case Croquet would handle better. Then again, he's gone and killed people, so I suppose he would be so... weirded out by Elena. On that side, Elena would probably even be interested in his special eyesight, if she wanted a "perfect child," though he thinks of his ability more like a defect. With Solitare, I find it interesting given that his entire mafia's cover is a theater and all of them are pretty artsy because of it.

For Alessio, I have a few ladies. We talked a little about possibly creating an alliance of sorts between mafias, matching him with one of the ladies from my mafia. I think, plot-wise, with whomever lady it is that meets him, that they are doing so to scope out competition without Alessio really knowing who they are, since these ladies are especially not known. Then interest develops between them and the truth comes out somewhere. I don't know if Alessio is the type to throw a party or something where they could easily get near him, but yes. o3o

Blitzkrieg
Sister to Croquet, Blitzkrieg was raised up just like him - to fight, to kill, to not show mercy to anyone labeled as a target or an enemy. She is considerably more friendly than her brother, but that isn't saying all that much. Rather, if her brother was to describe her, he would call her unpredictable. Though she excells is not only combat, but in acting, she is primarily used as a defense unit, unless her abilities are called for. Similar to her sibling, she was born with an abnormality, able to bend and manipulate a small amount of space around her. (An example of this would be if someone attempts to shoot her, she would bend the space in front of her person/around the bullet, having it temporarily vanish and then appear, redirected - be that at the shooter or safely elsewhere.) In combat, she prefers to use physical abilities, her space bending abilities, and various altered jacks as weapons, some that explode, some that expand, some that just stab into the flesh and cling. For emergencies, she also carries guns.

Cleopatra
(The only one with a properly written blurb.)
Not only a charmer of men but a charmer of snakes, too, Cleopatra is considered to be Aros' most approachable daughter. She loyally tends to her father and the wishes of the mafia she was raised up in, acting as one of their front men for their undercover activities, from spying to matters involving the theater that they use as their cover up. It is often that she uses her talents with dangerous reptilian creatures to amaze those that visit the theater, while opening or acting, and she even rents out her talents for private shows and parties. Nearly everyone, including the rich men and women of Evelon, are captivated by her foreign beauty as she subdues highly poisonous snakes with her singing voice, dancing, and music. She was taught much by Kezarec, the only woman in the five lead members of the mafia, and somewhat sees her as a mother figure, since she doesn't have a mother of her own.

Cleopatra is something of a flirt by nature, it seeming to come with the territory of her assignments. Many cannot resist her charms, this being vital for pulling information needed by the mafia out of unsuspecting peoples. She never seems bored with her work, though she also shows some mild interests in romance. However, she doesn't like the idea of one-night-stands. Even for her beloved work, she refuses to ever go farther than kissing someone unless it truly means something. In fact, she actually hates being touched by most people, even merely hugging or shaking hands, unless it is her family or another mafia member.

Image Image
Unnamed
(She's the one I haven't picked a name out for, but she does have a character, and a roleplay possibility would give me a good reason to choose a name.)
Sister to Croquet and Blitzkrieg, she was the one born without any seemingly abnormal abilities. While her siblings excelled in combat, her level of expertise rested in a different area and instead of being an amazing fighter, she made the decision to become something even more helpful to the mafia, the family, she was raised within. She became a doctor, the person that everyone's lives truly rest in once they've become injured on the job. In recent times, with the urge of her half brother, St. Darek, she set up not only a means for better profit for the mafia, but a way to save even more lives. Through her, those indebted to the mafia and cannot pay are able to pay in blood, donating their blood, if it happens to be clean enough to be sold to hospitals or to be consumed by creatures of mythical nature.

Out of her three siblings, she is the easiest to get along with, as she can be considerably good at being "nice."

Hellia
Long story short, she is the (almost) sister-in-law to the two above girls. She works alongside the doctor, having gone to nursing school prior to her involvement with the mafia family, and collects blood as payment for the mafia. On the other hand, she is also something of an actress. From a young age, thanks to the father she doesn't know is her father (that was a living gemstone that was to be used as a biological weapon), she was familiar with guns. To make matters worse, she is also a half vampire. From her two origins, she has some unusual abilities. (She is, probably, the easiest to get along with out of the three. Probably.)

This girl is... possibly an option, though I'm not sure that Alessio would impress her.

Ivi  
With a very mixed heritage, including the blood of powerful mages and a god of another realm, it came with little surprise when Ivi began to have visions of sorts at a young age. Her abilties developed as she became older and is now considered an oracle of sorts and a great asset to the mafia. Ivi has the ability to see into the past and futures of those around her, those whose "energies," she has locked onto, primarily members of her family or the mafia. One fact is that she will not use her abilities to assist the mafia in killing anyone, she focuses her attentions on protecting the mafia members and furthering the mafia's monetary assets. Ivi could never even think to kill someone, even in her own defense.

Thunder:

I'm not too sure on the idea of Nadalie having a mate that is also a superhero. (I'm honestly not sure if she would be attracted to that, especially since her abilities come with certain restraints.) I'm not against a roleplay, though, to see where things go.

With Cornelius, I would be interesting in hearing any ideas that you may have for him and Cryptic? I'm also not against a breeding/roleplay with her and Ven but, for a breeding, note that she is an original Senervel grandchild, so is related to a good few. Any ideas you have there are also welcome.

And, nope, I don't read Homestruck, and have never felt the desire or urge to do so. On that note, I'm not sure how I or she will handle Dave. But, again, you're welcome to suggest possibilities on how they can meet?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/16/2012 6:46 AM

Sorry for the late reply! It's been a really busy week at school but it should settle down after next week (it's personal statement time) Yep, I'd be happy with either of those locations and human form is fine with me. Do you want to start or should I?
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next