For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Roleplay with a Volcano Fairy?

Postby Freezair » 01/09/2015 7:49 PM

This beautiful girl was gifted to me in the Wish-a-Thon this winter, and I'm looking to get her into a roleplay post haste.

Her name is Agni, and she's a volcano fairy. I imagine she lives deep in a volcano (Nori?) and is tasked with making sure it (or one of its smaller offshoot volcanos) runs smoothly. She has the power to turn the earth at her feet into lava. She can also assume a smaller form as a tiny glowing salamander with horns, a fluffy mane, and am ember tail--her more "fairylike" form. But despite her temperamental home, Agni is a very affable and friendly Paragon/Fairy. She's kind to all, loves to talk with company, and believes in second chances for those who have done wrong. Something in particular that's very important to her is teaching others the importance of what they have. In-between tending to her volcano, she likes to travel and give lessons to others in "appreciating," as it were.

There are two sorts of plots I'd like to do with her:

1. A more character-y plot: She finds someone upset with their lot in life, for one reason or another, and tries to help them see the good in or cope with their situation in an annoyingly cheerful fairylike manner.

2. A more fantasy-y, adventurey one: A "the balance of nature is upset!" plot where something goes wrong with her volcano and she and a companion must fix it! Perhaps she's prevented from returning to her volcano after she goes out in fairy form, or is prevented from returning to her Paragon form?  

Of course, if you can think of ways in which your characters and plots would benefit from the addition of a lava-spewing Para-fairy who also spews schtick about the wonders of friendship, do tell! I'd love to come up with something fun. :D

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Roleplay with a Volcano Fairy?

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/09/2015 8:37 PM

In the realm of natuery funtimes, I have this guardian deity here who might be fun with her:
"More commonly known to the surrounding area as The Spirit of the Wilderness, Arano is the self proclaimed guardian of every forest in Evelon. He's an ethereal spirit who can speak to plants and control them to an extent, as well as teleport from forest to forest using fog. He has many forms, though he uses his Lucain form the most, but he finds human speech to be rather difficult even in human form. He is sturdy and unyielding in his protection of the forest; if someone intends to do harm, he will chase them out." Human form here.

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Indigo » 01/10/2015 3:39 AM

For a "balance of nature is upset" kind of plotline I can offer a handful of powerful-but-uncontrolled elemental magicians, all of whose personality blurbs are giant so I'm not going to post them here right off the bat, but one of them [who has some kind of ice powers and is both slightly younger and slightly less...wild than the others] is also pretty dissatisfied with her lot in life. I may as well put her information here, at least [apologies for text wall]:

Kendra has much better control than her peers; though she once caused a three-day blizzard entirely by accident, those days were long gone by the time Rondell tracked her down and offered to train her. She accepted his offer mostly out of a desire to be the best possible at what she did, which mainly encompasses ice and anything else cold. She has been under his tutelage since the age of seven due to her precocity, and for the most part has gotten along well with his other apprentices, but his current set tends to grate on her, Mayluck especially. Many of them, as well as a few others in the past, first demonstrated the full extent of their power in some explosive act, which makes Kendra feel more than a little inadequate. After all, her power must be weaker if she can rein it in so easily, or so her reasoning goes. (In fact she's merely better at controlling herself in general, but hell if she'll believe that.)
Living and learning in the company of people she perceives as such giants has bred a considerable amount of resentment in Kendra, and she has become much more power-hungry than she was when she first started her apprenticeship. She has withdrawn from her peers for the most part and responds to their concern with anger at their perceived criticism. She listens to Rondell, but only because she knows he can help her reach the full extent of her power. Mayluck has tried to reach out to her without much luck, as she finds the other's exuberance exhausting and irritating, and once even killed her plants with a burst of frost, though this did make Kendra feel a bit guilty. On the other hand, if she doesn't control her jealousy and learn to work with her former friends again, she may soon turn to such acts without remorse. And then even Rondell might not be able to get through to her.

I...would have just put a link, but there's that whole "deleting all the character posts before the other posts were ready" problem. Anyway, she could also be stuck with any of the others [which would probably be a good idea, I think she may end up a bit grating on her own] who are, variously, a good-natured ditz who accidentally summons plants a lot, a wily teenager who can control sound waves [which is...kind of elemental?], and the long-suffering and unbending hydromancer mentor of the lot.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/14/2015 6:39 PM

I'd love to RP with the both of you folks, and I think both of your characters would be awesome! Would the two of you mind doing a three-person RP, then?

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 01/15/2015 4:51 PM

Works for me. :)

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 01/15/2015 5:45 PM

I'd be totally cool with that! :>

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Freezair » 01/15/2015 6:05 PM

Awesome! I'm going to start it in Nori later, probably tomorrow so we can use that awesome weekend thing ahead of us. :P So if you have any objections, tell me now!

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate