For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Big ol Official RP Search Thread [Update 11/28]

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/27/2014 11:22 PM

Heyy so this is exactly what it sounds like, I'm gonna throw up some RP ideas here and see if anyone's interested in any of em?

ImageImageImage
Lisa ------------------ Nine ------------------ Twelve
These three are actually "cosplay pets" based very heavily if not entirely off of the characters of the same name from the anime Terror in Resonance. In short, the two charming boys on the right there (Nine and Twelve) are highschoolers who just happen to also be genius terrorists. Lisa is their mildly unwilling but eager to please hostage/accomplice. If you RPed with them you'd likely be pulled into one of their schemes as well, and probably become an accomplice yourself? They'd take you back to their little hideout. Fun times hoho.

ImageImage
Kalegh Khrakestr --- Mekhem Tarakeha
Part of my Meltdown universe but can be stuck in a different AU, Kalegh and Mekhem are members of the thieving cutthroat tribe of the Inigeris. However, they are not pureblood Inigeri by any means, but rather swore their allegiance to the Inigeri king when they were captured as children. Mekhem is a brilliant, brutish fighter who holds nothing back when it comes to killing, and tends to find the strangest of things funny. He also finds rightfully funny things funny. He's just kinda a laughter-filled guy. Kalegh is his best friend, a golden eyed girl who doesn't talk hardly ever but smiles often. Mekhem has the innate ability to know what she's saying without her actually speaking, just by reading her. Of the pair, she's the brains, and he's the brawn, though they both can fight and Mekhem has a general idea of strategy. Not sure about RP ideas here but I'd really like to get them both out in the open.

Uttar Mistry
Uttar is the youngest son of a kind couple that runs a deli shop, and works as delivery boy for the family. However, one day Uttar had to make a delivery to a particularly dangerous client, the Agonni Family, a local mafia group. Uttar happened to walk in at the wrong time and heard a little too much about a very big heist that the Agonni Family had been planning for years, and tried to run, but a few of the thugs caught him and roughed him up a bit. However, the boss caught them and told them to let him talk to the kid, and thus in private offered Uttar a place in the heist. Originally the boss intended to use Uttar as bait or a distraction, but Uttar ended up doing his job so well that the boss decided to keep him as an assistant, which isn't exactly what Uttar wanted at all. His family hasn't seen him in awhile... As for RPs here tbh some straight up mafia business might be fun as heckie. If you got a mafia character who could kidnap him or just have some kind of run-in with him, that could be fun, hoho. This is technically another "cosplay pet" but honestly so little info is given about him in the game that I'm making him up myself. xD I'm just using his human form and name and veeery basic character as a basis for things.

Also if you check through my pen and see someone you'd like to RP with then just say so! These above pets are just ones I have ideas for immediately, is all.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Big ol Official RP Search Thread

Postby Atoli01 » 11/28/2014 5:19 AM

Ooh, this seems like an interesting opportunity to use pets I never thought I would get the chance to, ahaha. I'm on my phone now, so I can't really post pictures or anything, but images/bios are in my pen.

If no one posts in Brook's by the time I get up tomorrow, I'll definitely jump into that. Got a girl who's involved with drugs and other petty crimes(Rhys), so that should be interesting.

Nine and Twelve have caught my attention quite a bit. Don't really know about the plot and such, but I could probably throw Hisoka and Reisen at them. They're both of high school age, so maybe they could go to the same school? Iunno. Both of them have an incredible yearning for knowledge, a desire to get word of anything new out to the public, and sadistic streaks. Sooo just gonna toss those two out there and let you decide. o3o

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/28/2014 1:14 PM

Both of those sound great! ovo/  We can do the Brook/Rhys one for now and maybe start up the Nine and Twelve one later (Would you be okay with Lisa being in there too? If not I can take her out, since she joined their little group later.)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Atoli01 » 11/28/2014 3:09 PM

Lisa joining is fine with me! Just message me when you're ready to start it. C:

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 11/29/2014 1:51 AM

Sure thing! And small update!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate