For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Seeking War RP Partners

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/04/2015 11:34 PM

I'm looking for some partners for the Monster RP, if anyone is interested. ^^ If there's any of my other pets you might want to RP with, feel free to poke about them. I also wouldn't mind regular war RPs.

Name: Faith
Reference: Ref 1
ref 2
Ref 3
Personality: Faith isn’t exactly normal; in fact, she’s as far from normal as one can get. You see, Faith is actually dead, and she has been dead for many years. Unfortunately for her, she was not allowed to rest in peace, and was resurrected by a very powerful witch to become a servant. However, her summoner didn’t count on the fact that a dead a decaying body doesn’t really work well in the real world. Not only does Faith have difficulty moving her body and limbs (rigor mor‘tis, after all) but she has the misfortune to fall apart every once in a while. She has been given a special potion by the Bureau to keep her decaying body from falling apart completely, but occasionally she loses an arm or a finger, or her eye and they have to be popped back on and sewn in. Faith herself is a very, very shy girl, often embarrassed and mortified by her dying state; in life, she was outgoing and excitable, but now in death, she is timid and woeful, often frightened of people and what they’ll think of her. She hasn’t had the best relationships or experiences with people after her death, and most have tried to kill her, so she is understandably very scared and wary.

Plot idea: My idea is to have Faith be one of the victims who doens't remember much about how she died or what happened. But they are trying to discover what the monster did and how she managed to keep her head, despite all the other bodies turning up with missing heads.

Name: Hashi
Reference: Ref 1
Ref 2
Personality: Hashi has a unique parentage; she is, in fact, a half elf. Her affinity lies in magic, although her abilities don’t end there. She uses her magic to conceal her pointed ears and her ‘ethereal’ looks to appear more human and blend into normal society. She is a master at hand-to-hand combat, having been taught by the elder warriors of her immortal race. Although not immortal like her kin, she does have an incredibly long lifespan, and is currently one hundred and eighty years old. Of course, this is still incredibly young, even for her, and she is considered nothing more than a pre-teen, despite her advanced age. As such, she can be prone to fits of melodrama and unruly anger, often acting out if things don’t go her way or making a fuss if people don’t listen to her. She wants to be taken seriously, but finds it difficult when in the midst of her people, who view her as a child, and in the midst of humans, who view her as a dramatic teenager. She can get frustrated easily, and has quite a temper, which she is slowly learning to control. Her magical affinity is in fire, and she can use this supernatural fire for any purpose she chooses. The mages of her people have predicted that by the time she reaches maturity, her abilities will be unrivaled by any Elf alive.

Plot idea: Hashi has decided that she can definitely use her magic to find the monster, and if she does, she'll be taken seriously by her kind (the elves/faeries). She's tired of waiting to be thought of as an adult, and she knows that if she can pull this off, maybe she'll be able to get her full magical abilities before she's older (aka, ready for them). Unfortunately, she's just so bad at it...

Name: Nim Hashiba
Reference Picture: Nim, by me and Nim’s jaguar form, by me
Personality: Nim is the daughter of Akira and Rowen, and, like her brother, has some supernatural ‘quirks.’ Nim has always been more feline-inclined, even when she was a child. She surprised her parents by suddenly transforming into a baby leopard at the age of three; it took them three days to figure out how to change her back. Ever since then, Nim has had an uncanny ability to speak and communicate with cats, and continues to be able to transform into an abnormally spotted leopard of massive proportions. She has a special cat spirit who goes everywhere with her named Jojo; the truth is, Jojo is a manifestation of Nim’s eight lives (the ninth being the one she has now), and is rather annoying (though not to Nim). He always adds the word ‘Nya!’ to everything he says, and although he can be seen by anyone with supernatural abilities, normal people cannot see him. Nim is the most powerful fighter, besides Tsume himself, in the Bureau, and is a telepath with super strength and speed, given to her by her alternate, feline form.

Name: Tres Iques
Personality: Tres Iques is not who she appears to be. She is a servant of the Bureo of Supernaturalism and Holo the Wise, and wears the robes of ’a father.’ Though she appears to be human, she is, in fact, a cyborg. Her body is composed of mechanical and organic parts, which requires her to take vitamins to supplement and keep from deteriorating. She is unwaveringly loyal to her cause, as any programmed being would be. She follows orders down to the letter, and will not hesitate to circumvent those orders to complete her tasks if necessary. She appears unfeeling, and uncaring, though at times can display a sense of humor and concern, and even annoyance (Which she displays more often than anything else). Her codename is ‘Gunslinger,’ a moniker which she wears with no small amount of exactness; she wields dual pistols, and is a sure shot that can hit any target, moving or otherwise. It is her job to hunt down threats to the religion, as well as the unholy, undead.  Generally, her objectives are kept secret, unless she is authorized to reveal them. She is, in fact, the creation and former daughter of the main opposition of her faction: Japan. She was once human, but her body was turned to metal and wires after she was nearly killed in an unfortunate accident. She feels no loyalty to Japan, and it is vice versa; Japan would kill her if given the chance and again vice versa.

Plot idea: Nim has been sent to investigate the monster by the Bureau of Supernaturals and has brought Tres along as protection, just in case. She could use some help and a partner who knows their way around trails of clues couldn't hurt at all.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2015 1:10 PM

ImageImage
Tayal and Bastein
Mammalogist and Herpetologist
They'd go along well with Nim and Tres, if you're looking for someone to help track a monster. Neither of them have forensic background, but the two of them do know a lot about trailing and capturing animals (mammals mostly for Tayal, reptiles/amphibians mostly for Bastein) for their research. Neither of them do much fighting though, so having someone like Tres along in case things go badly works great for them.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Seeking War RP Partners

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/08/2015 11:49 PM

They would definitely make an interesting team. I'd love to do an RP with them; I can go ahead and get it started, and post the link here when it's done. ^^ (Sorry for taking so long; I almost forgot I posted here!)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/09/2015 12:09 AM

All right, here it is!
viewtopic.php?f=186&t=22487

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/09/2015 3:00 PM

I have Tarot who I think could be fun with Faith. o3o

He has the abilities to see traumatic events if he goes to the site it happened. I think if he and Faith travel together, they might pick up clues and when they get to the spot she died at, he might see a vague impression of the beast attacking her. I figure while they're traveling, if her rigor mortis gets too bad, he could make a sledge thing out of a branch and pull her along and if she loses a body part, he could help her retrieve it if it's like an eye ball that rolls off. The only 'problem' I could forsee in this is he would naturally freak out the first time something fell off. Maybe they could meet, he comes to the conclusion that she's a sweet girl, and something falls off mid-conversation?
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/10/2015 12:56 AM

I am all about that idea! <3 It sounds so freakin' cute! I can go ahead and start the RP, and post the link here. And I love the idea of him being like 'aw, she's so cute and swee- DID HER ARM JUST FALL OFF WHAT THE HELL!' it sounds perfect. Kekekeke~

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/10/2015 12:58 AM

Sounds good to me and then I'll post the link to the monster hunt thread after I reply. :)
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/10/2015 1:17 AM

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate