For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

In search for war rp partner/s (Monster hunt)

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/04/2015 4:06 PM

Hey there, jumping on the bandwagon of seeking for war rp partners for the monster hunt event

these are the ones I can see having most business in trying to hunt down the Monster, but please feel free to
look through my pen :)

Image Niner
Image Vox

Niner is a big game hunter from an other world, who has his fair share in monster hunting, (most of it from his old world tho) He wants to help to put an end to even more unescessary death. Vox is his trusted mechanical companion, who is stoic and ominous.
(must be played together, or Niner alone only) Niner is in human form, Vox in pet form

Kilian
Since he is a pretty hotheaded young angel, Kilian would throw himself at the opportunity to fight the foul beast that is causing havoc, even tho he keeps away from the whole war business (not by choice, more by order). While his intentions are good, he has a bit of a hero complex and a very black and white view on things...
cand be played in both human and pet form

Image Adrian
Nathan
Adrian is the leader of a small police team and currently investigates the mysterious killings. He is not entirely convinced that there is an actual "monster" roaming about, and tries to solve the case as rationally as possible. He can not deny that the case is curious to say the least...
Nathan is a pathologist and, alongside Adrian, works on the curious case. He decidet, (after much getting talked into) to join Adrian in the field, to get a better...understanding of the situation.

they can be played both as a pair or seperated. both of them in human form

Image Feri
Image Keya
This odd brother sister duo got interested in the case, because they fear that the monster might be the entity that they actually followed from their world to evelon to re capture it. Even tho they are very passionate about the task, they have no experience in combat and in general are pretty lost on how to go about fighting a monster, no matter if it is "theirs" or not

both in pet form.

yeah....again, look at my pen for other options if you like?
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate