For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Kuhna Breeding? (seeking Sugar or Treat Kuhna mates)

Postby Remedy » 12/03/2014 12:26 AM

Riley Everill, a male Holy Kuhna.  Genetics: Preluhna x Preluhna

Born into a high-class wealthy family, appearances were always of utmost importance in the household of the notoriously social Everill family.  As a way to network with other peoples of influence, they held weekly parties in their spacious mansion... much to the dismay of their only son, Riley.  After years of them attempting to show him off in front of their prestigious guests and years of him clumsily humiliating himself and his family, Riley's parents finally resigned to locking him in his room during such gatherings.  This sparked a sense of loneliness and distress for the young, awkward boy, as he longed for a friendly companion yet feared ridicule and rejection.

This is the kiddo I'm looking to breed.  Depending on your preference, the breeding can take place as an actual breeding when he's in his late teens, or it may simply be a normal RP between kid!Riley and your character.  

I'm actually hoping for a particular pairing so I can get some kuhnas I don't already own.  These are the kits I'm looking for:
Echo (Preluhna x Preluhna) [Not sure if this can be achieved with this match]
Glimmer (Preluhna x Kanua)
Lantern (Preluhna x Trikuhna)

To hopefully achieve at least a few of these offspring, I'm looking to breed him with a Sugar Kuhna (Kanua & Trikuhna) or a Treat Kuhna (Trikuhna & Kanua).

I will gladly be the initiate for this breeding, as well as pay the fee.  With regards to offspring, we can solve the specifics once they come in, but I'd like to get at least one or two of the three species I have listed above.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Kuhna Breeding? (seeking Sugar or Treat Kuhna mates)

Postby Thunder » 12/03/2014 1:35 AM

I have a Treat Kuhna! Though with that said, I'm super busy right now with finals, so I probably won't be able to do much RPing until I get on winter break in 2 weeks or so :'|
Aban left home at an early age to become a traveling street performer. Though things started out rough, she slowly began developing a small following of fans, who she entertains with her expert juggling and a ton of other neat tricks. You rarely see her feeling down; she's constantly dressed in brightly colored clothes with a big smile on her face. She's also quite charitable and likes donating the money she gets from shows to good causes. Though she's a bit of a trickster at times, it's all for fun. She never tries to hurt anyone seriously and will apologize immediately if she does.

She's in a plot of mine but we can ignore that for the purposes of the breeding, if you want to go with her.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Remedy » 12/03/2014 6:17 PM

I think she would be a wonderful fit!  Perhaps Riley could have been dragged out of the house for a shopping day with his parents.  They tend to not pay too much attention to him, so perhaps they might disappear to some fancy-shmancy wine tasting event and leave him with some money on a popular shop-lined street.  Then he might see her perform and become captivated by the event?  This can either be with the tone of a breeding or just a regular roleplay, whichever you prefer.  

With the new rules, there isn't quite a time limit, but rather each post has to be within one week of the last.  So, if you want, we could probably get started now, and you can just feel free to take your time.  :3 I'm in no rush; I also don't mind short, simple posts if that's what you prefer.  But, if you'd rather just wait two weeks, I'm fine with that as well. :3

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Thunder » 12/03/2014 9:43 PM

I'd prefer to wait a little to start since I'm not sure how frantic my last few weeks at school are going to get. But that plotline sounds just fine! :>

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate