For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

looking for rps/lifemate?

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/31/2015 7:21 PM

hey there! so uhm...first of all, I'm back! like for real real this time. I might not be as fast with replies, but I can promise I'll be able to post once or twice a week ;)

so. to celebrate my...restart I guess, I'd love to kick of like...2 to possobly 3 new rps.
please feel free to take a look through my pen, but mainly and mostly I am actually looking, for the first time around, for a lifemate for one of my characters! please meet Helena

Helena Schreiber
Linage: Maddox x Eirian
preferences: male, but possibly (maybe) female
would like to breed her once or twice?

Biography: Helena grew up without a Mother. Her father was an Explorer an, simultaneously, sold antiques.
She grew up studying maps and exploring the back yard. One Day, her Father did not return home. No one knew where he vanished, and small Helena was brought up by her aunt and uncle from that day on. Once she moved out, she decidet to take after her father. less on the selling part. and more on the exploration part.
She is a learned mechanic and travels the land, offering her services to whoever needs them. In her spare time she considers herself to be a hobby archeologist, and likes to explore. what she secretly does is seeking for her father, refusing to believe that he either died or just ran away...

Personality: Very upbeat and a bit too straight forward for some people, Helena is not one to bite her tongue.
She loves to educate herself, and rarely is seen bored, as she usually finds something to occupy herself. She is very brave and has a big heart, which sometimes tends to get her into trouble, since she also falls in and out of love quite easily. While she can be very sweet and feminin, she also has a very pragmatic side and sometimes a 'no bullish*t' attitude. She is reliable and tends to overwork herself.

so this is Helena. I think someone who would be willing to explore the world with her and sometimes ground her would do her some good ;) He, (or she) would have to put up with a horribly snarky and jealous corbine-guy and a spoiled clockwork bleeder up. (can be read about here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21183#p476832)

I would like to test the water with one long or several short rps first tho :)

so yeah, hope I can find someone for her :)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: looking for rps/lifemate?

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/04/2015 2:03 AM

...anyone? :( no?

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/04/2015 9:07 PM

-peeks in- Hi there~ I know we have roleplays already, that I'm more than happy to continue, buuuuut I wanted to throw this guy at Helena. I'm not sure how well they'd work together, but maybe it'd be worth a shot? He'd be more than willing to go exploring with her, but he's a bit of a softy as well.

Donovan is a sweetheart of a guy. He's always kind. He is also gentle and very openhearted. He is always up for trying new things, or talking to a stranger. He likes to be spontaneous. Although some would say he is soft, because he doesn't seem to have a rough or mean bone in his body. He simply lives to enjoy himself and bring good things to those he encounters or knows. He is always giving gifts to those he cherishes. He is one to wear his heart on his sleeve, even if he gets hurt in the end. Nothing can keep this kind hearted soul down.

Donovan is the founder of a prosperous fruit farm in Roraldi Forest. He grows berries and other fruits that can be found naturally in the forest and other lands. However, his fruits are bigger and juicier, and available all year round due to his use of greenhouses. While he is the owner of the small company called Grow 'Em Bigger, he leaves the big decision making to his co-founder, co-owner, and chief executive Romilda.

Romilda remains at the company base, while Donovan is constantly out exploring in search of new fruits to add to their greenhouses. While not the best business partner, he is good at keeping things positive when things aren't going as planned.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/05/2015 6:43 AM

Hey! First of, I'd love to continue our rps! not sure who has to post in the indivifual ones tho XD I ll check i out later :)

and I\d love to give Donovan and Helena a try! he sounds adorable!
Helena is a handfull at times, but I think someone who could...keep her on the ground sometimes would be good.

hmmm...He will have to put up with Johnny and Switchblade at one point, because...well they are obviously super important to her, but I think for a first meeting just the two would be a bit better? *cause Johnny and Switch constantly bicker, and Johnny is also super protective and jelous)
Maybe they could kind of stumble  upon eachother on their explorations? Maybe its a part of the jungle Helena is  not verly familliar with, and he could help her?  something like that? :)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/05/2015 10:22 AM

Okay, yay! I'm pretty sure it's my turn on two of them and yours on the other one. c:

Okay, I think he'd be good at keeping her grounded, but I'm not entirely sure. He's pretty good at putting up with things though, so I think he wouldn't mind them. He's just too much of a sweetheart to not put up with people. xD

But yes, I think a first RP with just the two of them would be good to sort of test the water between the two of them. Hm, yes, that would work! He's especially interested in jungles because they have a variety of fruits, and would be compelled to return to some of the same spots because plants can pop up wherever they like. So he would know the territory relatively well.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/06/2015 7:24 AM

awesome :D
I'll set the rp up in the rainforest then? or maybe at the idalani falls?
or do you want to start it up?

I'm cool with both pet or human form btw :)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/06/2015 9:46 AM

Wherever, so long as there are forests available. You can start it up. c:

Okay, he's got both forms as well. I guess if he's looking for new fruits he'd be in human form 'cause he has fingers. xD :)

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items