For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

War Battle with Me?

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/10/2015 2:41 AM

I'm curious as to whether anyone would be interested in battling one of my pets. I believe the 'demi-goddess sighting' means that there will be no 'loss of life' so it would be a nice time to have a battle with a purine. I have a level 30 pet, and two level 25 pets, if anyone is interested? There aren't any bounties I can take on right now because of my pets' levels, but if anyone wanted BP or to earn the ability to switch sides and needed to fight an Imperial, I'd be happy to battle. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: War Battle with Me?

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/10/2015 3:18 AM

I'm always up for a fight! I have one lvl 49 pet, one lvl 15, and one lvl 8, so I'm afraid it's a bit unevenly matched. I do plan on training up the latter two, so I'm kinda just marking my interest here and will contact ya when I'm closer to your level? xD

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/10/2015 4:30 AM

Jeebus lvl 49! o3o

Hehe sure! Sounds good! I have two Khimera and a Mekkayena, so whomever you'd prefer to battle would be fine with me. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/10/2015 11:32 AM

Hello~ c: I have a level 37, level 25 and level 20. That's a concept draculi, spectrakuhna and clockwork yonyuu. The level 25 could be pit against one of yours, if you'd want. I haven't war battled yet, but I'd like to get a taste of it. :3 And earn some BP. So maybe the level 25's would put up a good fight against one another?

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/10/2015 1:07 PM

Sure~ I could definitely do my Lvl 25 Mekka against your lvl 25 pet if you wanted. I can start it, if you'd like? As soon as you give me the go ahead and your pet's name, I can make the thread. ^^

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 08/10/2015 2:34 PM

Okay, works for me, you can start it. c: My pets name is Ares. :) I'll get to replying tonight or tomorrow but I'm just on my phone now. :P

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/13/2015 3:50 AM

All posted. It's time to d-d-d-d-duel! XD

Still looking for one more battler! ^^

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate