For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

War hunting buddy(ies) wanted!

Postby Kyrit » 08/04/2015 2:28 AM

Soooo, I'm looking for a person or two to go monster hunting with! I've listed a few characters of mine likely to be hunting down the beast attacking Purines/Imperials, but you're welcome to look through my pen and see if there's anyone you want to RP with. I can find a reason for them to be there.

ImageImage
Kleri and Kelti, the siblings that distribute wave pets. I'd prefer to RP them together, as it's one of the rare times they can work in the open together without being questioned. They can be RP'd without one another though.

Taima; As if helping run the army wasn't enough, Dalekke gets upset every time he mentions these weird deaths. As such, when he can find time, he's looking for leads on the killer.

Faen; I'm sure she'd find it fun to figure out what was causing all this trouble. All for science, of course.

Draiz; While he has no interest in the Imperial/Purine war, he can't stand by after hearing about the murders. He'll gladly help hunt monsters.

Rukaj; One of the war medics going around treating anyone that's injured, Purine or Imperial, Rukaj wants to put an end to these gruesome murders.

If none of these interest you, rifle through my pen and let me know if there's anyone you want to RP with. I can make it work.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: War hunting buddy(ies) wanted!

Postby Freezair » 08/04/2015 3:05 AM

I'd love to play with you. :D

Your two siblings remind me of my own two estranged siblings, Jessica and Tindraa:

ImageImage
They're also caught on opposite sides of the war. However, they haven't met since they were hatchlings, and wouldn't recognize one another at first. They could come together and possibly reconcile over plot?

Rukaj might also be fun with Chamomile:
Her body produces dozens of antidotes to many different deadly poisons. She wants to be a healer and could possibly be working with Rukaj while he delves into the murders?

I've also got Fitz, who could work well with anyone. He's a professional. Professional WHAT, we couldn't say, but he's mighty good at helping people get out of trouble, especially with organized crime. He's greedy and slick, but he doesn't like seeing innocents hurt.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/04/2015 12:46 PM

Freezie~

Chamomile and Rukaj would definitely get along, though we'd probably need to send someone good at fighting with them too just so they've got a bit of brawn on their side. XD I can always toss one of my other characters in there with them as well. Draiz would probably do well.

I'd also definitely be open to RPing Kelti and Kleri with Jessica and Tindraa. My siblings could even slowly help them realize just who they are by pointing out little similarities between them throughout the RP if you'd like.

I'd also be up to RP with Fitz, though deciding with who is a bit hard. XD I feel like it might be amusing to pair him up with someone that doesn't quite realize what they're getting in to. I have a Shimin, Amiah that lives out in Tengel that could easily get wrapped up in hunting for the monster based on worrying it might get too close to her tribe. She works with herbs, creating medicines for her tribe.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/04/2015 3:16 PM

Fitz could actually go along with Chamomile and Rukaj. By accident--I'm not sure how he'd end up with them--but it could happen. He's good at martial arts. Oooh, but I also really want to RP Jessica and Tindraa and do their plot. I'm edging towards Jessica and Tindraa, but I also like the idea of Rukaj and Chamomile...

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2015 1:04 PM

Jessica, Tindraa, Kelti, and Kleri sounds good to me~ And I'm always open for a second RP if you want to do Chamomile, Rukaj, and Fritz too. XD
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 08/05/2015 2:33 PM

Awright! Start it up whenever you're ready!

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2015 4:42 PM

Started up an RP for the siblings~
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan