For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Let's Breed Kuhnaaaas

Postby Thunder » 04/19/2014 3:01 PM

Ok, so. I have...zero planned Kuhna breedings xD And I have a Kuhna key. So I would like to breed some pretties with another user, with a focus on characters/story since it's a wildcard season and it doesn't matter what genes our Kuhnas are. I'd still be open to a Charcoal Tonic breeding, though.

Some characters I'd like to use:
Souseiou, my orphan "half-fallen" angel. He was born with one black wing and one white wing, which made the denizens of his home world believe he was somehow born with a tainted soul as well. People tend to avoid him for this reason, and it has made him anti-social, wary of everyone, and easy to snap. He tries to gain respect in angel society by exorcising rogue demons that go against the laws of his world.
Tentatively named Mordecai. He's sort of in between having a character and being a blank slate. I wanted to create a Kuhna character that is prejudiced against other Kuhnas and thought that he might feel superior since he's from an ancient, prehistoric race of Kuhnas. I'd love to develop the idea more, so do throw pair ideas at him o3o
Azrael, the leader of the Reapers from the same world as Souseiou. He's a bit flamboyant/borderline pretentious, likes pushing peoples' buttons, and sometimes comes off as dismissive. However, he's actually quite a responsible, smart young man who cares for everyone, traits he developed out of having a less than ideal childhood. You just have to get past the exterior he puts on.
Mara, who is Azrael's girlfriend and second-in-command. She doesn't really like her job as a Reaper or dealing with death in general because she went through the pain of Azrael dying in her human life, which then led her to commit suicide. But she puts up with it as best as she can. She doesn't take nonsense from anyone and is introverted to the point of gloominess. She doesn't really open up to others and acts stiff and cold.
Jack, another character in progress. In my war plot, I plan on having a neutral hospital that treats wounded soldiers/citizens from both the Purines and Imperialists. Jack is one of the founders of the hospital from the Imperialist side, as well as one of the surgeons specializing in orthopedic and trauma surgery. He's gruff and not very good with people, but he holds the strong belief that people should be able to get medical help no matter what side of the conflict they're on, a belief that spawned from some kind of terrible event in his past that I'm still working out.

And these two are completely blank slates. They're pretty, so I'd love to try attaching characters to them.
ImageImage

Anyway, toss some Kuhnas and ideas at me c:

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Let's Breed Kuhnaaaas

Postby Middy » 04/19/2014 3:31 PM

I'm always up for breedings, and have my imp docs full of all the ones I have. I suppose I have some that could be fun to RP after my current breeding, you can point one out and I can give a blurb? Sorry I can't atm, pretty busy XD
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 04/19/2014 3:36 PM

I'm also up for a Kuhna breeding! I got some in my imp. doc. and some in my pen. I have my a Flutter that I wanna breed to try and make another Flutter if you want :P

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Soriana » 04/19/2014 3:52 PM

I have some Kuhnas with blurbs in my pen you can check out, although they're pretty outdated. I can assign temporary characters to any of mine, if you like. And if you have a Charcoal Tonic, I have every Ancient Kuhna available for breeding.

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/19/2014 3:53 PM

Since it's still wildcard season, I could definitely throw out good ol' Marion:

She might fit with some of your fighters! She's basically a shonen character brought to life: She wants to be the VERY BEST, like no one ever was, when it comes to fighting. So she's really scrappy and is always eager for a friendly scuffle. But she also won't say no to using her strength to help solve a problem. She does have a more noble side, in that she won't pick a fight that isn't fair and only uses her strength outside of "matches" when it's for self-defense, but "Lemme at 'em!" might well be her motto. XD

My sweetheart Apollo might go well with some of yours, too. He's a "were-human" who can't control when he goes into his human form, and it's really embarrassing for him. He's extremely shy around people he doesn't know very well, and can be a little afraid of them sometimes. But when he opens up to you, he's really talkative and sweet. He loves reading, and can go on for hours about the books he loves. But he can also sit back and let someone else do all the talking, so long as he likes them!

And Orange, my delightful little scatterbrain. Mind always wandering, and with dialogue prone to nonsequitors. :P She's an herbalist and knows healing really well, but she can never seem to hold a conversation. Or if she does, it can sound strange to other people due to her tendency to get distracted mid-speech. She's not dumb, though, and is actually quite intelligent... just in an "absentminded professor" sort of way.

I've never really played her before, but I always liked the character I gave her. She's a bartender, in a very classic sense. She's great at making mixed drinks, but also good at listening to other's problems and offering them advice. She often comes off as a little melancholy or wistful herself--like she's good at helping others fix her lives, but not her own--but her willingness to listen makes her beloved by all her patrons.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Thunder » 04/19/2014 4:44 PM

Middy: Any blurbs for these guys?
ImageImageImage

HUN: I didn't think that breeding Endangered Kuhnas makes it easier to get Endangered? Idk, I might be wrong, but that's how I always thought it was. Anyway, if you tell me your Flutter's character, I'd still be open to breeding with it o3o Aside from that, I'd be interested in knowing more about these two.
ImageImage

Sori: Tempted to throw Mordecai at Serenity for some really horrific character dynamics o3o Any thoughts on that?

Freeze: Mordecai could totally get into a showdown with Marion over superiority :U Or Jack and Orange could end up taking care of a medical emergency together and he gets frustrated at her scatterbrained-ness? And Azrael could work with your bartender; he's good at picking out people who are feeling down.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Soriana » 04/19/2014 4:49 PM

Lmfao, yes. I've actually done something similar with her before, and it carried the plot quite nicely. Been a while since I wrote for characters from Evelon, too.

The King beneath the mountains,
The King of carven stone,
The lord of silver fountains
Shall come into his own!

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.

The streams shall run in gladness,
The lakes shall shine and burn,
All sorrow fail and sadness
At the Mountain-king's return!

one two three four five
Soriana
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 216
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 04/19/2014 5:24 PM

The Flutter doesn't really have a character, haven't made up my mind with him :/ Skitters the Undead is kind of a jerk and doesn't like the living, and Juice the Juice is the leader of a rock band.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/19/2014 5:40 PM

Hi Thunder!

I'd really love to throw Rexus at either Azrael or Mara (actually, even RPing them outside of a breeding would be really cool. uwu). As you might guess from the scythe, he's a reaper. Kind of gloomy and pessimistic, much of the time. He's really difficult to perturb and is a real old-hand at the whole "reaping souls" thing. He's quiet, practical and much prefers sitting down with a book than actually dealing with all of the chaos that usually ends up in his life. He actually works under a Goddess of Fate from a now defunct universe, but since coming to Evelon he's now working as a reaper here.

If he was thrown into an RP/breeding with Azrael there might be a bit of tension because Rexus's view of the world probably doesn't line up with Azrael's entirely? (Rexus is just incredibly jaded most of the time, poor creature.) But I think their dynamic could be really interesting.
If he was thrown with Mara, he'd probably be really curious as to why someone was basically acting exactly like he did when he was slightly younger. He might try to badger her into opening up, or share some of his own experiences and from there the RP would probably be entirely "I know exactly what you mean!"

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby crow » 04/19/2014 5:43 PM

Oooh, I'd love to do a breeding with you. Look through my pen? Not all of my Kuhnas have blurbs yet but most of them have characters. Ellevera might be interesting with your Reapers, since she's kind of a spirit (but she didn't die proper so she can't pass on), and my Smilokuhna might be fun with yours too, since he's a time-traveller who can only skip forward in time so he could potentially be part of the same "ancient race" only... grown up in/thoroughly adapted to the modern world.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby Middy » 04/19/2014 6:02 PM

Haha oh my.

Nero: (Custom Lakundra) A soon to be Emporer of the Romakriv Kingdom, Nero is undoubtedly insane and quite violent. Unstable is an easy word to use for him, as he seems to accuse many people for being agents out to get them, or soldiers of the Sea God. Very influenced by the current Emporer, Caligula, he believes every word the elder says.
He holds himself in high regard, thinking himself to be superior due to his position. Nero also thinks he can get away with almost anything, leading others to think he is a big-time brat.
--Obviously inspired by Emperor Nero of Rome
--Not human, and has some odd abilities to him

Veein: (Corrupt Kuhna) A doll maker who takes his work very seriously, Veein is someone who is sometimes overly passionate about his dolls, always striving to make the perfect one. Not much is known about his past, but he has been accused of murder before, after being accused of leaving a woman dead on a bench-- dressed like a doll.
This is something he does in moments of insanity. Making a woman into the perfect doll, dead or alive.
Personality wise, he is aloof and a bit flinchy, preferring not to be touched. If approached with kindness however, he comes off to be a knowledgeable and kind man.
--Has control over inanimate objects, mostly dolls.
--No one is sure what he really is, but looks human

Lori: (Rejection Kuhna) Once a very passionate doctor, Lori soon went off the deep end when she was repeatedly accused of malpractice or being just an uncaring doctor for the money. After a patient died in her care, Lori tried desperately to atone for something she believed was her fault. Day by day, she still tries to go about her work, but has become increasingly unstable and bitter, sometimes lashing out at others.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/19/2014 6:07 PM

I would LOVE to do a breeding. I won't be able to get a key this time around because of work (fun...) but I'd love to do one. I have one of those special elixirs that gives custom babies as well as most other potions. Check my imp. docs for any that might be interesting?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 04/19/2014 7:04 PM

Mousen: Oh man, Reaper shenanigans xD I could see him working well with either of them, though we'd have to get a Lovey Love Potion if we went with Azrael instead of Mara.

Crow: Ellevera would be neat o3o In your pen, I also liked Larkin, who could be pretty fantastic with Azrael or Mara since they all have similar family situations; Azrael's mother had a bad situation with his father and may or may not care for him, while Mara's father was also a drunk and her mother left them pretty early on).

Middy: Lori could be interesting with Jack, seeing as they're both doctors o3o He would probably try to make her feel better in his own awkward way, though I'm not sure if he'd meet with much success xD

Millie: Sunday could probably work well with Jack since they're both war medics. Aside from her, I'd be interested in learning more about Bastet as well.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/19/2014 7:05 PM

Just letting you know that I'd be happy chipping in to pay for a lovey-love potion or just buying one myself~ uwu

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/19/2014 7:13 PM

That might be very interesting; Sunday is a ghost, but not many people know that upon meeting her. She's dressed in garb from "WWII" but she's a benevolent spirit who helps those in need. That would definitely be interesting to see when he finds out. x3

Bastet: she was actually a doctor in the first war, on the side of the Purines. She was killed after the war, however, by a patient who had problems, and was resurrected by the cat Goddess Bastet, gaining immortality, a new life, and a new look. Like...Catwoman, but without the tight outfit, sexual-tension-antihero shtick with her "arch nemesis" and crime fighting. XD She's not been entirely worked out, but it could be fun. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next