For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Roleplaying wanted.

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/05/2013 8:38 PM

Okay yes, I has a wanting to RP.  If anyone is interested, you can look through my Zoo Pen.

ZOO PEN

I can RP with anyone, just a few things to know:

+I prefer to RP pets in human form, but I can also do Pet form too.+

ImageImage
See these two?  they basically go anywhere together, so if you wanna RP with one or the other, they both are Rp'ed since they're inseperable.

This one Speaks in an unknown language, so It may get confusing if you RP with Just her. (He is the only one that can understand her)

ImageImage
I'm actually trying to find Lifemates for these two.

Normally She follows around her father, but she can RP alone.

+any Pet in the Cellar section can be RP'ed as well, I need to think if ideas for them anyways so that might be a bit helpful.

So yeah, post away if you want to RP.  It'd be helpful for some of us to get more KS~
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Roleplaying wanted.

Postby Kitsumi » 02/05/2013 10:29 PM

Um. Um. Bubblegum and MeiMei - what are you looking for in lifemates for them? 'Cause I have tons of available men (or ladies, if they swing that way) that I would love to shove at them xD They're both gorgeous, and I would love to possibly lifemate my 'cain with them :P

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7179
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/06/2013 1:56 AM

Bubblegum: she prefers the happy-go-lucky/sweet men/women.  She swings both ways, but prefers the men.  To also tell you about her Human form: She has a bubbly kind of look.  Striped stockings, pink hair, the works.

MeiMei: More of the one who likes men who follow Chivalry (If you know what that means, brownie points for you ~o3o~).  Her human form is more of the Modern/Traditional feel of Japanese clothing.

Just throw some men at them and I'll choose from the list.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/07/2013 6:10 PM

Okies. So, you don't have personalities that I found in your pen, so I'm just throwing lucain at you, and you can see who you like (if any) for Bubblegum, MeiMei, Okami, Cermal, and Rosetta since you mentioned them in the PM :3

Bubblegum - Custom, no restrictions
As sweet tempered as the candy in the store that she owns, Bubblegum is the type of person who never really grew up. At the age of 23, she’s still a child at heart and wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s rare to find her without a sweet in her mouth, held in her hand, or hidden in a pocket somewhere – she’s never without candy! In fact, were it not for her employees who are constantly scolding her for eating the inventory, she probably would have gone out of business long ago, having eaten all of the candy she was supposed to have sold!

Whether it’s the sugar in the candy or just her bubbly personality no one’s quite sure, but Bubblegum is always energetic. She prefers skipping over walking, and she’s usually humming a silly little tune – about candy, of course – under her breath wherever she goes. Even after a long, hard day, she’s still able to happily finish up the chores for the night around the shop, bid her employees and any lingering customers goodbye with a smile and a cheerful wave, and head to home to sleep and dream of sugar plums and dancing candy canes and of course, her favorite – jelly beans.

Although she may be immature and is rarely serious, Bubblegum has a kind heart. She will often sneak sweets to the children who visit her store, and so they have come to love her, and will spend hours at her shop simply trailing behind her or offering to help her with her chores. She’s got a great sense of humor and the sound of laughter is one that is often heard whenever Bubblegum is around. She’s a sweet, fun, and just entirely lovable girl that only the coldest-hearted could refuse!

Shiras Ione - Navvi Ione x Anthos Chronos, 2 breedings, pups once, grandpups never
Shiras is a rough and tumble, fairly tomboy-ish sort of girl. But growing up with three brothers and two fathers, who can really blame her? Most of her life, she spent time with no one save her family, of which she was the sole female. Having no mother or even any sisters or female friends to teach her about "being a woman", she simply grew up less feminine than most other girls. Makeup, shopping, and expensive clothes? She'd rather just wear a slightly baggy t-shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. Dating? A foreign concept to her, as the only boys she knows are in her family. Sleepovers, prom, and dances? They don't appeal to her near as much as a soccer ball or football.

Because she grew up around males, she's fairly shy of other females. She doesn't understand the way they act, talk, or giggle in such an annoying way at times. Because of this, she tends to spend little time with females, and much more time with males. When attempting to "hang out" with a female, she'll often act shy, timid, or socially awkward.

Many people have assumed her to be a lesbian, but she's honestly not. How could she be, with her shyness of women and experience with men? She's simply looking for a guy who can look past her boyish exterior and find the young woman blooming inside.

Cabhan Kelly - Custom, no restrictions
His full personality isn't decided. He's an Irishman who enjoys drinking and playing darts, but has sort of a 'going nowhere' mentality. He lacks the inspiration to turn his writing, which is actually pretty spectacular, into anything other than half-finished tales written only in his notebooks.

Amidea/Shiri - Hans x Psyche, no restrictions (although, because of her personality, she will only breed with a lifemate)
Her full personality isn't decided. She's an angel who fell from good graces because she fell in love with a human. She chose a life with him, but then he left her, leaving her alone. She's immortal, will never age or die, unless she is able to find a way to become mortal. She's heart-broken, and bitter. She needs someone to care about her and show her that love still exists.

Drizzle - Custom, no restrictions
Her full personality isn't decided. She's a mental asylum patient, or at least she was. When she's in her right mind (which is about fifty percent of the time, or more if you can persuade her to actually take her medicine) she is sullen, withdrawn, and horribly hard to interact with. When she's not in her right mind - beware. Her personality can range from anywhere between obliviously happy to sadistic. While she's never actually injured anybody yet, the possibility is certainly there.

Justus Maher - Arean x Hazard, no restrictions
Extremely loyal and trustworthy to a fault, Justus is big on repaying debts. If you happen to save his life once, he is eternally in your debt. No matter what you need, or how many times you need it, he'll do his best to provide what you ask for. His main loyalty, however, lies with his closest (and some say only) friend, Stacey Carter.

If you want to see more, just let me know :P I also have a ton of pets you are 'blank slates' with no real personality, and they could possibly be crafted to work along with your pets

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/07/2013 6:58 PM

Bubblegum: hahaha, sounds like my Bubblegum in a nutshell but she doesn't own a Candy store XD

Shiras Ione: Cute idea, but I don't think none of them would go so well with her.

Cabhan Kelly: IRISH DRUNKEN CREATIVE MAN!!!  He'd probably go good with either Meimei or Rosetta.

Amidea/Shiri: Okami's a good match for her since he was a reincarnation of an old Japanese warrior named Oki in the past.

Drizzle: Oh if only there was someone for her like that in me pen =w=;;;;

Justus Maher: Well the whole, In your debt thing is nice, but no...

So out of those, I'd actually like to do Okami and Amidea/Shiri RP.  The best location to RP would be Roraldi Forests if you wanna do that one and see how it goes.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/07/2013 7:08 PM

I'd be up for those two, for sure!

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/07/2013 7:14 PM

Alrighty.  You start it up and I'll respond when I get back from my evening college class~  And could we do the RP in human form?
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/07/2013 7:30 PM

Alrighties, and yeah, I do human form best anyways :P

EDIT: And the roleplay is here

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/12/2013 4:12 PM

Ahaha, yeah...  I got him from a wishing Isol, *cough*contest*cough*.  And nao I wanna RP him o3o~

If anyone wants to RP a Mad scientist, lemme know \o/
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items