For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Female Kuhna Seeking Life Mate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/24/2014 7:39 PM

One of my more unusual, yet favorite, Kuhna characters is seeking a life mate! I might be a little picky with her, so I would love to see some options. Whatever anyone wants to throw at me. Please don't be offended if I decline, however, since I want to choose what I feel would suit her odd lifestyle best. Also feel free to throw any plot ideas you may have at me~

Emilia

Mini Bio: Born from the union of a vampire and a mortal, Emilia is a dhampir, a creature that has many strengths and abilities without most the faults common to vampires. In exchange for her immortality, incredible strength, enhanced senses, and unnatural grace and dexterity, not to mention her ability to create and manipulate rainbow colored flames, she must consume not only blood, but typical food on a regular basis. Although, most often, she appears in the form of a child, concealing her magical signature from those that would otherwise try to end her existence. She has a very colorful past, once operating a farm in Sekudui and mapping Craiss Caverns, though she now spends most of her days milling about her secluded mansion, reaping her riches from wise investments. She has an unusual past time of exploring dangerous areas, taking up very odd jobs, and collecting antique, rare and unusual items.

She made a contract with a fiendish being, Chevalier, which feeds off of her life force. In exchange for her allowing him to survive, he acts as her servant and guard, as well as her lasting food source. They are almost always found together and have a very close bond.

More information about her and the characters around her can be found here. Expect these characters to be involved in roleplays with her.

Seeking: Males only, any Kuhna/Lakundra, even custom. Not so normal may be ideal, so that she doesn't have to worry about the mortal lifespan of her partner, but anything goes, really. Her partner will have to come to accept, even if reluctantly, her incredibly close bond with Chevaliar, though, even if it makes them jealous/uncomfortable at first. That, and the fact that she has an appearance of a child much of the time, despite definitely being an adult. Also, ideally, her partner wouldn't mind being a substitute food source, as needed.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Female Kuhna Seeking Life Mate

Postby Kylo » 09/25/2014 7:44 PM

*shoves Hans at you* He deals with a creature similiar to a dhampire so he'd be a okay with Emilia.

Hans normally hunts vampires, but since Emilia seems to be not a bad, out to suck the world dry, create an army of undead followers, kind of vampire he would be just fine with what she is. I just hope she'd be fine with him being a werecat! Hans type of werecat is one that can change outside of the lunar cycle and is more akin to a shapeshifter except they can only shift into a cat beast, cat, and human form. He isn't the jealous type so he'd be fine with someone hanging about. Just so long as they don't try to control Hans as well as, yeah, he's likely to get very upset.

I'd link you to my pen for him but his info is missing from there still so I'll give you his info from my breeding center.

A former Nazi youth, Hans has since been turned into a werecat and works under Mitternacht as her second in command of her army. Hans is a very strict person who beliefs in order and strictly abiding to all rules. After WWII he took over for Mitternacht while she slept for many years. It is only in the past five years that he has stepped back down to second in command. He is deeply in love with Mitternacht but knows he has no chance with her so he is willing to try and move on. He is a fiercely loyal person and it was only after a year of fierce reprogramming that he was broken of his forcefully ingrained beliefs of the nazi party. He now believes in defending all of humanity at any and all costs from not only humans who wish to bring about destruction but also against the vampire race. Hans is actually quite kind and very protective of people he cares for under his seemingly cold exterior. He is an excellent leader and all of troops under his command have the up most respect and trust in him. He would make for a very good husband if anyone ever managed to steal his heart.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer