For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Ro's Roleplays

Postby AuroraSky » 02/16/2015 2:24 AM

Hello there! So it's been a while since I've had any roleplaying partners and I've been really trying to get back into the swing of things, so I'm looking for a few RP buddies! Uh, this is going to be a very informal setup, and maybe later I'll make this all pretty and stuff, but for now I'll just keep it simple. ^^

o You can offer up any characters that you've been trying to get out there, with or without a personality, and I could post my own character(s) that I think would be a good match for them.
o Feel free to suggest a plot. It can be light happy-go-lucky kind of RP or it can be a heavy one, I'm really open to all ideas!
o You can sift through my pen and pick someone out from there that you'd like to RP with. I'll also post some suggestions (but please feel free to sift through my pen still because this is only a fraction of the characters I'd like to further develop) right aboutttt now:

Ashley is a born herbalist, something that she picked up on at an early age. She prides herself in being able to treat her friends ailments using purely organic methods, and it suits her very motherly nature. Ashley is a very sweet, very soft spoken girl who rarely raises her voice, and is too shy for many standard social interactions. She aims to please, even if she gets hurt in the process, because she can't help herself but to put her needs second. Her interests include veganism, yoga, herbal tea, and intelligent conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diego is basically a wanna be Zorro, complete with the silly costume and everything. He's a very skilled swordsman, carries it around with him everywhere, and will never back down from a duel. He also never goes anywhere without his faithful companion Mittens, who he bickers with a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elliot, more commonly known as EJ, did not know he was going to become a police officer. Sure all three of his uncles had been, sure his father had been, and sure his brothers were, but he had no idea he was supposed to be one too. And then, at the midnight the night of his 21st birthday, his father had just walked into his room and without a word handed him an application. And EJ had taken it and said, "Thank you sir." And that's how he knew.

It's not as if Elliot would be a "bad" cop, he absolutely has the brain capacity for it (after all it's in his genes). It's just Elliot doesn't like to use violent force, even if it means protecting himself, and he doesn't really do too well with confrontation. Why can't they just talk it out like gents? But he's enrolled in the police academy and he is expected to excel, just like the St. James' before him, and there's no going back now.

EJ really is a nice guy, maybe a little too nice. He's a lover, not a fighter. He can fight, but that's only happened once and it left such a sour taste in his mouth he has no intention of ever repeating it again. Most of the time he'll just try and talk you out of poor behavior, and if he can't do that then he opts to just pass the baton onto someone else. How is he going to be a cop?

Rowan is a struggling, amateur magician. Very quiet type, keeps to herself but longs for confidence which she hopes to attain through her mastering of magic.

Sashay Baby is an older, sassy woman who made her way onto the Burlesque scene. She's a very gifted performer and although she may seem tough she does have your best interests at heart.

o Aside from Aurora, Lian, and Arcane, all of my pets are open to lifemates so if you feel like you have a good suggestion, post it and we can see where it goes!

Uhh yeah X3 I'm very flexible with this all, I just miss RPing and so I'll take any chance I can get. Let's just work it out!

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items