For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Were we roleplaying?

Postby Kyrit » 11/24/2014 2:03 AM

Everyone knows I'm bad at replies. Everyone knows I barely RP. Admittedly, I'm horridly rusty and don't expect myself to be able to RP worth shit, but hey. I really do miss some of the old roleplays I was involved in. So here are my questions to you;
1) Were we in an RP together?
2) Would you like to continue our RP(s)?
3) Would you be so kind as to remind me what section the RP is in or even possibly link it?

Posts from me probably won't be great lengths. I've tried to post books for people, I honestly have. Writing said books for people were probably ultimately the reason I rarely RP anymore. Back in Evelon's young days when no one was worried about how horridly short their post appeared to be, I finished a breeding with another user within 5 days (such as the old limit) that had 100 posts. It isn't like I'm that much busier (though I am at least somewhat busier) these days. I was in school back then, I spent a good bit of time with friends back then. Heck, my partner was in Scotland and also in school, so we were highly limited as far as when we were both online. Yet we managed to post at least 100 posts in 5 days. It was because we knew one another before coming to Evelon, and we weren't worried the other would judge short posts.

So yeah. If we had RPs together you'd like to continue, please let me know. I'll start a list below so I know which things to begin replying to again. I mostly just don't want to go hunt down RPs and reply only for the other user to have no interest in continuing it.

1.) War battle for crow
2.) Breeding in pms for crow
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Were we roleplaying?

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/24/2014 2:20 AM

There's the Org RP in Lya Pointa, but I think it's Tal's turn? I dunno. It's been a while.

Regardless, I like it when they do stuff together, those Nobodies.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate