For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Let's breed some kitties!!

Postby Kylo » 09/30/2014 6:47 PM

So I won a kuhna key and I would just love it if I could get a nice partner to breed with. I've got several nice kuhnas that would just love to get out and about, but the ones I have the most ideas for are the following (in order of most to least muse): Obito (must be bred with either potion or elder), Madara, and Cloud. Their info can be found here: viewtopic.php?p=474747#p474747

So throw your kuhnas at me and let's see if we can make this thing happen!

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Let's breed some kitties!!

Postby Remedy » 09/30/2014 7:03 PM

I have this girl who I'd like to toss at Cloud:

N I C O L E T T E

Nicolette supervises the Toy Man's business in the medical district of Aldarect.  She knows the layout of her section like the back of her hand; after all, she'd been to almost every hospital and almost every doctor at one point or another.  Chronically ill and accident prone, Nicolette has had enough near death experiences to convince some that she may as well be immortal.  

Despite one thing or another being wrong with her at all times, she maintains a goofy, lighthearted approach to life and manages her job well.  Her underlings, incredulous that she still walks the earth after knowing her history, respect her immensely and do their best not to screw up.  That being said, her section of the company has the most accidents, though no one has died... So it's hard to say whether it is bad luck or good luck that she carries with her day to day.

She's a relatively new character of mine, so I'd absolutely love any chance to role play her.  You don't have to pay too much attention to her job description in the first paragraph; that's part of a personal plot of mine and it probably wouldn't come up or anything.  I think any interaction she has with your kind-hearted, shy, veteran delivery man would be very cute.  There are also a lot of possibilities with how they could meet and whatnot.  Let me know what you think~ C:

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/30/2014 7:07 PM

She sounds very cute~ I want to wait and see if anyone else throws someone up first before deciding for sure, but I like her.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby crow » 09/30/2014 7:11 PM

*throws breeders listing at you*
I've got an Autumn Kuhna that I haven't added yet, but otherwise this is basically everyone. (Just disregard the "special cases" heading; the only two that are off limits are in the last post) Off the top of my head, I think it might be fun for Esmond to meet Cloud. Ezzy's tried to save worlds before with... mixed results, so it'd be interesting for him to find someone who managed to pull it off before. But I'm up for anything, really! ovo
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/30/2014 7:55 PM

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/30/2014 8:23 PM

Throwing lots of Kuhnas at you~
Aside from the ones I have chosen, I have plenty of others in my Breeder's Listing and even more here, although that second link doesn't contain information on the Kuhnas, just what they are. I would be happy to try to provide information for anyone, though.

Perhaps this gal with Cloud?

Taya
Mini Bio: In her world, Taya was referred to as a Morph. She is capable of shifting into a creature form and retains some of her animal traits in her human form. Her kind are usually created in laboratories or by two existing Morphs reproducing. She was created rather than born and is very special, only one of two known Multi-Morphs, capable of shifting into three different creatures. She is somewhat shy and is kind, almost to a fault, with a soft voice and protective nature. Her love for all creatures is great and can be very vicious when it comes to fighting for what she believes is right.

She's actually one of my oldest roleplay characters, but I've never really roleplayed her on Evelon. She has had many occupations in the past, although I am thinking that, in Evelon, she would have set up a facility on conservation and research of the unique species found in this world and all the others that tend to end up in Evelon. In her original world, she was allied with various god-creatures, even creating her own continent, with their aide. Perhaps we could assume, for a plot, that Cloud was hired to deliver something to her facility? I'm not sure where we could go from there, but she is an incredibly sweet person. Maybe she finds herself in an odd predicament and needs his help with something around her work?

Or this gal for Mandra?

Ai Fen Li, "Ai"
Mini Bio: Hailing from a hidden society that much resembled the feudal era, Ai became a fighter for hire at a young age when her father, her only parent that survived past her childhood, fell ill and became bedridden. She gained quite a positive reputation for her skills, but when her father passed away, she left the society behind to seek out her last known, remaining family. She located her older twin cousins, Ming and Ling, and was taken under their wings. Thus, she became a member of their anti-political group that is working to interfere with and expose the dark secrets of the military and government. Among the three, she is often considered the most serious and critical of others, though she enjoys the company of her cousins and holds a great amount of respect for them.

I'm not sure how they would meet, but I feel like she is someone that could give Mandra a run for his money. I should note that her nationality is Chinese, though I don't consider her a ninja, exactly.

She might be another option, for either Cloud or Mandra:

Fatality
Mini Bio: Her mother being an AWOL special operations agent for the military, Fatality's life was never very typical, given that her mother technically lives in hiding from the government. From a young age, she was trained how to fight and wield weapons with flawless execution, including how to operate a tank. She is a member of an anti-political group that is working to interfere with and expose the dark secrets of the military and government, lead by her mother, of course. Despite the shady, dangerous business of her family, Fatality can be a friendly sort of person, if meeting someone on good terms.

Or this girl with Obito? Or, anyone, really.

Jaenelle
Mini Bio: A being from a spirit plane that overlaps Evelon, Jaenelle accidentally fell into Evelon through a tear between the planes caused by a man named Sidarthur and his spirit plane brother, Demaster. She adores children, having always wanted her own but was incapable of reproduction as a spirit of the spirit plane. She became an elementary school teacher and loves her job, but she spends the weekends out and about, looking to find the perfect man to help her bare her own children. She's very intelligent, flirtatious and can often read people like a book.

She can be sweet, she can be sour, she can be witty. Really, she can be anything she needs to be in order to get what she wants. What she wants isn't a romantic relationship, but she wants strong, healthy children of her own blood . Nothing more, nothing less, and will use nearly whatever means to get them. (Although she hasn't considered artificial insemination, given she wants to at least have met and judged the other parent with her own eyes. xD;) Overall, she gets along with just about anyone. If paired with Obito, specifically, I imagine that she would be very gentle. She's not a horrible person, given how much she loves and cares for children that aren't even her own, so she might be able to soothe him, a bit?

And, though I know you didn't list him, perhaps one of these ladies with Hans? I believe you said he tends to hunt down vampires, and I just happen to have a few, "good," vampire ladies.

Rogue Anne

Simply put, she is a famous rock star type. Throughout all of her many, many years as a vampire, she has always spent her days with an interest in music and singing. Throughout history, she has had many appearances and musical genres, though she has always kept the same name. (Most people tend to think this is just a thing: once one "Rogue Anne," retires, a new one is found to take her place, not realizing it has always been the same person.) She has no interest in being a vampire, really, its just a matter of fact that she is one. In order to survive, she occasionally feeds off of her friend and manager, a man named Laurent, which actually later reveals himself to be werecreature, as well. (Although I haven't gotten to THAT part in the story yet.)

Neon
Mini Bio: A well controlled vampire with a bad attitude toward most men, Neon is violent, moody and a very good dancer. In fact, she is a professional dancer, but she hates nothing more than men constantly trying to hit on her. She just likes having fun, doing things her own way. The few males she can tolerate regularly are two members of her dance crew, Magion and Nayichi. A Meji-woman named Clone is the only person she answers to. Beware, she always carries a cleaver and isn't above making or upholding threats with it. She is primarily found at various clubs during her down time.

Honestly, she is not as horrible as she sounds, though she is another case of being a vampire without letting it get in the way of her life. She has some serious trust issues, though, which stems way, way back to family issues. It is part of the reason that she doesn't really trust men and would sooner pick a fight with them than sit down and chat with them. I should also note, by professional dancer, I mean the sort that actually show up in music videos and what not, not sexual or some such. xD

Emilia

And I am assuming that you recognize her from my lifemate thread? Not sure if I want to mate her to Hans, yet, but we could use the breeding as a regular roleplay with them meeting each other, and see how things go from there? If you wanted to try that, that is.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/30/2014 8:57 PM

I've got two well... polar opposite girls to toss in Cloud's direction. I could see both of them bringing him out of his shell in their own ways.

Nellie is sort of... Odd. She's an Immortal, though she's a young one (around twenty years old). Because of this, she can control magic, although her's is quite unpredictable due to an accident when she was in her mid-teens. Nellie and her boyfriend were kidnapped one night and, although she got out in one piece, her boyfriend died protecting her. However, the event was so traumatic that it affected her memory; she only remembers the man's blood-stained white hair, and is still quite forgetful to this day. The accident, along with affecting her memory, also affected her abilities. She developed the ability to recall an object's past upon touching it. The power is hard for her to control however, and not something she's necessarily thankful for.

Nellie is quite shy, although she has a certain lightheartedness about her, despite her past. She wouldn't push Cloud in any way or (at least try not to) make him feel uncomfortable, as I'm sure she could relate with his quiet nature. I think it would be a little cute, though, if Nellie read into his motorcycle's past (since it would obviously involve him) and decided to take it upon herself to befriend him or something like that. She also owns a motorcycle, so perhaps she could take interest in his? He could be delivering a package to her or something.

Alright, so Hisoka is on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'll let you read more about her here {x} if you want, but I'll just sum things up quickly. She's a troublemaker. She's an extrovert. She's slightly over the top, and doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. Hisoka wouldn't have any trouble pushing and nudging Cloud around if he ever got too quiet, although it wouldn't be past her to just get up and leave if he ever got too "boring" for her. I'm sure she'd take an interest in the shy boy with the motorcycle, even if only to see what secrets of his own he's harboring. (Everyone has a few, right?) Just like with Nellie, she'd probably take an interest in his motorcycle. Maybe delivery as well?

Also, if you'd be willing to wait a bit, I'm ordering a custom boy from this month's Custom Raffle. I'd be willing to breed him with Cloud as soon as I get him. He's going to be a gray/black tiger striped boy with a nice, blue ribbon around his neck (based on his human form, here: {x}). His name's Ian Selwyn, and he's an incubus. I think we could definitely work with that...?

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/01/2014 5:29 PM

This was very hard but I will be going with Toxic's Jaenelle with Obito. I would be more than happy to breed with the rest of you all when I get another key. It was so hard just picking one kuhna. You all have such great characters. Thank you all! I will be pming you later when I get home Toxic.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer