For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

I Need Points And A Partner

Postby Kylo » 11/18/2014 11:29 PM

Help me, and I'll help you. I'm mainly looking for war rps right now. Meaning rps that take place in the war areas, but don't have to be "war" related necessarily. If you're not looking for war rps I can do normal ones too, I'm just wanting war rps more.

Anyway here's the characters I have the most muse for at the moment:

Xaviar Smith (Please specify old or new personality.):
Biographical Information:
Old:  He once worked as a reaper but retired due to not being able to force himself to judge the souls of children unbiasedly. He now works as an alchemist and has been practicing his trade for many many years. He has kept all of his research hidden from humanity out of fear that they would use his theories and discoveries for war.

New: Having kept his hate bottled up inside for centuries Xaviar finally found he could no longer hold in it and lashed out at the world. Defying the rules he went and began to devour the souls of humans who were unfortunate enough to cross his path. He can no longer control when he shifts between his three forms and as such he is very unpredictable. He has become increasingly violent and cruel, going out of his way to harm all life. His first victim was his late alchemist apprentice. He had for a brief period of time attempted to have a relationship with him, before growing to hate him and unleashing all of his hate upon him. He had tortured and eaten the boy alive, body and soul. He had decided that if he could not be loved by another being, then he would make sure he was hated and feared by every being he crossed.

Personality and Behavior:
Old: Intelligent, a bit crazy (but in a good way), kind hearted, and overly polite Xaviar is not what one would expect from a person of his heritage. He is an extreme optimist and always tries to see the good in people.

New: Cruel, insane, sadistic, controlling, and cannibalistic.

Sedimus Shinra Kronos
Bio: Born from the wish of a desperate madman, Sedimus was brought into this world to fulfill his father's fantasy of a family. Lied to his entire life Sedimus believed his other "father" to be dead, but now the cat is out of the bag and Sedimus finds himself losing his grip on reality. Prone to the same violent outbursts and bouts of mania as his fathers, Sedimus is a volatile man. Normally he has his illness well under control but it's only a matter of time before his mania rears it's not so pleasant head and tries to ruin his life.
Sedimus is the founder and president of Neo Gaia Energy Resources, which works to provide sustainable energy to the world of Evelon. He is a sauve, sex obsessed, driven young man who always gets what he wants...even if it means he has to resort to violence.

Personality: Intelligent, creative, determined, driven.

Obito Tanaka
Bio:Obito used to be a very outgoing and open person, but after traumatic experiences with his brother, Itachi, he has since closed himself off from the rest of the world. He's very quiet now and is generally distrusting of people. He's still very kind at heart and wants to help others, but now he is too scared to reach out to anyone. He needs help, but is reluctant to ask for it. He fears his father finding out the horrible truth and that it just might send him off the deep end. He cares deeply for his family and would do anything to help them, well all of his family except Itachi. Obito no longer lives with them and has since moved into his own small apartment where he spends much of his time outside of work as a ninja.

Personality: Kind, open minded, caring, naive, strong willed, loyal.

L Lawliet
Bio: Based off of L from Death Note. L was reborn into the world of Evelon and is once again caught up in the fight against Kira, only this time without any memories of the past case and with far more enemies lurking around the corner that seek to make Kira win once again. L is a quiet, odd man who much rather study people than actually interact with them. He has an intense love for sugary sweets and drinks his coffee with enough sugar in it to turn it to syrup. L is inquisitive, fiercely intelligent, and obsessed with bringing all criminals to justice. He is not afraid to work outside of the law to convict a criminal and has been known to even hire on criminals to help him catch his prey.

Personality: Dogmatic, intelligent, odd, obsessive, stubborn.

Abner VanSlyk
Bio: Abner is a merciless vampire hunter who stops at nothing to rid the world of all vampires. He has severe OCD and mysophobia, which causes him to be found always with a pair of gloves, goggles, and a n-95 mask on at all times. Unlike most hunters, Abner does not have a tragic back story and instead claims that he merely saw vampires as a problem and decided to take it upon himself to rid the world of them. Abner is based off of Abner Van Slyk from the discontinued web comic Hanna is Not a Boy's Name. There was barely any info on him in the comic as he only showed up for two pages at the end.

Personality: Stubborn, stand offish, jerk, control freak, dogmatic.

Shoto Tanaka
Bio: Out going, cheerful, kind hearted, and bit too loving for his own good, Shoto is a very good person who lives to help others. Shoto is a medic that heals others often for free or nearly free. He is currently working on becoming a medical shinobi so that he can stick by his friends and be there for them even in battle. Not much is known about his past as he can't remember any of it before he met Obito Uchiha. He was found bleeding to death out in a field by the young boy who ended up saving his life. Shoto has been best friends with him ever since. Shoto has three children now. The first child he had with his first wife, Imari, who sadly died in battle, and the twins with his second wife, Ume, who he divorced due to her being abusive.

Personality: Kind, loving, caring, selfless, naive, trusting, stubborn.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: I Need Points And A Partner

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/19/2014 2:35 PM

I have Tex, who might get along with Abner?
Trey "Tex" Spear is a bounty hunter by trade, hunting down those who have run from the law and turning them in for the price, man and beast alike. He had no qualms with using extreme force to get the job done. He considers himself one of the "good guys" even when his methods are a bit less than savory. Most of his free time is spent in bars, flirting with women and getting into fights with anything that will tangle with him.

In previous years, Tex was a nicer person, taking any bounty and treating those he caught with as much kindness as possible. His lineancy earned him a bullet through the leg when on of his captures retaliated with more force than he expected. Since then, he has grown more and more violent with those he handles. He takes great thrill in the chase and take-down, almost as much as a predator, and his bounties often receive unneeded injuries as a result. Recently, he has found no thrill in the smaller catches and only takes the most dangerous jobs he can find; he now comes back with just as many scars and wounds as the criminals he chases.

They could work for a war RP, too: maybe there's someone who's been causing trouble for one (or both) sides who is also suspected of being a vampire. The two get hired/find out about it, and they can either work together or against each other to catch the guy.

I also have Rude, who can try to keep an eye on Sedimus if you'd want.

And also Death Note characters exist.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/19/2014 6:18 PM

I gotchu brah I need points too. :'O  Here's a couple of characters of mine, in order of what I think would be most fun first:

For Xaviar Smith (Old personality), I have Naeem here, who I'd like to RP in his present form.
Naeem was once the son of a great and well-loved sultan in a desert community. In this community, it was customary to, every ten years, sacrifice the most beautiful maiden in the village to the death god Anubis. Anubis chose his sacrifice by sending two of his jackal spirits to sit outside the home of whoever would be sacrificed. However when Naeem was eighteen, the jackals came to sit outside his palace. The death god wanted Naeem, and Naeem's father was hellbent on stopping the god's wishes. As a result, Naeem was hidden deep underground in the palace while the jackals and the god himself wrecked havoc on the village, and when Naeem emerged from his hiding place, everything was in ruins and everyone was killed. Naeem was filled with such anguish at the scene, Anubis found he couldn't consume Naeem's heavy heart, and so he made Naeem his reaper in training instead, stripping away his emotions and keeping his heart somewhere very safe. Now Naeem wanders the world doing Anubis' work, gathering the souls of those who have recently passed on to send them to the afterlife.

For the RP, I was thinking maybe Naeem could visit him because he sensed another reaper in the area, and might convince Xaviar to come with him to help collect the souls of the newest bodies from the war? Naeem is a kid and Xaviar cares about kids, but Naeem's soul belongs to Anubis, so his emotionless attitude could make for a fun RP with Xaviar's optimism, haha.

For Sedimus, possibly Cyril? I tend to like RPing him with people who are just as ambitious and unhinged as he is. Human form here.
Cyril is the eldest son of the CEO of a very prominent pharmaceutical company in Cheshire, England. At a young age, Cyril discovered his affinity, or addiction even, to killing things. Obviously, these two situations did not go together well. At first he killed animals, but slowly began to grow bored with that, and moved on to people. Cyril hid his actions from his father and younger brothers' sight for a long time, but when Cyril hit 18, he finally realized that he could not run the company in such an unhinged state, and would have to find control of himself first before he could take the company. Cyril, a scheming, jaded, dangerous man by then, ran away and faked his own death, sending his father into a depression that his model son had been murdered by his kidnapper. Cyril watched from the shadows as his unwilling younger brother Griffin became the next heir, and Cyril quickly dispatched Griffin, making it look like a suicide. Desperate by now, Cyril's father began training the youngest son Erastus for his position as CEO. Satisfied with this, Cyril allowed Erastus to rise to power, taking solace in the fact that Erastus looked quite a lot like himself, unlike Griffin had; Cyril plans to modify himself to look just like his youngest brother, and thus one day quietly slip into the throne with a perfectly crafted Erastus mask. He certainly has some delusions of grandeur.

No idea as to RP plot for these two, but I'll be thinking, haha.

For Obito, Cody might be fun. I'd be RPing him in his "canon" personality (he has too many AU personalities smh but I think canon would work best with Obito, and coincidentally it's the only personality I currently have written up. Full personality in this post; it's loooong. I'd be RPing him as "older" Cody, and maybe he could take up residence in Obito's apartment just to get out of the cold, or help him with vigilante / ninja work since Cody has powers?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kylo » 11/19/2014 7:56 PM

@Azura
I'd very much love Tex and Abner together hunting a vampire. It'd be great. I sent you an idea on one of your rp searches for L and Alex if you'd be willing to do that as well. But Tex is perfect for rping with Abner though I have to warn you he's not the best team player.

@Zap
Dude Cody sounds perfect with Obito. It'll be funny as Obito's main jutsus are fire based so they'd even each other out. Also Obito is too kind for his own good and would love to help the poor guy. They're both hurt and lost inside so they could help each other out. We'd rp it in the war zone of the Purine city as I believe it the place closest to Whisper forest where he normally lives deep in the woods in a small hidden village.

@Both
Cyril and Sedimus would make for a dangerous pair and I'd love for them to meet and possibly chat about "unwanted individuals". They both want their own company empires and they are willing to take care of anyone who gets in the way. We can plot more about them through pms.
Rude could be sent by Rufus to spy on his new competitor in the energy business and Sedimus ends up catching Rude and demanding answers only to find out that his "father" is alive.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/19/2014 8:02 PM

Both of those sound great! We can start the Cody/Obito one first since the other one needs planning. Want me to make the opening post? Though, it might make sense if you make the first post so you can set the setting haha.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kylo » 11/19/2014 8:06 PM

@Zap
I can start it, yes. I'll link you when I'm done.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/19/2014 9:04 PM

Tex isn't exactly a team player either. I'm expecting much fighting.

And L and Alex would be interesting, definitely. Poor kid's gonna get found by everyone and not tell Beyond because he's horrid.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/19/2014 10:07 PM

@Azura
Perfect~ Do you want me to start both rps?

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/19/2014 11:56 PM

If you want. :3 I work all day tomorrow, but I can be productive all weekend.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/20/2014 12:00 PM