For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Do You Wanna RP With Me~?

Postby ajforpresident » 06/17/2014 1:42 PM

Imagine that title being sung in the tune of, "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen. XDD

Sooo, just as the title asks, I wanna know if any of you peeps here would like to RP with some of my characters?
I have a link to my breeder's pen Here, and a link to my regular pen, Here.

Now, I'll tell you all now, my regular pen is still being edited and spruced up, so if you see anything that looks like  it's terribly written, just know that that was from my past pen information. But if you still would like to, you can definitely try to RP with one of the pets there. Some bios and personalities are still being tweaked, so if you see anything you're confused about or would like more information about a specific pet or pets, just PM me and I'll be sure to get to you. :3

Other than that, let me know if you wanna RP~! : DD
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate