For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

[* RPed & Loved (RP/Lifemate Search!)

Postby Jaykobell » 12/04/2014 10:04 AM

Hello hello, guys~

First, many thanks to all of those who did bother to message me/talk to me since September. With the sudden burst in activity and with some new RPs that I got in that time, I've been pretty good at keeping things up!

I'm still working on loosening up for breedings, what with the new system, but I do definitely want to try to RP more.

So right now, I'm totally into my vampire folks. Because if it's not ninjas, it's vampires (admittedly if you wanted those guys I could try and see if I have some inspiration for them, but). That's how we roll in Shrewd Ville.

I'll be listing them below, with personality blurbs, and RPs if you want to get a feel for them (if they've been RPed already). I'll also include potential scenarios I'd like to see out of them, and those might take priority, though you can totally suggest your own plot ideas. I'm open to stuff. ;0

Also, those who know me and how I RP: I don't bother to keep my posts that long anymore. Thank youuuuu Bacon and Zap for teaching me how to stop writing 034580348503485 paragraphs with excess narrative fluff. Now my RPing experience is a lot more fun and manageable, hahah.

Anyhow, I can still write 23080385 paragraphs, but my aim is to RP fast and quick, and to just... focus on what's given to me.

Without further ado. The characters!

Ealdwine
Personality:
[Passionate] [Understanding] [Patient] [Self-Sacrificing] [Humorous] [Knowledgeable] [Supportive]
[Possessive] [Coward] [Resentful] [Impulsive]
Trivia:
- Ealdwine is a water vampire;
- Ealdwine is Septima's husband, and the father of Wilheard, Matrona, Cardea, Hamilcar and Elanor
Scenarios:
- Ealdwine has a soft spot for kids and he loves teaching. I was thinking maybe he could find a little kid (tragic backstory not required but will probably slip in there somewhere, lol), whether human, vampire, or otherwise, where that kid is relatively young and still needs guidance and help. He's kind of a bleeding heart really, so he would try to help the kid out, if anything.
Taste Test:
A World's Humble Beginnings (Starlight Town/War)

Septima
Personality:
[Assertive] [Serious] [Hard-Working] [Quiet] [Supportive] [Forgiving]
[Quick Tempered] [Cold] [Judgmental] [Blunt]
Trivia:
- Septima is a fire vampire;
- Septima is Ealdwine's wife, and the mother of Wilheard, Matrona, Cardea, Hamilcar and Elanor;
- Septima was a human who was turned into a vampire against her will
Scenarios:
- Septima isn't mean, but she isn't... outgoing. She's more secretive than her husband, Ealdwine, though she isn't as mean as she lets on. She also has a complex because she used to be human, but she was turned against her will into a vampire. Maybe meeting another vampire who lived something similar?
- Putting her in the same teaching/mentoring situation as Ealdwine, because she would react very differently from him if she were presented with someone who needs help/guidance from a parental figure.
- I've been working on this one with Bacon but. I'm sure it had to happen more than once for her, lol. [/mean] Septima was turned into a vampire against her will, so I've really wanted to have a situation where she, herself, is forced to turn a human into a vampire. It would be a lot of character development for her, so~
Taste Test:
A World's Humble Beginnings (Starlight Town/War)

Ozias
Personality:
[Intelligent] [Assertive] [Hard-Working] [Achiever] [Forgiving] [Even-Tempered] [Loyal]
[Narrow-Minded] [Old Fashioned] [High Expectations] [Hive Mind] [Apathetic]
Trivia:
- Ozias is an earth vampire;
- Ozias is Cenhelm's father
Scenarios:
- Anything to kind of flesh him out! So anything that could challenge him.
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Here's what I have in mind. My idea for Ozias is that he did get married eventually, and he did have a son (Cenhelm), but that his wife eventually died. So right now, he would be a single dad trying to raise his son, all the while trying to deal with the fact his son has a degenerative ocular disease. The vampire society doesn't take kindly to diseases and handicaps, and Ozias could risk losing his son if the higher authorities find out he's not 'perfectly healthy'.
There comes a time when Cenhelm runs away because he can't handle his dad anymore. Ozias is really pragmatic and he deals with everything in terms of logic, and not of emotions. That's just how his vampire family is: they strategize and they're expected to just... know things. They honestly don't rely on emotions much at all, and they typically stick together rather than going solo.
He'd probably be RPed after Cenhelm ran away, where he kinda starts to question his mentality, his family, his society, and when he just... overall starts to falter, emotionally.
So then:
* He'd need someone patient. He's not judgmental, but he does say things he shouldn't always say.
* Someone potentially assertive though? He doesn't really know how to emotion, but he IS very fascinated by those who just... embrace them. He kinda wonders how they do it.
* He'd prefer a non-human considering what happened to his wife, but I'm fine with trying to get him a human. Mind you, he could just turn her if she really wanted to be with him and he wanted it too, but that's up to you if your human character would be willing to go through that.
* Females only please.
Taste Test:
A World's Humble Beginnings (Starlight Town/War); he appears later by page 6

Lothair
Personality:
[Gentle] [Quiet] [Bleeding Heart] [Family Man] [Loyal] [Powerful]
[Weak] [Coward] [Submissive] [Paranoid] [Frightened] [Dejected]
Trivia:
- Lothair is an air vampire;
- Because of his abilities to control the air and the wind, he literally moves faster than you can see;
- Lothair is from the same vampire society as Ealdwine, Septima and Ozias, but he is living in exile by choice
Scenarios:
- He sticks by himself and he pretty much lives as a hermit, away from both vampire and human society. Explorers could potentially stumble on him?
- A vampire hunter could be interesting with him, considering he's a runner and that honestly, he's not much of a threat at all.
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
Lothair has a big soft spot for children, and he wants nothing more than to have his own family. He looked forward to it even back when he lived with his family in the vampire society, but because of how much of a coward he is, he never truly fit in. He still really wishes he could find someone, anyone, but his paranoia and his anxiety keep him from truly going out there.
He kinda acts and talks emotionlessly when you first meet him, but really, he's just a weak, pitiful guy in the inside. He's a bit older than average by now, even by vampire years, and yet he still hasn't made a life for himself. He's terrified that if he leaves his little place where he lives, his vampire family will come after him and kill him, considering they don't quite take kindly to weaklings and/or those they don't consider 'perfect' enough to live in the vampire society.
* He'd need someone who can be assertive, but also gentle about it. He needs someone who can force him to get over his fears, but if she's too rough about it, he'll get scared off and run.
* He'd prefer a non-human, but I'm fine with trying to get him a human. Mind you, he could just turn her if she really wanted to be with him and he wanted it too, but that's up to you if your human character would be willing to go through that.
* Females only please.
Taste Test:
N/A

Jasper
Personality:
[Gentle] [Quiet] [Helpful] [Hard-Working] [Caring] [Dedicated]
[Insecure] [Tormented] [Impulssive] [Clumsy]
Trivia:
- Jasper is Septima's firstborn and is the child between her and the Krait duke, who was her first husband;
- Jasper is a full-blooded fire vampire;
Scenarios:
- Jasper kinda does his own thing so I'm not sure what he could do. Throw ideas at me!
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Jasper had a rough childhood, where his mother literally just left his dad and then went to marry another man. Although his mom has always taken care of him and has always told him that she loves him, his step-father, Ealdwine, doesn't really feel the same. He's kinda been left to do his own thing as he started growing up. He can also be annoying because he really, really wants to help as much as he can, so even if you just need a glass of water, he'll literally stop you from getting up so he can go get it for you. Even if you tell him it's fine. Multiple times.
* He'd need someone who can be patient with him, because at times, he can be really overbearing and aggravating. He's a sweetheart, but because of Ealdwine, he's always been mortified to make mistakes and he has a hard time making decisions, because he doesn't know if that would please his step-dad or not. So even something as simple as choosing a date for an appointment makes him nervous if Ealdwine isn't there to tell him if Jasper is right or wrong.
* Human or non-human is fine either.
* Females only please.
Taste Test:
N/A

Wilheard
Personality:
[Quiet] [Gentle Giant] [Loyal] [Protective] [Hard-Working]
[Possessive] [Insecure] [Apathetic] [Cold] [Submissive]
Trivia:
- Wilheard is the eldest son of Ealdwine and Septima, and a water vampire
Scenarios:
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Wilheard is the quiet guy that doesn't really disagree or argue much. Still, he doesn't like to be bossed around, and he has his life in order, so he knows how to take care of himself. He's a big, big softie, and he's also extremely protective.
* I can see a quieter girl for him, if only because he's not a party guy or really all that outgoing. He likes the simpler things, like, say, gardening or watching a movie. Nice, relaxing stuff.
* Someone who does like to spend time together. He's the type to pay for you, invite you out to dinner, take care of you, let you stay over at his place if it's getting too late/dark/cold/etc, to lend you money if you need it... etc. He could be potentially a little overbearing in that sense, or a bit awkward, but he does just mean well.
* Human or non-human is fine, because he goes for anyone, as long as they have a nice personality. He might be a bit hesitant with a human, considering vampires live virtually forever compared to them, but the ability to turn her could always be a possibility.
* Females only please.
Taste Test:
N/A

Matrona
Personality:
[Humorous] [Hard-Worker] [Assertive] [Businesswoman] [Professional] [Supportive] [Friendly]
[Naive] [Reckless] [Oblivious] [Possessive] [Neglectful]
Trivia:
- Matrona is the second eldest daughter of Ealdwine and Septima, and is a water vampire;
- Matrona is currently handling her father's wine/blood business almost single-handedly, being the only one who actively works
Scenarios:
- Anything to kind of flesh her out! So anything that could challenge her.
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
Okay, I have two options for Matrona that I would love to try out.
- Matrona basically works all the time, so while she has little time for herself unless she's forced into it, she's also very, very rich. I could imagine a guy trying to get with her just for her money, and after scamming her or just hurting her, he just leaves her; or
- Same scenario as above, but instead of meeting an ass, she meets a legitimately nice guy. Whether he be human or otherwise, as well; and then comes the problem of her parents, especially because her dad is very possessive and paranoid, so the guy would have to... pass the test. Sorta deal, hahah. And plus Matrona would have the bad habit of neglecting the relationship in order to work and keep the business running, so that'd be another problem for the two to discuss.
* Males only please
Taste Test:
N/A

Cardea
Personality:
[Hard-Worker] [Organized] [Assertive] [Supportive]
[Judgemental] [Narrow-Minded] [Impatient] [Cold] [Insecure]
Trivia:
- Cardea is the middle child of Ealdwine and Septima, and a water/fire vampire
Scenarios:
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Not sure what to do, but throw someone at her!
Taste Test:
N/A

Hamilcar
Personality:
[Gentle] [Open-Minded] [Carefree] [Humorous] [Talkative]
[Reckless] [Irresponsible] [Oblivious] [Coward]
Trivia:
- Hamilcar is the second youngest son of Ealdwine and Septima, and a water/fire vampire;
- Hamilcar is the one who raised Allovera ever since she was just a baby
Scenarios:
- He loves the ladies. Maaaaaaaaybe... 18+/mature things? It wouldn't be gross though, just... passionate sort of deal. He doesn't force anyone into it if they don't want to. But he does go out often to spend time with the girls and just enjoy himself.
- Get him in trouble. Somehow. Without his consent. And then he has to somehow save himself and make things right.
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Hamilcar is known for going out and being irresponsible. I'd love to try to get him into a very, very bad situation where he is friends with a girl, and he ends up getting her pregnant. I'd prefer if we RPed them as friends first, so that it leads to the actual 'breeding' (which we could do if they click). And then see how he handles it, because he's a bit of a lost soul; and his parents would kill him if he impregnated a woman without being with her/being married.
* He's a bit timid, really, so assertive girls kind of freak him out. He's not too serious about his life, and he's more of a playful guy. He'd really more into the sweet, quiet girls, since he doesn't feel as pressured to please them. He also doesn't feel so pressured to lead and give them a good time, considering they wouldn't have that much of a leader-like personality.
* Human or non-human is fine, because he goes for anyone, as long as they have a nice personality.
* Females only please.
Taste Test:
[* A New Playment (Medicai; WARNING: Very Mature)
[* Care for a Drink? (Lamenolai; Lifemate Test)

Elanor
Personality:
[Sweetheart] [Forgiving] [Self-Sacrificing] [Loving] [Understanding] [Patient]
[Submissive] [Weak] [Coward] [Insecure] [Reckless]
Trivia:
- Elanor is the youngest daughter of Ealdwine and Septima, and a fire vampire
Scenarios:
Lifemate/Partner:
OPEN
- Elanor could literally be with anyone and still make it work. Still, she'd be the type to stay in a troubled/dangerous relationship, either out of fear of what could happen, or because she believes it'll get better. You can offer to try to break her, or you can offer your own sweetheart man, and they can induce some diabetes all around.
* Males only please
Taste Test:
A Hiccup in the Routine (Lamenolai)

Benjamin
Personality:
[Quiet] [Supportive] [Open-Minded] [Hard-Worker] [Gentle]
[Tormented] [Insecure] [Apathetic] [Passive] [Lost]
Trivia:
- Benjamin is a fire vampire
- Benjamin has two snake familiars, Carcinoma and Sarcoma, who are always with him;
- Benjamin does not feed on human blood, and only drinks animal blood
Scenarios:
Lifemate/Partner:
TENTATIVE
Taste Test:
By the Blue Moon's Light (Infirmary/War)
Of Vampires, Demons & Words (The Slums)

Allovera
Personality:
[Outgoing] [Empathetic] [Go-Getter] [Determined] [Assertive]
[Impatient] [Childish] [Self-Centered] [Blunt] [Lost] [Indignant]
Trivia:
- Allovera is a dhampyr (vampire/human child), and has powers over air/wind
- Allovera was abandoned as a baby by who is assumed to be her mother. Hamilcar raised her ever since she was left with him when she was a baby
Scenarios:
- I'd love to get her in trouble with a vampire hunter. Considering she's a dhampyr, she's not exactly liked by both humans and vampires. Having a vampire hunter go after her because of her origins could be interesting.
Lifemate/Partner:
TENTATIVE
Taste Test:
Do You Have a Wish? (Lamenolai)

Cenhelm
Personality:
[Calculating] [Intelligent] [Honest] [Curious] [Open-Minded] [Hard-Worker]
[Emotional] [Insecure] [Lost] [Desperate] [Apathetic]
Trivia:
- Cenhelm is Ozias's son, and an earth vampire;
- Cenhelm has a degenerative ocular disease, making him the only vampire in his society to wear glasses, and the only 'failure' to still be a part of this society, since his dad is protecting him;
- Depending on when he is being RPed, Cenhelm can either be Benjamin's enemy or his ally
Scenarios:
Lifemate/Partner:
TENTATIVE
Taste Test:
N/A

If you'd like to know anything further about them, please feel free to ask. The tags are just for a quick reference, so feel free to post ideas/pairings and I'll let you know if anything wouldn't work out~
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* Where Things Are RPed (RP Search!)

Postby Jaykobell » 12/04/2014 9:09 PM

Updated with proper personalities and even lifemate possibilities!

If you have any questions feel free to ask~ And/or if you'd prefer to talk in PMs, feel free to message me.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: [* RPed & Loved (RP/Lifemate Search!)

Postby Atoli01 » 12/04/2014 11:23 PM

Ohhhh boy, I didn't even know if I was going to make this girl a character, but she's been floating around for while, so bear with my very rough/sketchy ideas for her. I'll toss her in your direction as a possible lifemate for Hamilcar.

This girl's name is Imogen Parfitt, or Immy, as she prefers to be called. Immy is  an angel who managed to become a rather well-known romance author in Evelon, by incorporating her own experiences into the stories she writes (i.e., someone pushes her down on a couch and kisses her, don't be surprised to see that written in one of her novels). She only travels back to Heaven to see her family once in a blue moon; Evelon is where she lives and spends her days slaving away over drafts and traveling around to get a feel for different places and people. Her favorite places are bars and night clubs, for the reason that people can be very unpredictable in environments such as those (plus it makes her job easier whenever she has to conduct any more "research" for her next novel).

Immy's is both hot-headed and stubborn, but she tries her best not to make others angry or uncomfortable. She's a social butterfly and relishes the spotlight, a woman who is the exact opposite of shy. Maybe they could meet over a friendly drink at a bar? I could see them becoming friends following that, and over time, requesting a few things here and there from Hamilcar for her novels, like kissing her or hugging her, which... eventually leads up to that. :'l

It just sort of clicked for me since their personalities are both similar, and a kid would be a good way to get Immy to settle down a bit as well.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/04/2014 11:36 PM

Hahah, some of mine are also kinda sketchy so I don't mind. x'D Makes for character development. :,v

I wouldn't mind giving them a shot~ ;v; And if they click we could consider going forward with them beyond them just being friends. But for sure Hamilcar could meet her at a bar or a club and yeah, he would totally comply if she wanted him to kiss her or hug her or stuff like that. xD

Do you wanna try them out, then? :,> I guess in one of the cities (I don't think we'll find a club in Tengel lmao)?
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/04/2014 11:41 PM

Hehe, woo! I'd be fine with any city really. Would you mind starting the rp? I'm going to be heading off to sleep pretty soon here. XD;;

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/04/2014 11:52 PM

Hahah, okie dokie then~ And yeah I don't mind. xD I probably won't be able to start tonight because it's getting late here and I need to go to bed soon for work tomorrow. But tomorrow night I'll get around to posting it. ;v;
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/05/2014 10:03 AM

I did iiiiiiiit homg I managed to start the RP before work yes. :,0 You can find it here~

Sorry if it's really bad, I only had like roughly 5 minutes to type it lmao. But yeah if you wanted to reply while I'm at work, we can at least get it rolling. ;v;
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/07/2014 6:00 PM

Updated the first post with more characters~ Lothair and Jasper.

I've also added a lifemate option for Ozias, and I've expanded on my lifemate options, i.e., what type of character I'd potentially be looking for.

I'm open to anything really, but based on their personalities, those are the characters I'd see clicking with them.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 12/07/2014 6:27 PM

Hey Shrewd~

My vampires also need to get out of the house more. Their bios are here... though, you might want to skim read them because these a characters with reaaaally long histories. To put it concisely there's Titus and Augustine, one is roughly 2000 years old, the other roughly 1200. Titus is pretty distant and cold, he's grown kinda pragmatic about everything and at times he's kinda lost grip on his humanity and that scares the hell out of him. He's also pretty powerful, considering he's like, really old. Heheh.

Augustine was a monk, but he gave that up long ago, but he's kind patient, and doesn't get out enough at all. He's also pretty philosophical and obsessed with the question of whether vampires have souls or not.

They can be RP'd separately or together, but fair warning, Titus is unbelievably, stupidly protective over Augstine so if they are RP'd together and someone threatens Augustine, Titus will absolutely flip out. I'm not sure who they'd be best RP'd with, though? Their philosophy so far has kinda been "lets stay out of this mess" so it'd be fun to see them dragged into something. Heheh.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Jaykobell » 12/07/2014 6:56 PM

Hmmmmm. I'm honestly not sure, myself. ;w;a I think it could be interesting if Augustine met Allovera, though? She's kinda really troubled so I'm wondering it would be like for her to meet someone who was basically a clergyman. Like, how they say faith can help you deal with hardships, etc.

Otherwise... I'm not sure. xD Ozias has a problem with emotions too, if him and Titus want to like... be depressed together. Doesn't make for a very interesting RP though. :'|

If not... maybe... Augustine with Lothair? He could've heard rumors of something wandering in the woods, similar to how he'd heard that story about Titus, and he goes to investigate and he finds Lothair there? And they go from there?

Idk though. ;w; Lol. I'm not very good at matching ahahahah
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/09/2014 9:54 PM

Ha ha, phones make things hard. Okay. This guy is only half formed in my head, but I figured I'd throw him out there regardless.

Murdock is a ghoul, a kind of undead that falls somewhere between vampire and zombie. He requires raw flesh to survive and tends to prefer human over animal. While he has abnormal strength, his body is very fragile and only repairs itself after a meal. As such, he and those like him tend to gravitate toward other creatures that would do the hunting for them.

Individually, Murdock is at the same time both independent and dependent. He wants to be able to live on his own but ends up worse off every time he tries. He's also very oblivious when it comes to emotions or expressions and ends up either taking everything literally or completely ignoring it.
----

Maybe if one of your vampires would like a weirdo servant friend? Or maybe he thinks they're human, tries to attack them, and then gets beat up and looks super sad until someone takes pity on him? Something. Really wanna get him out there and doing something.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/09/2014 9:59 PM

Hahah I can relate to phone woes. :'| It's alright.

Hmm... I can see it working somehow... I just don't know with who. xD I think it might be interesting to... stick him with Elanor? She kinda just... is nice to everybody. All the time. She'sverylonely. Lol.

Otherwise... Idk. :'|a None of them would really have a 'servant'... I guess it depends? Like, is he human-looking? Or is he like a hound/dog?

Otherwise, idk if there's one character you'd be more interested in? And I could think of something with that particular character.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/09/2014 10:24 PM

He looks generally human but takes on animal traits (teeth, claws, etc) when hunting/fighting.

Elanor would definitely work. She might hurt him on accident and feel really bad about it. Or maybe Allovera? They're both a little disliked; ghouls are scavengers, and dhampirs are freaks.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/09/2014 10:32 PM

Oh Allovera would definitely hurt him. x'D She's... a little bit rash. ... Like a lot. Like she doesn't really think before acting...

What... would they do, though? :'|a After the initial stuff? If only because if the RP goes down too much into 'just dialogue' territory, I'm gonna get bored of it. x'D
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate