For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

✄ Calling All Angels, Demons, and Everyone In Between!

Postby Atoli01 » 12/15/2014 1:36 AM

...Except humans.

This was originally going to be something more along the lines of a self-plot, but I tend to lose interest in those a lot more quickly. So what do I want? Partners! Fellow users to plot things with! At least one other, but I'm going to cap it at three, as not to let things become too hectic. Some of you who read my journal may remember hearing mention of this little group within the past couple days, and with the addition of a few new members to my pen, I decided to get things up and going!

✄ Outline

This story revolves around a girl by the name of Adelaide, and her kidnapper turned savior, Azazel.

Adelaide is a goddess who possesses the ability to manipulate one's fate, and Azazel an angel who used to hold a position as a high-ranking government official. As a child, Adelaide was taken splendid care of, despite not being under the care of her mother or father. Just prior to her tenth birthday however, Azazel caught word of plans to bring the girl into captivity, something akin to slavery. The angels who had raised her her entire life were planning to take advantage of her abilities and use it selfishly for their own gain. Azazel, shocked to hear of these plans, acted without a second thought. He kidnapped Adelaide, a girl who resembled his late lover, and fled with her from Heaven.

Not only was Azazel deemed a fallen angel, but troops were sent after the pair relentlessly. Without hesitation, or the thinnest shred of doubt, he continued to run from them and protect Adelaide. Over time the strength of the forces sent after them began to increase. After several near-death experiences (some of them made so only by the power of Adelaide), Azazel deemed it necessary to seek the assistance of those who had always opposed him and his kind-- demons.

A particular demon by the name of Marchosias was the first demon upon which he called. The woman, having been an angel herself previously, understood their situation and agreed to assist the pair. Before either of them knew it, they had behind them the backing of a number of demons. Their help seemed to be free of charge, but over time, it seems to have become apparent that they each have their own motivations behind lending the pair their hands...

✄ Existing Characters

Image pending.

Adelaide, a goddess who possesses the ability to manipulate one's fate. Although a goddess, this ability does not allow for excessive use, as her body is worn down and must be allowed several days' time to heal after each use. She is wanted by both angels and demons alike. As to not allow others to easily recognize her, she commonly takes the form of a small girl. She does, however, take the form of a young woman when socializing with those with whom she is familiar.

+ [Adaptable] [Dreamer] [Plucky] [Romantic] [Warm-hearted]
- [Dependent on others] [Scardey cat]

Azazel, a fallen angel who is motivated to protect Adelaide by her uncanny resemblance to his late lover. Azazel kidnapped Adelaide and fled with her from Heaven. He eventually ended up making contact with demons and is now trying to acclimate himself to his new troupe of demonic allies.

+ [Clever] [Determined] [Loyal] [Shameless]
- [Hides his emotions] [Possessive] [Skeptical]

Sitri, a demon whose power is matched by almost no other. He possesses the abilities to inspire lust in individuals, and make an individual lay bare all of his or her secrets. He has no qualms in manipulating people to get his way, and would much rather simply murder anyone who gets in his way rather than having to deal with them personally. He is both feared and respected by fellow demons.

+ [Confident] [Flamboyant] [Mysterious] [Powerful]
- [Manipulative] [Ruthless] [Unforgiving]

ImageImage
Naberius, a demon who had previously taken the form of Cerberus, but was granted higher authority as a reward for faithfully guarding the entrance to the Underworld. He acts as something of the overseer of the demons. He possesses the ability to strip any individual of his title, human or demon, or restore a title unjustly revoked as he sees fit, in addition to being able to raise the dead from their graves.

+ [Attentive] [Obedient] [Protective] [Stoic]
- [Overcritical] [Secretive] [Takes things literally]

Aim, a demon known famously to be a trickster. He has the ability to make those those whom he favors witty, cunning, and shrewd. He has a high affinity for poison and, as a joke, created the platypus. Although he would much rather manipulate those who stand in his way, he will resort to brute force if deemed necessary. Although he enjoys playing petty tricks on lower beings, he is a flirt among his fellow high-ranking lady demons. (His favorite target, however, is Beleth.)

+ [Charming] [Handsome] [Intelligent] [Resourceful] [Sociable]
- [Flirtatious] [Lazy] [Manipulative] [Trickster] [Unfaithful]

The pets listed above are also available for individual roleplays, for which I will be much more lenient on who they roleplay with. Feel free to suggest characters or scenarios.

✄ What is Needed?

Demons
Beleth*; Marchosias*; Samigina (character notes can be found here; need not obey species specifications; see Other Notes for more details)
Any demons, real or fictional, but high ranking (I used this list as reference)

Angels
High ranking government officials
Gods and goddesses
A powerful goddess who is Adelaide's mother* (see Other Notes)

Other characters (i.e., vampires, ghouls, etc.) may be accepted, provided they are not humans (and if they are, what connection do they have to the plot? Humans will more likely be accepted as helpers by angels, and servants by demons). Post them here and we can discuss plot details.

(I will fill in any character positions marked with an asterisk, as these are essential to the plot.)

✄ Other Notes

[*] Sitri is, in fact, Adelaide's father. Her mother become pregnant before the great schism in heaven occurred, and as such, Adelaide is still considered an angel.

[*] Adelaide's mother: a strong, assertive woman with command over many forces. (Think something like the woman from this video.) She and her daughter never met, but whether or not it is because she cares little for her (out of contempt of Sitri, for example) or whether there is an external force, as a goddess, is up to the writer's discretion. Adelaide and her mother will eventually meet, after which she will continue to return to heaven for secret meetings with her for a time, unbeknownst to Azazel.

[*] Beleth: it is preferred that she become Aim's lifemate, though it is not a requirement. In such a case, it would be preferable for her to be a Kuhna, or at least has a Kuhna form.

[*] Samigina: something of a motherly figure to the other demons.

[*] This plot was actually inspired by this song. The plot can, in a way, be thought of as something akin to Alice in Wonderland. Everyone loves and wants Adelaide, with each individual possessing their own reason for doing so. Azazel can be thought of as the Mad Hatter, in that he is her biggest ally, and the demons the Mad Hatter's crew. Her mother can be seen as the Red Queen, and the angels her followers.

[*] All characters are currently open for lifemates, and lifemating them may help to further their stories.

Please keep in mind that this plot is still in the works! There is a lot up to discussion, so please just throw characters at me and we can see if we can't find a way to work things in! Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any questions. This will involve a lot of characters, but that also means that we can have more that one roleplay thread for multiple scenarios!

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: ✄ Calling All Angels, Demons, and Everyone In Between!

Postby Kitsumi » 12/15/2014 11:15 AM

I'm on my phone and about to be finishing a few chores around the house, but I wanted to state my interest, as I have my own angel and demon plot, and some of my characters might be able to work for your plot as well.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/15/2014 5:45 PM

Oooh, perfect! Just post your characters once you can and we can work something out~ o3o

EDIT: Just going to say too that Elixir may be joining in. (With Beleth, Marchosias, and possibly Adelaide's mom. I think that makes all the major slots I need filled, in that case.)

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/15/2014 7:07 PM

I have a loooad of demon characters, though I'm not sure if they're the kind you're looking for. Here are some blurbs:

Awai Gyoshi
A strange young demon with an unnerving gaze, Awai has deemed it within their best interest to attach themselves to Laudanum and travel with him, despite the older demon's complaints and obvious discomfort. Awai actually cares very deeply for Laudanum and, despite Laud's constant calling them a parasite and freeloader, Awai can leave at any time, if they so chose. They often act as a go-between for Sencha and Laud when the two are having a particularly bad spat, which is fairly often. Awai feeds off of shadows, but also likes spicy food. They don't talk much, if ever, and are rarely startled by anything. Oddly enough, they are often followed by four Shielupes, which Awai claims to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse. It is unknown whether or not they are joking.
human form

Alastor
(No formal personalty blurb yet so this is gonna be scattered lol) A high ranking demon who lives in the bowels of Las Vegas. Has toxic powers and just kind of enjoys the city of sin, living it up and feeding off of people's waning souls. Not much personality for him yet tbh, he's pretty blank slate.
human form

Faramin
(No formal personalty blurb yet so this is gonna be scattered lol) Basically he's like, a cultist who is connected through a soul bond to a demigod of violence and death named Tinneen (I'll get his form on my birthday from the boutique since he's a desolation icthysaur in pet form). He's kinda strange, but completely devoted to Tinneen and will do anything to serve him, including going out and gathering souls for Tinneen to collect. Short RP example here (he and Naeem are same universe).
human form

Laudanum Rabenda
A strange species of incubus that survives not on sex but rather on the admiration and attention of others, Laudanum abhors physical contact but absorbs the limelight like a sponge. That is, if more people paid attention to him. Despite his strict look-but-don't-touch attitude, Laudanum has a bit of a problem regarding being noticed; he's far from invisible--he's made sure of that with his bright clothing--but being a demon not of the physical realm, as soon as someone looks away from him, he fades back into the background. Think of it as the way you might think of someone you just passed on the street. Sure, they might have occupied your attention for a moment, you might have noticed the color of their shirt, but once you pass them, you never give them a second thought. Laudanum detests this, and will sometimes go to great lengths to make someone remember him, sometimes offering himself physically or even using violence. Being asexual, he deeply prefers the latter, but finds the former to win him more "friends." Laudanum is actually a very troubled person, acting extremely haughty and conceited to cover up the fact that he is incredibly lonely and terrified of being forgotten.
human form

Mittsu Muttsume
Mittsu and his "brother" Shikyu are demons summoned by a particularly vengeful old man who wishes to amass enormous amounts of money for a purpose that he has chosen to keep secret from his demon "children." Thus, both demons got to work. Mittsu used his above-average strength (as it is one of the only powers he has as a demon) and endurance to challenge a small, budding yakuza group at the time, and eventually took out the boss and placed himself in his stead. The group grew somewhat quickly after that, though it is still considered small and even rather close-knit for a yakuza family. Abhorring Shikyu's petty pickpocketing and con artist schemes, Mittsu works as a strategist of sorts for his men, planning out elaborate heists and underground illegalities that rake in the dough at a steady pace that pleases his father something fierce. Mittsu tends to keep Shikyu in close quarters, however, for the other demon's healing skills, which have saved Mittsu many times. Mittsu does not age or contract illness; however, he will die if his wings are severed from his body (in human form). He calls himself Six, and implores his men to do so as well, for if anyone calls him by his real name, he is momentarily under their control; in other words, he has to listen to them. Otherwise he's quite good at tuning people out.
human form

Naeem
Naeem was once the son of a great and well-loved sultan in a desert community. In this community, it was customary to, every ten years, sacrifice the most beautiful maiden in the village to the death god Anubis. Anubis chose his sacrifice by sending two of his jackal spirits to sit outside the home of whoever would be sacrificed. However when Naeem was eighteen, the jackals came to sit outside his palace. The death god wanted Naeem, and Naeem's father was hellbent on stopping the god's wishes. As a result, Naeem was hidden deep underground in the palace while the jackals and the god himself wrecked havoc on the village, and when Naeem emerged from his hiding place, everything was in ruins and everyone was killed. Naeem was filled with such anguish at the scene, Anubis found he couldn't consume Naeem's heavy heart, and so he made Naeem his reaper in training instead, stripping away his emotions and keeping his heart somewhere very safe. Now Naeem wanders the world doing Anubis' work, gathering the souls of those who have recently passed on to send them to the afterlife.
human form

Itsuki Nasu
This silly eggplant is just your friendly neighborhood potions seller, and nothing more. Yes, quite obviously nothing more at all. You have an ailment? Body, soul, or mind? Nasu's got you covered. While it's unclear as to whether or not the potions actually work, people just can't seem to stop buying them. And they come in such pretty jars, too... Nasu claims the only way to properly use the potions is to smoke them and inhale the fumes, says it distributes it a lot more evenly. Naturally this causes a few people to become wary. He's pretty good friends with Laudanum, and the two sometimes chat over a smoke. Nasu is one of the only people that Laudanum is fine with getting close to physically, with Awai being the other exception. Nasu likes Awai a lot and often gives them a few potions for free now and then. Nasu has a sort of strange antennae on top of his head that has a cartoonish birdlike head on the end of it and a thin mushroom growing on top. This creature's name is Takao, and often gets very flustered and distressed at the smallest things, spreading spores everywhere. Takao hates having to put up with Nasu's lackadaisical attitude, but has grown rather attached, figuratively and literally, to its host, so it stays with Nasu and often gives him advice.
human form

Quentin Lesauvage
Despite his youthful and effeminate appearance, Quentin is actually a changeling that took the place of the son of adultery between an extremely affluent French nobleman and a prostitute. The child had been beautiful, but unwanted by his father and unable to be cared for by his poor mother. Finally the mother of the child had convinced the father to give the child to a relative, and eventually the child came to dear Auntie Lesauvage. And she was anything but dear. A cruel, yet somehow doting old woman who wanted nothing more than a beautiful little daughter to care for and show off to all of her other girl friends, she begrudgingly accepted the child, and got by with what she had to work with to turn him into her little dress up doll. However, when the child was still an infant, a nameless changeling who had since then resided in the forest as a small sprite found him a suitable new host, given that it's old sprite body was getting frail. The changeling took its chance and took young master Quentin's body as his own. Of course, the changeling didn't particularly know what he was getting into.
human form

Ryokucha Sencha
A sleepy-eyed, large demon with an easygoing appearance and gentle face, Sencha is actually a species of incubus. While he isn't adverse to the idea of sex, it's not what he feeds off of; Sencha actually feeds off of platonic and light affection, and offers hugs and chaste kisses to almost everyone he meets. While he's extremely affectionate, Sencha gets lonely very easily, and is rather clingy to his main food sources, usually offering sex or even money to make them stay with him. It's hardly what could be called a healthy relationship at all. When he's well fed, he's a very kind and softspoken person. Break his heart, and he becomes something else entirely, much more like his hostile demonic cousins. If he's really desperate for food you might catch him reading one of those cheesy romance novels. His horns and tail can disappear when he chooses, and he's actually rather childish in personality, despite being over seven feet tall and a hundred-some-odd years old.
human form

Crispin "Spooks" Sawyer
Spooks had a pretty cruddy home life when he was among the living, and when he got in a car crash with his drunk dad driving, the back of his skull got caved in bad by a piece of the totaled car. He's currently in a coma in the hospital with permanent brain damage, but he found his disembodied spirit could walk (or fly, whichever you prefer) free, and he uses this new life to cause as much mayhem for others as possible, whether it be causing car wrecks or just scaring the pants off of people; his rather terrifying, pale, hollow-eyed appearance lends itself to this little fun of his. However he's enraged to find his parents rarely visit his comatose body in the hospital, only coming by usually when the doctor claims some strange anomaly has been detected; he's secretly terrified they'll pull the plug on his life support, so once in awhile he overshadows his own body to provide just a little hint of life; a twitch of his hands, a change in facial expression, before running off gallivanting again. To say the least, he's absolutely terrified of dying for good.
human form

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Atoli01 » 12/16/2014 9:13 AM

I think Naeem or Sencha could work. I could see something coming into play with Samigina and Naeem, since Samigina has the ability to view what plane of existence those who have passed are on. It would require a lot more plotting as such, but...

Thinking about it now actually, it's possible that Adelaide could've had a twin (not identical) who stayed behind after she left. Maybe the twin worked him or herself to death after Adelaide left in an attempt to become as useful as her. So I... Shrugs. That could be a time where both Naeem and Samigina come into play.

Also saying that unless someone shows an interest in Adelaide or Sitri, they'll probably be lifemated to one another. I've got sudden bout of muse for those two.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/16/2014 10:52 AM

Okay, finally got around to replying to this! Here are the characters I currently have forms for that I think may work for your plot:

ImageImage
Xaphan & Ramiel

These two are pretty intertwined, although it's possible to work with one of them apart from the other. Ramiel is currently a fallen angel, although he still has a chance at redemption back into heaven. He was assigned to guarding the gates of heaven after dreaming practically his entire existence of joining the Heavenly Hosts, the army of heaven. When he realized that he was being put on guard duty instead of joining as a soldier, he was disappointed to say the least.

Xaphan was still an angel at that time, but he was scheming with Lucifer to attempt to overthrow heaven. He used Ramiel's emotions against him and convinced him to leave his post and warn Michael (who is head of the Heavenly Host, and will eventually have a kuhna form) of an incoming demon attack. Once he had tricked Ramiel, Xaphan led the demons into heaven and had the idea to set the place on fire in an attempt to kill or defeat all the angels inside the gates. Gabriel, who is Keeper of the gates of heaven (and will also eventually have a kuhna form) was able to stop them in a last ditch effort which included locking the gates of heaven, leaving hundreds of angels and demons alike locked out of heaven.

While locked out of heaven, Ramiel is injured and ends up being cared for by a mortal girl who assumes him to be her guardian angel. He allows her to believe this since he needs her help, but eventually the two begin to develop feelings for each other. Ramiel is found by Michael and told that if he helps set things right, he can be granted access into heaven once again since he is currently considered a Fallen Angel, because it was his negligence that caused the gates being locked. But now he's unsure whether or not he wants to help, since he kind of wants to stay with his mortal girl.

Meanwhile, Xaphan is a self-serving bastard who kind of works for either side, angels or demons, depending on which benefits him more. When Lucifer withholds the reward he had promised for Xaphan's help, Xaphan starts wondering if he can either: a) Redeem himself and earn his way back into heaven or b) Find a way to overthrow heaven himself with the help of any other demons willing to join him

To make an already long story a bit shorter - Gabriel was kidnapped by the demons and is being tortured in an attempt to make him open the gates of heaven for them, or teach them to unlock it. Michael is trying to gather up the angels and raid hell to find Gabriel and set things right. And Xaphan and Ramiel are caught in the middle unable to fully choose a side.

I think they could work out in this plot for a few reasons. Ramiel is, at the moment, more interested in his mortal than in finding Gabriel and opening the gates of heaven. He could sympathize with Azazel's decision to protect Adelaide and the resulting fall, and would want to help mainly out of a sense of honor since he feels that it's the right thing to do. Xaphan would want to help because any small victory against heaven is one step closer to overthrowing it entirely, and he would see it as a way to worm his way into a group of demons that may eventually someday share his vision of overthrowing heaven. Plus, he's always intruiged by Ramiel and his near-human emotions, so if Ramiel joins he would want to join as well, to mess with him and see how he reacts to the situation.

Sorry, I know that's a crapload of information in one post, but I wasn't sure how much I should explain and how much should be left out, so I just threw all of it at you xD I hope that all of it makes sense, since I'm currently jittery from lack of sugar since I skipped breakfast so my brain may not be working right yet. If anything is unclear just let me know.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 12/16/2014 1:06 PM

Ohoho, I think those two could work very well for the plot, yes. (As well as Michael and Gabriel, when you get their pet forms.) Maybe Ramiel could hear about Adelaide as a potential way to get back into Heaven? As in, he brings her back, he gets in. He could change his view of things and decide to ally with the pair after meeting them. The demons would probably be even more confused about those two joining in than they were about Adelaide and Azazel, though I'm sure they'd all come to accept them as well. I could see Sitri trying to buddy up with Xaphan, as he's not er... the craziest about all the folks up there in Heaven.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/17/2014 3:22 PM

I'm glad they have potential for your plot :3 Yeah, at one point in his story, Ramiel decides that he needs to cut ties with his mortal girl and find a way back into heaven before he completely forgets who he is as an angel. He would probably hear about Adelaide and come with the intent to gain Azazel's trust and then kidnap her and take her back to the angels searching for her...but then he'd end up actually wanting to help. That would actually work out for my ideas for him later on as well, since his experience with Adelaide and Azazel will probably be what causes him to eventually go back to the mortal he fell in love with at some point. And Xaphan would certainly love anyone willing to side with him.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 12/17/2014 3:46 PM

I'm always up for RPing Naeem, hoho~ ovo Tell me if you think of any sketchy plot things / if you wanna start, I'll jump in?

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...