For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Join Nuka on his hunt for an Inessi?

Postby ToxicShadow » 08/20/2014 8:16 PM

The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a few other people, maybe two or three, to roleplay a hunt with. Hopefully, we can be fairly active with it, for when RE2 gets back into action.

Meet Nuka!

A young man that enjoys his freedom and laid back lifestyle more than anything else, Nuka is an independent type that makes a living as a professional fisherman off the coast of Nodia Sea. It may not be a glamorous lifestyle, but it suits him just fine, living on his boat and spending most of his days at sea. His recent business arrangements with the sushi restaurant, Bladed Sushi, has given him great job security. Overall, he is a friendly, enthusiastic and positive man, that made a living out of his favorite hobby. He's always game for sitting down and chatting with anyone new he meets.

Obviously, he is a fisherman, which may make it seem like he doesn't have the best intentions in hunting Inessi. Well, honestly, his motives aren't entirely pure. But! He wants to find one in order to prove that they do exist, so that he can study them and eventually learn how and where to catch them. He doesn't intend to do them any harm, for the time being, only when he can find large amounts.

My plot idea is this: Nuka releases an advertisement that he is willing to take out some people on his boat in order to search for Inessi. So everyone that would be joining in likely would have somehow made arrangements to meet up with him, in response to his ad, so that they could go out. Unless one person wants to stumble across it as its happening, maybe.

Anyone interested?

Oh, I should note, bringing in more than one character is also very welcome. c:

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Join Nuka on his hunt for an Inessi?

Postby Thunder » 08/20/2014 8:57 PM

Sounds like a job for Pelagos if there ever was one!

From my pen:
Pelagos was once a very ordinary Lucain who fell in love with the sea. He worked hard to keep the oceans clean and helped save numerous creatures of the coast. Sadly, one day he was swept away in a storm and drowned, but he was saved by the King of Spirits, who resurrected him as an ocean spirit. He was gifted with the power to stay underwater indefinitely and can become one with the waters at will. He is rather quiet and likes seclusion, enjoying the quiet isolation of his seaside home, but he appreciates good company and has many words of wisdom for anyone willing to listen.

Pelagos joined the super wolves when he helped them defeat a giant sea monster that was threatening a coastal town. Even though he doesn't see Super Geyser much, he feels kinship with Geyser since they were both blessed by the King of Spirits. Despite his super wolf job, Pelagos still protects the sea with all his might, damaging the ships of people who over-fish and cleansing any pollutants form the water. He has little respect for those who do not care for the environment.

He might be suspicious of Nuka's fishing intentions at first, but he'll warm up once he knows Nuka intends to fully respect the Inessi population.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 08/24/2014 3:41 PM

Pelagos~ I remember him from other Inessi hunt attempts. I think he'd definitely be perfect for the cause. I was considering bringing my own water mage Lucain gal along, depending on things, given that she's still interested in Inessi, as well.

Before we get things started, though, hopefully we can find at least one other person to join us. o3o

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/24/2014 4:10 PM

I'd love to throw Winston here in, if you'd like?

Click for human form!
When he was alive, Winston was the cabin boy on a cargo ship called the Silver Osprey during WWII. His father had been a soldier in WWI, and his grandfather a captain of a ship. Loving his grandfather dearly and wanting to impress his father, Winston enrolled in the U.S. Army at 16, lying about his age to get in. On the way back home from a shipment of supplies, the Silver Osprey was ambushed and forced up against the rocks of a cliff face, wrecking the ship. At the time Winston was down in the hold of the ship, and when the ship crashed, a pipe dislodged and impaled Winston in the stomach, pinning him there. When Winston woke up, the attackers were gone, and all of his crewmates were slain, but he had come back as a ghost. Convinced that the rest of his crew would come back as well, Winston waited on the Silver Osprey for decades, waiting for his crewmate's ghosts to return, and he continues to wait there to this day. He died when he was 18 years old. Winston is a kind and polite-mannered young man, and he got along swimmingly with all of his crewmates, who taught him to cook and clean and work a ship. He misses being alive something terrible, but then, who wouldn't?

It could provide a basic setting for the RP, haha, maybe they're fishing near the wreck of his ship and he floats out to investigate? And decides to help them.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...