For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Looking for a Roommate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/21/2014 11:46 AM

Meet the most spoiled brat you'll probably ever see, Leveret is the only son of an incredibly rich family, enrolled in a boarding school in France. He is mean, nasty, cruel, and above all, doesn't care about you or your well being in any way shape or form. Probably. It's a wonder no one in the school has beaten him to a pulp yet, and yet, it's not much of a wonder at all; given that his family is rich, Leveret has the school under his thumb with bribes and the like, and has threatened death on anyone who dares lay a finger on him. So far, everyone believes him. So far.

I'm obviously not selling him well, but I'm not really looking for someone who will get along with him. I'm looking for a new student (preferably of same age) who is to become his new roommate (he's lived alone until now, but this would be due to room issues. maybe a transfer student?) and try to unravel his awful attitude and secrets. So, yes, kind of to be his friend, but also to let me explore his backstory a little, which even I am not sure on the details of (but it should play out in an RP setting). In addition, I'm going to lean towards accepting male pets, considering this is a boarding school and thus co-ed dorms are unlikely.

As a side note, it's possible the RP will get mature on the chance of abuse or something of that like, so if you are triggered or bothered by mentions of abuse, then I would stay away from him haha. There's an extra little blurb of his personality in my pen if you'd like to look~
So yeah, fire away?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Looking for a Roommate

Postby crow » 09/21/2014 2:32 PM

Oooh, this sounds like fun. Mind if I toss Ciri at you?

Ciri is an energetic, cheerful chatterbox--- maybe a little more chipper than what you were looking for, but he's also not the type to be easily discouraged by other people's prickliness. He'd prefer to be friends, but if you are an absolute jerk, he'd try to figure out just what your deal is. He's pretty thick-skinned and sometimes acts oblivious, but he's not nearly as dense (or even as happy) as he lets on. It just so happens that his coping mechanism for unpleasant things is to gloss over them and throw himself into having fun, or pretending that he is. So I feel like he'd be at least suitably pushy. He's from a fairly mundane family too, all the better to affront Leveret on a whole other level.

His character's pretty basic at the moment, but that makes it easier to incorporate him into someone else's plot, and I'd also like to develop and flesh him out through RPs.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Re: Looking for a Roommate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/21/2014 2:57 PM

Ohhh my I think he'd work perfectly! Tbh I think a chatterboxy peppy person would be the perfect way to rub Leveret the wrong way, haha. I think it would be a really fun matchup for sure. ovo

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...