For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

War Hunts + Battles?

Postby Kitsumi » 08/15/2015 8:48 PM

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and searching for some war hunts (and by that, I mean going along with the investigation/monster plot) and maybe some battles for my war pets! I don't have too many war-related pets to roleplay for the investigation, but these are some that could participate:

Silas
He's a scientist with a secondary personality of a sociopath named Crypt. His specialty is working with the supernatural - most of his projects have involved the isolation of specific qualities/abilities within species such as vampires, werewolves, fairies, etc. So while he won't be of much use if it comes to fighting, he would be along for curiosity's sake and could possibly provide some information from his research. Crypt may or may not make an appearance and wreak havoc :|

Chernobyl
She's a witch who specializes in potions, and has been using her abilities for the Imperials. While she doesn't know too much about monsters, she has keen senses and a no-nonsense approach to leadership that could be helpful in an investigation. She would mainly volunteer her assistance because she feels as if no one is able to do a better job at tracking down the monster xD Chernobyl can be cranky, bossy and impatient, but she's also determined and doesn't give up easily.

I'm afraid those are the only two I can think of at the moment, but feel free to throw a character that you would like to use at me, and I'm sure I can find a suitable partner for them!

I also have my 3 pets to battle, although one of them is currently occupied. Their current levels are 16, 16 and 14. So if you have any pets with levels near theirs, I would be happy to battle!

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: War Hunts + Battles?

Postby Citanul » 08/16/2015 11:43 AM

Kitsumi!

:) I would love to do another Hunt. I have a couple characters in mind, but I don't know who you'd rather play with.

Krites here is after this monster because being a Judge is his job, and no one else should be able to encroach upon that. In his eye this murderous soul has been judged unworthy, and it is his job to take it out.

Kazimir is a veteran from the first war, and feels like whoever is destroying both sides of this battle is a coward for not facing up to what it's done. He's wholly loyal to the Imperial cause, but does feel like a soldier, Purine or Imperial, should get to face their death in battle, not at the hands of a creeper in the shadows.

And then there's Phyrrus here. He's honestly just curious about whats going on, trying to play at detective and be helpful in some way. He's intelligent but not much of a fighter, so perhaps trying to work a little more behind the scenes, or within awareness of someone who could fight just in case.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/16/2015 1:57 PM

Ooh, I'm mostly interested in both Kazimir and Phyrrus, simply because I feel like they could have some interesting plots with my characters.

For example - Kazimir + Chernobyl would be...probably hilarious. She would try to boss him around, despite the fact that he is probably of higher ranking and has more experience than her, being a veteran. A plot we could use for them would be Kazimir heading out on his own (or with any other characters you wanted to include) to try to stop the monster, and Chernobyl deciding to tag along, whether he wants her company or not because she feels that he would need her for some reason.

And I feel like Phyrrus + Silas would also be funny. Since neither of them are really fighters and they are both more interested than experienced, there's always the possibility that they would end up bumbling around without much clue of where they are going xD And they could be doing things behind the scenes as you mentioned, perhaps examining bodies of the victims trying to find DNA samples or something.

So either of those pairings could work out, if you're interested :3

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/16/2015 5:03 PM

I'd be interested in doing a hunt RP or two~ ^^

ImageImage
This is Eve, a scientist who works for the Bureau of Supernaturalism and studies the different types of creatures that appear in the supernatural world. She's a bit of a clean freak, and can be a little rude and holier-than-thou at times, and gets easily caught up in her studies. The Leawolf is a wolf/werewolf shifter who is assigned as her guard/assistant, and for the most part, finds most of the things she does entertaining, even going so far as to cause some of the accidents that happen around the lab just to see Eve lose her cool composure.

ImageImage
Then I have Aura, who is a dragon who is incredibly clumsy and fumbles...many of the things she does. She's a professional monster hunter, and the only time she can ever get anything right is when she's tracking down supernatural beings and capturing them. Her sidekick is a haunter Grondalith named Manalee. She's there to be sure Aura doesn't screw up, and is basically all about money, and is kind of a total jerk. XD

ImageImage
And this is Winter; she's not so much interested in finding a monster as she is in finding the temple ruins of the swamps that have been lost for centuries. She's more of an explorer (albeit, a fussy, ladylike one). The Shrine Fellox is her guide, a really old demon who used to be worshiped as a deity and wants to bring the shrines back to life so that she can continue living for another few thousand years. She is growing weaker as no one is currently worshiping at her shrine. She would be the one looking for the monster, because worshipers who get killed are not very handy, so she'd want to get rid of it.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/16/2015 5:42 PM

I may be bad at picking pairings, so feel free to let me know if none of these interest you, Millie.

For Eve + Leowolf: Elise - who is typically in human form, just as a note - is a college student who is currently studying...a bit of everything she can xD I had been planning on apprenticing her to a scientist or doctor character, so perhaps her unnamed mentor could request that Eve take her on for a little while to give the girl some experience. Then if the two of them were caught up in the whole monster hunt, Elise would go along with Eve to provide whatever assistance she could. It just so happens that she has a bit of experience with the supernatural, being stalked by a demon since she was a child, so she would be very interested in both the monster and in Eve because of her work.

For Aura + Manalee: This Paragon would need a name (since I haven't given her one yet, oops), but my idea for her was to make her a Paragon with a bit of unknown 'monster blood' in her. She herself doesn't know much about her origins other than that she's descended from some sort of monster - she was never told anything more. But since discovering that she does have a monster in her ancestry, she has decided that she's going to hunt down monsters as her way of fighting her heritage. Perhaps she and Aura are somehow grouped together to hunt the monster? She wouldn't be very good at it yet, though, since she's just getting started in that type of business.

Or, for Winter + Fellox: Khalyrra is a priestess (usually in human form, but may take her Lucain form at times) whose temple and purpose has been forgotten by all save for herself and her fellow priestesses. While her main purpose is undisclosed (mostly because it is still wip haha) the largest part of it is simply protecting mortals from supernatural/otherworldly forces. She wouldn't be willing to join a group of soldiers or hardcore fighters, but because of Winter's interest in temple ruins she would be able to handle a partnership with her.

If any of those interest you, let me know :3

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/16/2015 11:12 PM

I actually really love the first one. Hehehe, Eve having an assistant would be perfect! Perhaps Elise is going to meet them there, and Eve and her bodyguard show up late and show Elise all the reasons why Eve is a terrible mentor? XD

I also like the idea of Pairing Winter and the Fellox with Khalyrra. I can see both the Fellox and Khalyrra being mentor/guides to Winter when they end up stumbling across monster tracks/sightings/information and the Fellox tries to force them to hunt it down so her temple can be safe.

We could do the second one as well, perhaps with Manalee being a total jerk and not wanting to take on a 'rookie' and Aura chastising her about 'being a rookie once yourself' and then being clumsy and horrible but actually getting the job done, and your gal is like 'Well cool, if they can do it, I can too.'

We could do all three, if you'd be interested? I think the first and last one would be good for your characters to start, if you wanted, and the second would be good for mine. It's up to you, however many you might wanna do. ^^

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Citanul » 08/16/2015 11:15 PM

I'm totally in love with both of those ideas. Especially if Chernobyl finds out about Kazimir's sweet tooth and bribes him with like, peanut butter cookies or something. XD

Haha. Poor bumbling babies. It'd be just their luck they'd find the monster and need to run!  Behind the scenes works well for them, something sciency and technical instead of field work.

We could do both if you're up for two RPs! If not, I might be leaning towards Kazimir and Chernobyl. :)
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/17/2015 2:19 PM

Millie - I would definitely be up for all three! As long as you don't mind the fact that I may not always be able to reply right away, and when I have a ton of roleplays going on at once I tent to write a bit less I'm afraid. But if you don't mind, I'd be happy to do all three of them :) I'd be happy to start the first and last one - do you have a specific location in mind for either of them?

Citanul - Basically same thing I said to Millie xD I am totally fine for doing both, but replies may sometimes be slow or lacking in length depending on my muse and schedule. If you'd like, I could start the Chernobyl/Kazimir one if you wouldn't mind starting the other? Just let me know so we can get started :) Oh, and if you have a preference on location, just let me know.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 08/17/2015 11:44 PM

Awesome! I don't mind, and my own muse waxes and wanes as she wishes, so I feel you there.

No preference in setting at all. I'll start the other one probably tomorrow morning/afternoonish. Do you have a preference for the Phyrrus/Silas one?
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 08/18/2015 9:17 PM

No preference for me :3 And here's the link for Chernobyl and Kazimir: Click

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Citanul » 08/18/2015 11:49 PM

Awesome. I just sort of put them in the same place. ^^;

Click And here is Phyrrus and Silas' RP. :)
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate