For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Roleplay-a-search

Postby HunnyBun » 05/11/2015 4:50 PM

I would like to do a roleplay with someone so I have something to do when my days drag on and get boring (which they do from time to time) But I don't wanna do it by myself. So I'm seeing if anyone wants to do one with me :B

These are the pets I'd like to get out to play with (with small descriptions):

Name: Ion
Description:
He is a multipersonality disorder, one of his personalities is a pure gentleman, the other is an insane killer. Other than that he is a scientist, and would be greatly known if his experiments/creations didn't fail in some way. Some of the things he does is good for humanity, others are gruesome and horrifying. He has a soft spot for children and woman though.

Name: Frank
Description:
He was created by Ion when he wanted to create life. That was the only reason Frank was created. He hates his life, and just goes through it awaiting for it to end, hopefully soon.
Extra:
Would like him to be with Ion, maybe.

Name: Martha
Description:
She is (currently) Ion's assistant who lives on the same street. She is just a little girl, so Ion tries to not get her into his dark side of science. She was injured during one of Ion's experiments and he had to work on her brain (hence the stitches) but most of her personality is in tack... most of the time.
Extra:
Would like her to be with Ion, maybe.

Name: Shanks
Description:
He is an insane killer, he loves to cut people with his sharp bladed hand. He has a very hard shell that blocks anyone from being a friend, but if you try hard you may end up getting him as a friend, and a valuable friend he will turn out to be. He loves candy.

Name: Koi
Description:
Don't really have an idea for her yet, maybe an rp can help? :D

Name: Penny
Description:
She is loosely based off of Penny from Big Bang Theory, very loosely. She likes to drink, a lot.

But feel free to ask to roleplay with any of my other pets C:

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer