For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Zombie RP? (Brraaaaiiinnns wanted!)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/09/2015 12:12 AM

Hey guys! I'm looking for fans of The Walking Dead, either comics, TV, spin offs, even the AMC short series on the website (webisodes! to partake in some apocalyptic RP fun! I enjoy zombie Rps immensely, and writing gore and things like that (just writing zombies is fun, quite frankly). So I'm looking for some people to start various Walking Dead Universe (basically, think Walking Dead but with our people as the cast, and different experiences) to have some fun. The premise and ideas can be varied, and I'm pretty much open to anything, as long as zombies are involved. If you've read World War Z as well, that's always a plus (not the movie, cuz that wasn't Zombies. More like people who just...bit people). So yeah! I have various characters who I will be using/creating in this universe and we can go with the flow of the apocalypse if anyone is interested~

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Zombie RP? (Brraaaaiiinnns wanted!)

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/09/2015 1:17 AM

8    D

did I hear...Zombies??
yes
yes
yesyesyesyes!!!

I'm SO on board with this!
uh...I...kind of dont currently have characters who would fit the setting to a t, excect for one pair that could work quite well, I would have to pull them out of their canon storyline tho. I'm talking about Jane and Aspen, a small girl who is fleeing from her brutal mafia don father, and (ex) assasin who is protecting her... so they could be the typical tough guy small child duo? ( charadescription here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21183#p477459)

alternately I have some that could maybe work?
I also have a bunch of teens, I think two of them could work (Thirteen and Neo : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21183#p476828)
or, any character of my police team really (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21183#p476831)

not quite sure tho.
Or I could come up with new characters, i have some pets that just sit around without a face right now...

but yeah, if you cant tell, super exited about the idea
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Zombie RP? (Brraaaaiiinnns wanted!)

Postby Kylo » 08/10/2015 1:33 PM

I'm not up to date on Walking Dead but I know the general premise of the show. I got my Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 if you'd be interested in havin' another fighter on your hands~

As for world war z I saw the movie and I liked the whole zombie disease being tricked by other deadly diseases thing a lot. c: I love viralogy so much. Talkvirusestomebaby. But as for the people being people who bit people yeah I agree it could use some work. More rotting, less breathing.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer