For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for Paragon Rentals

Postby crow » 04/20/2014 5:06 AM

I'll be doing a Paragon breeding with Kyrit using her key, and am looking to rent one or both parents for the breeding. Gender doesn't matter since I have a Lovey-Love Potion.

Kyrit hasn't specified anything specific she's looking for. As for me, I'm primarily interested in Ambia breed-wise, though I do also like Lavamancer, Placid Sailfin and Sparkdrake. I'm also most interested in Insectile or Hybrid wing types, though that's not a huge deciding factor, and right now I have no preference regarding tails. The only marking I don't really care for is Body Bar.

I might potentially try and breed for a character of mine, who is a god of night/the stars, so I'll be keeping an eye out for 'Gon with suitable colors, but I'm not 100% fixed on that, so any pretty potential parent has a fair chance.

I'll be paying the rental prices with KS, and the rentals will most likely have temporary characters assigned to them, unless you have a strong desire for us to keep their actual character/personality. Please list your prices in your offer.

Thanks!
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: Looking for Paragon Rentals

Postby Thunder » 04/20/2014 11:50 AM

Would any of these work? I do my 'Gon rentals for either 45 or 50 KS, depending on if they're bred or custom/random.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby crow » 04/21/2014 4:46 PM

Oooh, all the pretty 'Gon. I really love the colors on the Carapace, and the female Ambia looks really nice too. Going to be leaving this up for a while longer, to see if anyone else offers. :3
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/30/2014 4:36 PM

She fits both the wing and species criteria. I also have her mother and "sister."

ImageImage

And I have a third Ambia.

Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597