For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking RP Partners for the Monster Hunt!

Postby SpringsSong » 08/04/2015 7:35 PM

So, like many others, I am looking to get a few partners for some one-on-one roleplays for the monster hunt in the war areas.  Most of my characters are Purine or neutral-allied, so.

Viola Lisette Black, a Reshiram gijinka.  While she doesn't like war, as she was at the forefront of one in her home country before ending up on Evelon, she still wants to fight to defend.  She has a special gun on her, which has three modes: one she uses for skeet shooting (regular mode), a mode which mimics Reshiram's Fusion Flare move, and a mode which mimics Reshiram's Blue Flare move.

ImageImage

Charis and Naushinda ux Versvesharytiss, my Draconic-speaking warrior sisters.  While they do speak Draconic, they can speak the common language that everyone understands.  They prefer their Paragon forms, but can take on more human forms if necessary.  Charis is a battlemage, specializing in combat-related magic, while her sister, Naushinda, is a more physical fighter.  They could care less about whether one is Imperial or Purine; they just care about getting good fights in.

* Note: When they first meet their partner(s), they will address them in Draconic until it becomes evident that their partner does not speak Draconic.  Translations for what they say will be provided.

ImageImageImage

Hannlya, Sevrina, and Noriala.  Being set in a Star Wars Post-Order 66 setting, Hannlya is a smuggler, and Sevrina is her right-hand woman, and both are Cathar.  Being a smuggler, Hannlya would have no doubt been hired to try to capture or kill the beast for a reward, and Sevrina almost always tags along.  I'd prefer Star Wars-related characters to interact with them, but having them interact with non-Star Wars characters would prove interesting as well.

Noriala, however, is a Jedi knight.  She has some connection to Hannlya and Sevrina in that they smuggled her away during the madness of Order 66, allowing her to survive.  They can be roleplayed as a trio, or Hannlya/Sevrina and Noriala, as Sevrina is rarely ever away from Hannlya.

** Hannlya and Noriala are based on my Star Wars: The Old Republic characters of the same names and professions.  All three of them are Cathar, so they don't have a human form, per se.

Nanyanirnë, a fire mage from the Dragon Age mythos.  She was ripped from Thedas during the conflict in the events of Dragon Age: Inquisition relating to the time magic being used in Redcliffe.  She has begun to adjust to life in Evelon, but there are still some parts of her that are quite clearly from the Dragon Age mythos (being careful about how she uses her magic, her accent, how she speaks).

Eivina, my Seraph.  She serves under Yepha and seeks knowledge, so she would likely want to learn more about the monster and require some sort of protection along the way, since she is not much of a fighter.  I haven't had much of a chance to develop her aside from that.

These are it for now.  I might add more later. =3
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2015 4:54 PM

Sesnea/Friel
There are two entities inhabiting this body. Sesnea is a human woman, while Friel is a male Seraphim she found mortally wounded. To save his life, she agreed to become his bond, meaning he is now part of her. They share a single body, including all functions of it. If Sesnea is resting, Friel has full control of the body. The opposite is of course the same, though Friel does not often need rest, being a Seraphim. There are also situations where one can force control of the body, though for the most part Friel gives Sesnea full control of the body. Despite being bound to a human body, he still hunts for Chaos and often times gets her injured since her body is much weaker than his original one was.

Friel might believe that the monster is possibly a Chaos, and as such would have interest in it. He could be ordered to take Eivina along to look for the monster.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Seeking RP Partners for the Monster Hunt!

Postby SpringsSong » 08/05/2015 5:03 PM

I definitely like that idea, yeah~ and it would be fun to have Eivina interact with another Seraph (especially one that serves under a different deity than her), even if he is bound to a human body.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate